Need more weight loss advice

Share diet plans, exercise routines, recipies, and find support.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Need more weight loss advice

Postby placidome » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:43 pm

I have read that cutting carbs is unhealthy, but all my friends are losing weight by doing it. Why shouldn't I?
placidome

Re: Need more weight loss advice

Postby ambernicole8484 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:59 am

That used to be my go to diet until I watched a documentary and stopped eating meat completely almost a year ago. I've since come around to eating seafood that is not being over fished. I don't know how healthy or unhealthy it is, but it worked for me right after I had my daughter almost 10 years ago. I attempted it several times before I watched that documentary and couldn't really stick with it. If it works for you though, give it a try. Good luck!
Me 30 ~ DH 31 ~ DD 11 - DS 12/5/14

BFP ~ 4/2/14 <3

10 years and 11 months after our sweet baby girl, our sweet baby boy arrived <3

Blog <3
http://eatingmyselfpregnant.blogspot.com/
ambernicole8484
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby GlennMarsh » Thu May 29, 2014 12:24 am

Result is always achieve when you do a workout regularly and properly,.
I thinks you must take diet to loss your weight ,.,.take lemon and strawberry juices and salad with your workout,.
GlennMarsh
Friend

Postby ellenrachelle » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:46 pm

I gave up pop or soda whichever you wanna call it. i cut my portions down . granted it did not happen overnight top weight that made me cry was 384.. now im 250 i love to walk and ride bike. granted i would lose more weight if i did cut out my sweet treats. lol im still losing but i still eat whatever i want you just have to know when to draw the line of protion.
ellenrachelle
Friend

Postby ellenrachelle » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:48 pm

I gave up pop or soda whichever you wanna call it. i cut my portions down . granted it did not happen overnight top weight that made me cry was 384.. now im 250 i love to walk and ride bike. granted i would lose more weight if i did cut out my sweet treats. lol im still losing but i still eat whatever i want you just have to know when to draw the line of protion. ps sorry about the spelling.
ellenrachelle
Friend

Postby Kory11 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:52 am

I use Preworkout supplements so that keep me energetic whole day long. They help me in increase the stamina and my immunity system has been also improved. I highly recommend to everyone to take Preworkout natural supplements.
Kory11

Postby Artless » Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:03 pm

Full reducing carbohydrates is harmful, but not in part. My nutritionist advised me to reduce the consumption of foods high in carbohydrates. I used a detox diet http://www.kalinka-store.com/catalog/83 stopped eating meat and carbohydrate foods. As a result, lost for the year to 45 pounds, in my opinion this is a good result. Although there are more effective diets, but they are harmful
Artless
Friend

Postby madhuridixit » Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:41 am

Go workout at gym to lose your weight.
madhuridixit

Postby cocoonamumbai » Tue May 19, 2015 2:14 am

Well losing weight is not possible there are lots of things you have to do for weight loss, So my suggestion is for weight loss surgery like liposuction, It helps to remove unwanted fat without harm to any other body parts....

Liposuction in mumbai
cocoonamumbai

Postby vaserdubai » Tue May 19, 2015 11:55 pm

I just want to say that, the weight problems are mainly occurs in the teenager and they want to solved it. The best surgeons know the problems very well and giving good advice over the problems.
Vaser High Definition Liposuction
vaserdubai

Postby Riley5 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:04 pm

Loosing weight fast is always an unhealthy thing.
The best thing to loose and hold a healthy weight is healthy food, less sugar, lots of drinking water, and sports.
There are many diets who tell you that you can loose a lot of weight in no time.
Walk daily for at least 30 minutes.
See you can play any physical sport like Badminton,
Riley5

Return to Weight Loss and TTC