EVERYONE PLEASE READ! :)

Share diet plans, exercise routines, recipies, and find support.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ! :)

Postby SueMein » Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:54 pm

Hi Maddy

Thanks for the beautiful post. Glad to find a safe place to talk and receive support.

I'm Sue. TTC for 1.5 months for 1st child.

Looking forward to meeting you all and helping out where I can.

Talk later.

Sue
31 Yr old kiwi girl TTC #1 since Oct 2015. I highly recommend the book. "Taking Charge of Your Fertility", and the "Ovagraph" app.

BFP - 01-02-2016

SueMein
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Vannarose37 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:08 am

Hello everyone mind if i join I've just been reading for the past couple days and decided to create an account! You all have helped me so much to cope well here we go im a mom of 2 daughter's 6 and to im only 25 and be n my husband have recently suffered our first mc i found out early October i was pregnant i only carried the baby till November 10th my oldest daughters birthday i waa 8 weeks 5 days ive been so lost n driving myself crazy with no one to talk to it was a very wanted pregnancy n right now im 9dpo anda going nuts with symptoms ps i only bleed for 7 days n teated negative 2 weeks aftermisscarge
Vannarose37

Postby Ekiss » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:43 am

Hi everyone, am new on dis site and i love d way issue are being discussed here. Am 34 trying to conceive. Can i take ovaboost and evergreen formular for women together?
Ekiss

Postby Aredia79 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:25 am

Hi everyone. So glad there was a support group I could "vent" my anxiety. Today is 7 days post iui. Was my first iui. The 2 wks wait period is really long. But, it's worth the wait. Hope all of u are blessed with joy soon!
Aredia79

Postby kjstanton01 » Sun May 15, 2016 2:43 pm

I am super new and am wondering if there is a place for the meaning of acronyms? or if someone can help with the most used that would be great. Thank you, K
Trying our best!
kjstanton01
Friend

Postby France1488 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:30 pm

kjstanton01 wrote:I am super new and am wondering if there is a place for the meaning of acronyms? or if someone can help with the most used that would be great. Thank you, K

here you go, I was also looking for it when I came on here!! couldn't understand half the posts because there were so many acronyms :)

http://www.twoweekwait.com/articles/ttc ... dictionary

:)
Me: 28
BF: 30
TTC baby #1
France1488
Friend

Postby Lisamcrigler7 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:36 pm

I just wanted to say this is an awesome group!! After 14 months ttc I've been so hesitant to join any groups because I have seen so many hurtful comments and unnecessary rudeness! This is the ONLY group I have t seen that in and I love the positivity!! Me and DH are the only ones who know about our ttc struggles and journey so this group is so refreshing!! :)
Lisamcrigler7
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Brak1 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:07 am

44 here... First time using OPK, trying to have second child with BF... 1st is 19 months.. I'm 8 DPO.. Went nuts with OPK.. First stick, first time using was solid smile, I had EWCM day before and of... The negatives rest of time, BD day before and day after... Weird, vivid dreams, creamy CM... Trying not to make myself crazy Lol in the TWW
Brak1

Postby koiseptember » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:43 pm

Really Twoweekwait is a nice place to share your thoughts..I apreciate it and I would like to be a participant for a long time here...

golden slot
goldenslot
koiseptember
Friend

Postby ankitkumar12 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:40 am

If anyone is suffering from infertility problem and any type of male and female problems then you can consult with FirstStepIVF, This is the best clinic who provide the best treatment for infertility problem. More Info: http://firststepivf.com/
ankitkumar12
Friend

Postby DiedreK » Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:09 am

Hi, I'm new to this site. I just tried to post a new thread and when I hit "submit" it said my post was marked as spam and denied! I tried in several of the forums and all with the the same span denied result. Why?
DiedreK
Friend

Postby aepecp2114 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:15 pm

I just wanted to post my story that it might give HOPE!
My husband and I were trying for our 2nd (at almost 36). I was sure it would take a lot longer than the first. I took out my IUD in May, had one period, and got pregnant on the first cycle! I am so surprised. I came on to this site two weeks ago and read everyone's story and thought no way am I pregnant, but I got my BFP today.

