Anyone want to be weight loss buddies during ttc?

Share diet plans, exercise routines, recipies, and find support.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Anyone want to be weight loss buddies during ttc?

Postby Thully_1980 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:14 am

Wow, these wraps seem to work KT...how I wish I lived around there... I'd definitely get me some :)

We also have wraps at some Beauty Palace here in town. They do work, especially when applied with some ointment they sell... you feel the burn! I used to use this wrap when going to gym, it clings nicely to the body... and when I take it off (more like cut it with scissors), sweat will gush out :)
Hmmm, I think I should get me more wrap!
Me - Thully - 34 - Diagnosed with PCOS(because of hormonal imbalance) by gynae in Jan 2014
Dh - Jimmy - 54 - has 4 children from previous marriage (Incl twins)
TTC #1 together, for 16 cycles

My Ovulation Chart
|| [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com]Ovulation Calendar[/url]
Thully_1980
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby KTBrown » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:22 am

To both of you; yes it tingles as it means it's working you can order online if you wish through me and yes it's def is time cause my husband bought a five hundred dollar toy:)
KTBrown/ Carrying a miracle to term: EDD 09/07/2015
Andrew 10/10/2013
Joshua 06/14/2011
Elijah 10/05/09
Isaac 08/08/08
KTBrown
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Thully_1980 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:28 am

I did like the tingling... coz they were a reassuring sensation that something was happening.

But I'm so far away, you'd have to ship it to me. I will go to the Beauty Palace and find out if they still sell it... if not, I will have to order it from you :)
Me - Thully - 34 - Diagnosed with PCOS(because of hormonal imbalance) by gynae in Jan 2014

My Ovulation Chart
Thully_1980
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby KTBrown » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:49 am

Great!!! I hope you find it or get them soon again:) but your right if I only put it on and feel nothing I would be less confident. On the side of cm; creamy, white, gobs mean good but dry and or wet equal af. So far that's what I'm reading. I had such a long journey before just hope this has answer soon. We aren't tetchy this would be an oops but I'm learning to be ok with it. So I used to have thirt five to forty day cycles even if that was the case here but I noted Ewcm march 14 would that still mean 14-15 days after or maybe couple days after that for missed period marker?????
Andrew 10/10/2013
Joshua 06/14/2011
Elijah 10/05/09
Isaac 08/08/08
KTBrown
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby randapanda » Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:28 am

Hey! Yay so glad to get your pics KT!
Do you feel skinnier lol? And your clothes feel a bit loose yet? I tried to show hubs but he is oblivious. Although he was the one saying I should try it when we didnt have the oney for those months last yr.

GL on your cm. You going to keep testing?
randapanda
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby KTBrown » Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:39 am

Yeah my clothes fit different; and as of last night will post new pics soon; my skin is hanging like it was.

Yes I will keep testing; no choice really unless AF shows I just have to think I am pregnant right lol
Andrew 10/10/2013
Joshua 06/14/2011
Elijah 10/05/09
Isaac 08/08/08
KTBrown
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby KTBrown » Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:43 pm

These wraps seem to work in layers; first wrap skin and second wrap deeper absorption and toxin removal... Actually cleaning me out that's just crazy!!! But I love it
Andrew 10/10/2013
Joshua 06/14/2011
Elijah 10/05/09
Isaac 08/08/08
KTBrown
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby KTBrown » Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:31 pm

To quiet here ladies; how is everything going? Did a double take this morning looking at the results of my last wrap experience. So crazy to see my belly so thin like; almost hopeful I might get flat again ha ha; I dream right.

I want nice weather again so I can walk; jog, but I have a feeling I won't be able to be as active if I am indeed in my first trimester. I am tired of feeling so drained though; I usually experience this temporarily but this is hanging on for weeks.
Andrew 10/10/2013
Joshua 06/14/2011
Elijah 10/05/09
Isaac 08/08/08
KTBrown
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Zokica » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:57 am

Hi, yes, it's a little too quiet here, but I'm guessing we all have our worries and sometimes it's hard to put them in writing so we don't.

Today I had an ultrasound done for my RE and it's bad news. I've expected it but it still hurts. It's been a year since my last laparoscopy and I have cysts everywhere, large ones to make matters worse. My left ovary is completely blocked. Concieving naturally is completely out of the question.

So I have decided we will stop trying to concieve naturally. I have accepted the fact that comes fall, I will start with IUI and IVF and until then, I just don't care. I can't anymore. Why do I put myself through constant disapointment? No more, next few months I am not BD during my ovulation just to avoid that feeling of being broken, damaged. I need a break.

Ah well, tomorrow is a new day. Hopefully a better one.

How is everybody doing?
Zokica
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby KTBrown » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:27 am

How are you Zokica; may I ask have you ever tried to get rid of these cysts naturally?? I used something called inisitol to treat my cysts; and only then to my period become regular and I was able to conceive.

