Focus: diet for health

Share diet plans, exercise routines, recipies, and find support.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Focus: diet for health

Postby KIWIMUM » Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:25 am

For TTC the focus should be "balance" rather than for weight loss. A lot of woman have liver's that aren't functioning efficiently and so the body stored pockets of fat around the tummy, butt and thighs. Also a lot of woman's weight is water retention because of a poor functioning liver.

I started this diet for health in June, I changed my diet to focus on my liver rather the weight gain I wanted to lose. I took alot of cranberry water, crushed flax seed meal (for fibre) had more protein and cut back on carbs, sugar, took flax seed oil everyday and other omega supplements, multis, vit c, had lots of raw veges (greens with every meal, grated carrots etc) cut out dairy and wheat (you can try to go without and introduce it back to see how you feel), pure water and lots of it.

Then I started to slowly get into running at my own pace making sure I walked and run rather than all at once and then biked a lot. I did a home liver flush and took a detox supplement for my liver.

4 months later I got my BFP after years of no BC and over a year of ttcing!!! This is the better alternative to meds, its risk free all you may lose is so fat and cellulite, bloating and tiredness! it just takes time to change and get your body in "balance"
Jane:39
Dave:54
DS:17
m/c 09/26/11 "my little Sunflower"
KIWIMUM
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby KIWIMUM » Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:27 am

Please don't delete my post, its life changing advice, I'm not selling anything, trying to help.
Jane:39
Dave:54
DS:17
m/c 09/26/11 "my little Sunflower"
KIWIMUM
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to Weight Loss and TTC