has anyone done HCG while ttc??

Share diet plans, exercise routines, recipies, and find support.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

has anyone done HCG while ttc??

Postby takethefall » Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:07 pm

i am wondering if anyone has done hcg while trying to conceive and if the HCG got in the way or you had to quit??
takethefall

Postby BabyWishes87 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:46 am

I've been wondering the same thing! I'll have to keep an eye on this one...
BabyWishes87

Postby SILKROSE1982 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:31 am

I am on the HCG diet :) I started 24th February. I am on week Five as of today. (You do six weeks). I have lost 25 lbs in one month.

Here are the details:

550 calories a day (sounds like your starving, but you AREN"T. I am NEVER hungry. I actually have to make myself eat.

Veggies don't count, you can have UNLIMITED amounts (So you are actually eating more then 550 calories a day). The only veggies that count are lettuce and tomatoes.

Each meal (twice a day)
:, I eat 4 oz of boneless skinless chicken breast, shrimp, or fish. You CAN have steak, but only once a week. Fish is limited to three times a week, but chicken and shrimp are unlimited. (110-120 calories)

: I eat 1/2 cup of fruit each meal. The fruits have to be two different ones in a day. I usually do strawberries and blueberries (total of 19/20 calories a piece. ) With my fruit, I also use 2 Tbsp of sugar free/fat free cool whip (15 calories)

: I eat as many veggies as I want, or use the veggies as a stir fry (NO BUTTER!)

Mrs Dash seasoning is unlimited to use to add taste. George Foreman grill is my best friend.

If I do need a snack, I do cucumber slices or baby carrots. I also use salsa occasionally for taste.

Daily limits per meal (2 meals a day)

Sodium 600 mg/meal
Calories 250/meal
Carbs <20/meal
Protein >6 per meal...but ideally as many as you can get!

I have to drink 3 liters of water a day. One by 10 a.m., one by 2 p.m., and one by dinner.

You can have coffee and sugarless tea, but it will slow down your progress.

I have to take 3 oz H2O/1 oz Lemon juice per day.

I get three shots of HCG per week (M/W/F). 200 mLu each shot. M/W shots also include B12 vitamins. I also take a prenatal vitamin and Potassium supplement/day.

Oh, and as far as pregnancy tests, you WILL show + on regular tests for two days. But - on digis. So, I use digis (They pick up way way less hcg, so if they are +, then its probably real). Also, the shots will NOT hurt the baby, but the diet will. So, if you do get a + digi, you STOP and slowly add 100 cal/day back until you are at your normal cal/day.

Let me know if you guys have any questions!
Me 30 + DH 28 = 3/29/2010

Our Little Valentine
Kaitlyn Elizabeth Marie 2/14/2011 (12 months TTC)
Angel Babies: Phillip Scott (7/4/2007 @ 19w4d), Baby #2 6w5d, Baby #3 5w6d, Baby #4 7w5d.

TTC#2-ntnp since 2/14/12. Now temping/charting/OPK's.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
SILKROSE1982
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to Weight Loss and TTC