I am sorry for the bad news; that is really upsetting when you feel like this won't be possible, but doctors talk to much about the negatives and offer little hope for reversing the problem which is possible!!!

I understand people get busy!!
Andrew 10/10/2013
Joshua 06/14/2011
Elijah 10/05/09
Isaac 08/08/08
KTBrown
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Zokica » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:03 am

Actually the doctors are very positive here and remarably friendly, I must say I'm pleasantly surprised. But if they tell you there are cycsts blocking my ovaries with my left tube being completely blocked, then there is not much room for positivity. I'm better today, it is freeing, in a way, to know that I won't get pregnant naturally. For sure. Waiting for a miracle is exhausting. I would much rather focus on the things which will help us concieve, and that is through IVF. I mean, people have survived worse things.

Thanks for the advice although the only way to get rid of endometriotic cysts is through laparoscopy. Or if they rupture themselves, which is bad, very bad. What is inside is not water but blood that gets stuck. In case it bursts, your insides are infested with something that should be there in the first place.

There is medication I could use to slow down the process of endometriosis or even stop it completely, however, the side effect of them is contraception. Ah well.

What about you, AF come to town yet? :)
Zokica
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby 80's Baby » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:04 am

Hi ladies. Zokica, I'm so sorry about the bad news. :(

AFM, I'm 2 weeks past d&e, down to 195. So, 8 pounds in 15 days. Something tells me that it won't last. lol
We went to visit my grandma last weekend and when we came home, we found out that our freezer and fridge went out. :roll: It was a golden opportunity to clear out the junk and start over with healthy foods.
Me- 29
DH- 28
DD- 11/2007
DD- 02/2012

TTC since March 2013 - Dr. found 2nd degree uterine prolapse
July, 2013 - :angel:

BFP - January, 29 @ 9 DPO
Twins :angel: :angel: - missed miscarriage - D&E@ 10 weeks

August 19 - bfp @ 9 DPO! TWINS!
October 1st - Baby A - :angel: Baby B - Heartrate 162
November 24th - It's a girl!

80's Baby
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Zokica » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:47 am

8 pounds in 15 days, woooow :) color me impressed!

Of course it will last, especially now you've thrown out all the junk food. Today my DH brought home chocolate, which I specifically told him NOT to do. After careful inspection I realised it was coffee flavored, which Is the only one I don't like, so I didn't eat it. Small victories, I guess :)

My weight is at a stall even though I haven't been eating fattening food. Weighed in a few days ago and it's stuck on 141lb, which is not too bad for my height. I was told this would eventually happen when I got to a weight my body was comfortable with. I haven't weighed this little in my whole adult life so I don't care much about it.

Just came home from a zumba which is always fun, if haven't already, give it a try :)
Zokica
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Thully_1980 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:03 am

Hi Ladies

:hugs: Zokica, a, so sorry for what you are going through. You are not alone in all this...We are here. I've thrown in a towel several times coz each and every cycle being faced with AF while being sure I BDed on the correct days is truly depressing... but I truly enjoyed my break cycle... no worries and no obsessions... no false hope, but DH is due back home on the 14th April and back n the TTC craze :roll:

80s, wooooow! Your body is a fat burning furnace... you are so lucky to see those numbers drop... unlike some of us...I only see inches loss more that scale loss, that's why I don't like my scale so much.

KT, hope all is well with you :D . Did you confirm whether you are in your first trimester or not? Keeping my fx for you.

Randa, hope you are also well my friend!

I started Zumba last week Saturday... my body itched, I had to pause the DVD and scratch my butt and thighs :rofl: I think the fatty layer was getting comfortable on my body and when I shook it with Zumba moves...it hated that :rofl: . Well, good riddance to it! From that days onwards, I've been working out daily and I feel my energy levels improving... and I love it :D

My Ovulation Chart
Thully_1980
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby 80's Baby » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:19 am

Lmao Thully! Stopping the dvd to scratch :rofl:

So, I had a bad dinner. DH managed to save a pound of bacon from the freezer, and he made pancakes to go along with it. :oops: My lack of willpower concerning breakfast meat is pathetic. But on the plus side, we've finally agreed on a gym! Yay!
Me- 29
DH- 28
DD- 11/2007
DD- 02/2012

TTC since March 2013 - Dr. found 2nd degree uterine prolapse
July, 2013 - :angel:

BFP - January, 29 @ 9 DPO
Twins :angel: :angel: - missed miscarriage - D&E@ 10 weeks

August 19 - bfp @ 9 DPO! TWINS!
October 1st - Baby A - :angel: Baby B - Heartrate 162
November 24th - It's a girl!

80's Baby