Anyone want to be weight loss buddies during ttc?

Share diet plans, exercise routines, recipies, and find support.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Anyone want to be weight loss buddies during ttc?

Postby ambernicole8484 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:32 pm

Hope you girls are doing okay. I've been doing good with my eating. Sticking to healthy stuff only since my dietbet ends in three days. I'm right at my goal so I don't want to go over from a bit of bloat or anything. This is terrible but, after my dietbet ends I'll be having a mini pizza party. It's my favorite food but I only allow myself to have it between dietbets, so once a month. I'm super excited about having pizza in a few days. After that I'll most likely join another dietbet. It really does help keep me on track. I hate the thought of losing my money.

We're supposed to get some bad weather tomorrow so we went to the grocery store tonight. I didn't want to get stuck with only junk food to eat. Since I'm buying more fresh produce I have no choice but to go shopping once a week now. I'm getting ready to try something new. I've completely cut out all condiments for a long time now but I think I'm going to start trying to make my own. :)
Me 30 ~ DH 31 ~ DD 11 - DS 12/5/14

BFP ~ 4/2/14 <3

10 years and 11 months after our sweet baby girl, our sweet baby boy arrived <3

Blog <3
http://eatingmyselfpregnant.blogspot.com/
ambernicole8484
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby maddy » Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:15 am

Fedup, that is great your tubes are clear!

Ambernicole, I ovulate great with femara, I am just tired of fertility meds after 13 cycles. I am trying desperately to O on my own. I upped my dose of metformin to 2000. I didnt ask my doctor, but I am sure he doesnt mind. He upped it to 1500 when I asked him to. And the pizza sounds so good! I told DH that he is gonna have to cook us one. He makes really good pizza!

Im doing good as far as my exercise and dieting. I am CD49, still no O! Getting tired of waiting! I am hoping the increase in metformin, along with the dieting and exercise will help things along. Im still trying to work off the water weight from all the fast food I binged on. :/

Hows everyone doign? :D
maddy

Postby randapanda » Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:06 am

Hey ladies. Glad to here all the good news on choices and such.
Well helped my Dad yesterday move some things until my Mom got in from her place she lives( not divorced or separated, just live in two places for my Dads job and hers;breeding). When she came in she immediately yelled at my Dad and started bullying him. She said some ugly things and it was reeeeally bad. We left as she kicked us out of the house I was crying the whole time as I am so worried about him. He used to be a heavy man that was always cheery, then his life seemed to go down hill along with his weight due to being laid off and my Mom riding his butt due to him being 7 yrs younger......

Sorry just worried, dont mean to throw up part of my life at you guys. :-(

Anyway, not sure if it was hormones or what but I could not stop crying these last few days over silly things to getting mad yesterday.
FF has me at 10 dpo but I think I am a late O'ator or non existent lol.

Ok so how are you ladies?

Oh and I behaved myself yesterday with my calories and didnt eat cake that was offered to me nor finished my battered chicken tenders. But did drink my fruit smoothie left over from the morning. :-)
randapanda
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby 80's Baby » Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:19 am

Randa, I'm sorry you're family is going through this. My mother is well known for treating my father like that, and it's taught me about the type of wife I will never be.
You are justified in feeling the way you feel, but maybe hormones are pushing you too? Fx!
Me- 29
DH- 28
DD- 11/2007
DD- 02/2012

TTC since March 2013 - Dr. found 2nd degree uterine prolapse
July, 2013 - :angel:

BFP - January, 29 @ 9 DPO
Twins :angel: :angel: - missed miscarriage - D&E@ 10 weeks

August 19 - bfp @ 9 DPO! TWINS!
October 1st - Baby A - :angel: Baby B - Heartrate 162
November 24th - It's a girl!

80's Baby
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby maddy » Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:12 pm

Sorry things are difficult right now, I have the same situation with my parents, just reversed. Horrible father/and husband, and my mother is a doormat. Its bad. Very bad. I have given up trying to save either one of them.

Dont feel bad for venting, thats what we are here for!! :hb:

I started today with an apple and 50 squats! Off to a good start, but lets just see if I can keep it up! :lol2:
maddy

Postby ambernicole8484 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:34 pm

That sounds terrible Randa :( Please don't feel bad for venting. Good for you sticking with healthy throughout all of that.

