Determined to reach my goal

Share diet plans, exercise routines, recipies, and find support.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Determined to reach my goal

Postby ambernicole8484 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:59 pm

I've been working super hard the past few months to drop this weight. I've been doing good, but I can feel myself hitting a rut. I'm giving in to cravings more than usual, although I'm trying to keep my hand out of the cookie jar and in the fruit basket. Tonight, for example, I ate very well all day and then binged on some gluten free granola. I know it's not as bad as a cupcake or chips, but I'm sure I ate at least 3 servings of it. I don't want to keep doing this. I don't plan on getting any snack foods like that anymore. When they're in the house I can't stop until it's gone. If they're not here I'm good.

My highest weight was 215 pounds. As of right now I'm at 183. My goal is 130, although I told FF weight tracker my goal was 125 or 120 because I know I'll get within 5-10 pounds and stop. I plan on restarting c25k in about a month and I'm hoping that'll help me shed these pounds.

For now I'm avoiding pretty much all processed foods, all meat except seafood, and all breads. I mostly eat fruits and veggies. Anyone else trying to lose weight while ttc?
Me 30 ~ DH 31 ~ DD 11 - DS 12/5/14

BFP ~ 4/2/14 <3

10 years and 11 months after our sweet baby girl, our sweet baby boy arrived <3

Blog <3
http://eatingmyselfpregnant.blogspot.com/
ambernicole8484
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: Determined to reach my goal

Postby tryingtobepatient1 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:47 am

I can relate to loosing weight - it wasn't to do with ttc though, I just walked every where everyday and had smaller servings of food but still ate some bad stuff occasionally I lost 25kgs and a few more since, then I became really stressed and lots so much I became under weight so I've had to gain weight for ttc which actually proved much harder than loosing it I had to stop skate boarding to gain weight (yes I'm a child on the inside and like to ride a longboard lol) so maybe take up long boarding? It made me super fit.
tryingtobepatient1
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby ambernicole8484 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:47 pm

Omg I could never do that lol! I tried so hard when I was younger but I don't seem to have what it takes in the balance department. I wish it were hard for me to gain weight. I gain 5 pounds just thinking about junk food. I have done pretty good today. No bad stuff :) I'm still feeling pretty stuffed from dinner too so hopefully no late night snacks. This morning I weighed in at 183. Hoping I can be in the 170s within two weeks.
Me 30 ~ DH 31 ~ DD 11 - DS 12/5/14

BFP ~ 4/2/14 <3

10 years and 11 months after our sweet baby girl, our sweet baby boy arrived <3

Blog <3
http://eatingmyselfpregnant.blogspot.com/
ambernicole8484
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby tryingtobepatient1 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:40 am

O well you have still come a fair way down from your heaviest which is great! I can tell you loosing the weight will help you conceive and also feel great! Pop over to my thread ' I want a bfp bad ' in the buddy groups so we can stay in touch if you like? I always loose these threads haha.
tryingtobepatient1
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby maddy » Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:45 am

My DH lost over 50 pounds eating a similar diet, instead of seafood he ate eggs. He rode his bicycle every day, and lost it all in 3 months!

UGH why is it so effing easy for men to lose?
maddy

Postby clickman » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:38 am

First of all it needs good and daily exercise, and of course healthy eating. Chicken, Fish, many salads, yogurt and eating before 8pm its necessery! Try these and you will see results in a month
clickman

Postby GlennMarsh » Wed May 28, 2014 11:58 pm

Determination is much necessary to achieve every goal specially when you want to loss much fats,.But my goal is to gain size of muscles and i am taking heaving diet for this and hard workout also,.
GlennMarsh
Friend

Return to Weight Loss and TTC