30 day shred Journey club

Share diet plans, exercise routines, recipies, and find support.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

30 day shred Journey club

Postby KirraMaddie » Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:22 pm

Hello all
This is the place to post your story about your weight loss battle and how you are doing on the 30 day shred,how much you've lost and how much you still need or want to lose. Anything about your 30 day shred progress and or any Questions about 30 day shred be sure to post here and see if you can help out all of us gals on our 30 day shred journey:)

Here is my story
I Used to be 175 lbs
I am now 246 lbs and I got the wake up call of my life it all started when
I was trying on some shorts as it was to hot out and i wanted to ware some shorts, Well i tried them on but they would not zip or button shut and i looked at my self in the mirror yes (naked) and seen how fat my stomach was. I weighed myself right then and there and was horrified that I had in fact Reached 250 lbs :( I was and still am scared about how over weight i am plus my family was teasing me about my weight which does not help, plus I kept thinking about how how Me and Hubby wanted to start a family so i decided i need to lose that weight now not later and that. My Goal weight is 150 lbs and I am looking for any 30 day shred buddy. I just started working out today with the 30 day shred on you tube until i get my DVD in the mail.
KirraMaddie
Friend

Postby Chrissy_K » Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:54 am

I just bought the 30 day shred video too. I have only worked with it twice so far...but OMG ouch, lol.

I've been dieting for a few weeks now prior to beginning exercising. My starting weight was close to 200 lbs (I didnt have a scale at the time to tell for sure) but I wasnt fitting into any of my clothes any more and it was getting really embarrassing trying to squeeze into clothes to wear to work. MOST importantly however, my cycles are completely out of whack and I'm sure that my weight has a lot to do with this. I am sick of TTC and I've quit smoking and now I'm determined to lose some of this weight.

Starting weight: 197(ish)
Current weight: 186.2
Goal: 145
-Me: 28 DH: 30. Started with NTNP in 2005, actively TTC since September 2008.
-3 rounds of Clomid in 2009= BFN
-DH SA 9/24/10. Normal count,low motility, morphology and volume.
-HSG: All clear!
No longer actively TTC.
Chrissy_K

Postby KirraMaddie » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:23 pm

I got my 30 day shred in the mail a couple days ago and started it today
KirraMaddie
Friend

Return to Weight Loss and TTC