TWW weight watchers with BFP's

Share diet plans, exercise routines, recipies, and find support.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

TWW weight watchers with BFP's

Postby Crazyt » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:41 am

Hi, I just got my bfp on friday confirmed with blood test yesterday. this is my third pregnancy and from the other full term pregnancies i had, i know im bound to gain a lot of weight.
I am hoping to do things differently and not gain too much weight on this one.
I have always been on the chubby side but managed to stay just slightly over weight with excercising. I have since gone sedentary and gained weight pre conceiving. I still have my membership at the gym so i have decided to go back to gym.
Anyone pregnant and want to maintain a healthy weight gain?
Join me in helping each other stay healthy.
I will weigh myself today to see what weight i am at and then take it from there.
You all welcome to join me.
Crazyt
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: TWW weight watchers with BFP's

Postby darkchocolate » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:43 am

Congrats! So are you still going to be losing weight or just wanting to maintain and eat healthier?
Gregory Zion | 8/3/04 - 2/13/05 (Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia CDH)
Isabella Rose | 16 Months Old | Born 7/5/13 My Rainbow Baby
Baby Phoenix | 8/27/14 M/C
darkchocolate
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby EstrellaS » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:19 am

Congratulations to you, honey. I'm so glad you made it through. It's even better to see you made it through with flying colors! It's great news for you. Here's to a really healthy pregnancy. It's good to see you planning to maintain a healthy lifestyle. It IS really important. Good luck to you, momma!
EstrellaS
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Caprice » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:23 am

What a brilliant post! Congratulations to you. This makes me so happy. I'm really glad you got the BFP. It's even better to see that you've decided to eat healthily. This will be a great decision. Here's to a healthy pregnancy, honey.
Caprice
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Xenia » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:37 am

What a lovely post. I'm so happy for you! These things make my day. Congratulations, momma. You're doing the right thing. Staying healthy is the best decision you could take. This shows your love and sacrifice for your family. You're definitely cut out for this!
Xenia
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to Weight Loss and TTC