Maddy -- Nice job this morning :) Hope you're keeping it up.

EOE -- Hi :)

Doing good with eating choices tonight. Dd even had pizza from my favorite place, Pizza Hut. She had one of those coupons for a personal pan pizza for reading. Didn't even think about sneaking a bite :)

BFP ~ 4/2/14 <3

Blog <3
ambernicole8484
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby maddy » Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:30 pm

Ambernicole, you did great!! That is a huge temptation!!

Ive done good on my eating, and will be getting on the treadmill in a little while ( Ive been staying up late lately so most of my working out is done in the night hours.) Whatever gets it done! :p OH also 1 more pound and i will be back to my weight before i had my huge fast food binge! Maybe tomorrow I will be there?
maddy

Postby ambernicole8484 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:54 pm

Oh how I wish I had a treadmill. I would love to finish the c25k program. Keep up the good work Maddy! You'll be back where you were at in the next day or two. Just remember that it's probably bloat from the sodium. Maybe cut back sodium tomorrow?

My last day on my dietbet is tomorrow. I'll be happy to weigh in and not worry about my weight. I'm right at my goal so I cannot go up. I'm giving the runtastic apps a go. I have the squat, push-up, and sit up apps. I'm doing good with the food, but I'm terrible with keeping up the exercise.

BFP ~ 4/2/14 <3

Blog <3
ambernicole8484
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby ambernicole8484 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:42 am

My dietbet ends tonight at midnight! I can't wait to finalize it so I don't have to worry about losing. Since I started this dietbet a month ago I've lost 8 pounds :D

BFP ~ 4/2/14 <3

Blog <3
ambernicole8484
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby maddy » Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:53 pm

8 pounds in a month is awesome! Right on track for 2 pounds a month!
maddy

Postby maddy » Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:13 am

Back down to my pre fast food binge weight!

That has lifted my spirits a tiny bit. Been feeling very down and sorry for myself the last couple days.

How is everyone doing?
maddy

Postby ambernicole8484 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:38 am

That's great Maddy :)

Sorry you've been feeling down :( I feel you on that one. My insurance mess has me all tore up. It's terrible thinking I have options only to have them ripped away. And then it repeats.

I won my dietbet! I just got my email a few minutes ago that said my weight had been verified. I'm down to 179 as of today. Having pizza this weekend and then I plan to join another dietbet.

BFP ~ 4/2/14 <3

Blog <3
ambernicole8484
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Happyfroggy » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:11 am

Hi Ladies,

I'm coming back to you sheepishly hanging my head. I was in this thread many pages ago and quietly left when I became super lame and stopped working out and fell off the wagon.

Now I'm back on and ready to be held accountable! This time, in my chart, I am only counting when I do my exercise DVD's and it will not count when I walk the dog unless it's an excessively long walk.
BFP on Friday Feb 3rd 2017 but ended in miscarriage at 7 1/2 weeks :(

Didn't chart this time, last time was TTC for over a year, BFP chart from daughter :D :
My Ovulation Chart
Happyfroggy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Fedupofwaiting » Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:15 pm

Good luck happyfroggy, we all fall off the wagon sometimes! Great to hear you back xx
Me - 28yrs
Dh - 29yrs

Ttc #1 for over 3 years with MFI

1st IVF cycle in June 2014 was negative. 3 frozen blasts

1st FET in nov 2014 - BFP however miscarriage at 7 weeks :(

2nd FET in March 2015 - BFP :)

No one has ever wanted anything as much as I want you
Fedupofwaiting
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby maddy » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:33 am

Ambernicole, Thats awesome you won!! Enjoy every bit of that pizza, you earned it!!

Happy, no head hanging missy! We all falter and get back up! Its part of this whole thing. :hb:

Im down to 165. I was 166 yesterday. I am so close I can smell the 150's. :lol2:

I am a tiny bit worried that I will lose the rest of this weight and my PCOS will still be in full swing and I still wont ovulate. If that happens. I give up.
maddy

PreviousNext

Return to Weight Loss and TTC