Anyone wanting to lose some weight with me? :)

Share diet plans, exercise routines, recipies, and find support.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Postby Aidica » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:27 am

Hi Maddy, Sounds like your doing awesome!! I wish I could say the same. Seems like for the last 6 weeks our household has been on/off sick constantly and I've been stress eating a ton. I hope I do better today.

Remind me what supplements are you taking? Maybe I'll have to try some :D
Me-39, DH-43, DD-12, DS-7, DS(born sleeping) 6/3/10 TTC again since August 2010 ImageImageImageImage
Aidica
Friend

Postby Aidica » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:32 pm

Thanks Mrs. Simmons, do you know if it is safe to take when your ttc?
Me-39, DH-43, DD-12, DS-7, DS(born sleeping) 6/3/10 TTC again since August 2010 ImageImageImageImage
Aidica
Friend

Postby maddy » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:46 pm

Aidica I think the primrose oil is the one suppressing my appetite. I looked it up and it said it is a natural appetite suppressant!
Thanks Mrs S I will have to look into that. I just gotta lose this freaking weight!
maddy

Postby LaraE » Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:23 am

Hey girls. Sorry, I slipped off the wagon for a while there. Pretty much since Thanksgiving LOL. I've only been to the gym once in the last few weeks and I need to pick up the pace. I also got a bodybugg for an early christmas present from my BF (he has had one for years and loves it). So, I'm new to learning how it works and I'm hoping it will help me become more motivated and hold me accountable for my poor eating choices LOL/

Hope you are all doing well and trying to stay healthy during the Holidays.
Lara - 41 & DH Chris - 29
DS Billy - 14
DD Abigail born 9/7/11

LaraE
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby maddy » Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:11 pm

Dont worry about it Lara, nobaody can do it 24/7! I fell off the wagon but have been doing pretty good the last two weeks. I am 16 pounds from my first goal weight. I really could strangle DH though, he just cuts out soda and a few calories and he drops almost 20 pounds like its NOTHING! :x I wish it was that easy for me! I am officially at the weight I was before I started the clomid so I am back to where I started at. God I really wish I wouldnt have wasted my time with taking that crap for 6 cycles. I didnt get pregnant and and gained a crapload of weight. Oh well, at least I know the RE wont put me on it when I go. I have told myself that I am NOT going to the RE until I am at a healthy weight. I just want to give myself the best oppotunity at the treatments working. It is just hard sticking to this diet with all the holiday goodies everywhere. That is how me and DH celebrate, WITH FOOD!! Ugh we are gonna be twidling our thumbs for christmas! :lol: I hope yall are all doing great! :D
maddy

Postby maddy » Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:37 pm

Hi ladies :hi: Me and DH are gonna blow the diet wide open for Christmas dinner! I hope yall have a very merry Christmas! :hb:
maddy

Previous

Return to Weight Loss and TTC