I had almost NO symptoms, unlike my last pregnancy when I got every single early symptom. The only one I had was urinating frequently all of a sudden, but I chalked that up to being hot since it's summer (in the South) and was drinking a lot of water. Other than that, nothing. No implantation bleeding. No distinctive cramping. No aversion to smells. No insatiable hunger or nausea. No dizziness or fatigue.

Since my cycles are only 26 to 27 days, I ovulate a little early. Had sex on the 10th, 12th, and 14th day for good measure. That's it. So, if you are on here reading all these posts with people listing all the symptoms you have, don't dispair! You could still be pregnant. And if you are mid to late 30s and think it just won't happen, don't worry! It still can. Believe it!
aepecp2114

Postby mimimama » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:01 am

aepecp2114- awesome news, congrats!
Me 31, DH 40. TTC 5 years. Unexplained infertility.
December 2015- IVF #1 BFN
May/June 2016- new doctor, IVF consultation in Gdansk Poland
October 2016- IVF #2 Invicta BFP!!!
mimimama
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

TTC 2 yrs, extreme PCOS and endo with thyroid

Postby Grapes » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:27 pm

I have been following forums here for over 2 years. J am a classic case of pcos since I was 13. Period cycles ranged from 25-45. At 31, after 5 yrs of marriage my husband and I wished for a baby. Knowing my situation We had already ran tests and consulted doctors after marriage to know if there was something to worry about. All tests for me and him came out great. Except that it was hard to track when I ovulated everything seemed great. Our doc had said try for 6 months and if something doesn't work out, come to me. We tried religiously, but no luck. But we also knew 6 months was short and we needed to be patient. We went to him and he reassured us saying we could get pregnant naturally and so he doesn't want us to go through any treatments. He helped us by simply doing a follicular study and letting us know when to do the deed. 2 more cycles and nothing..I have also always had cysts and doc said it was harmless. But in my 3rd cycle with follicular study I kept complaining of pain every time we had sex. So the doc investigated more. I had a corpus Ltm cyst which was very large by then. So he performed a laparoscopy on me. The surgery and recovery wasted 2 cycles for me. At this point doc suggested I start Iui. We did 3 cycles with no luck, then he suggested ivf. At this point we were shattered. Esp me, I just couldn't understand when everything was ok y I couldn't get pregnant. A friend suggested to take a second opinion. We went to one of the top docs in the city. When she met us she said we have no issues and the cases coming to her are absolutely extreme. She told me I shud do 3 more iuis. When I said I was worried now since my amh was dropping, so wanted to go for ivf straight. She somehow convinced me for 1 iui. Only condition Shen put is I had to follow strict instructions from her on my diet. She made me stop all processed foods, have only organic stuff, only virgin olive oil for any cooking and one Avacado a day. I was also borderline thyroid patient. Had mildly high progesterone. So I started pills for both. We went for it and did one iui- no luck. After this she too decided on ivf. I was so tired with 18 months of constant medications and injections that I just snapped and refused to do anything. My body had changed, my skin was worsening and hair was dry like grass. I told my husband I am not willing to do anything. Doc gave me a diet routine, exercise routine and asked me To think about it. My husband took a few days and talked to me to convince me not to waste more time since my amh was low. I had no choice and said yes. We went back to the doc in 5 days and she started me on her injections meds etc. On CD19 she checked and found nothing to worry so put me on a pill that doesn't get period (not advised if you concieve) . This pill is supposed to give a good lining for next period which in effect gives good eggs . 5 days later I had to stop the pill and CD 28 my period shud have come. It did not. Since I was always a case of weird timeline I waited. Cd33 and still nothing. I was not willing to take an HPt as the disappointment was something I wasn't ready to face. And besides it was very normal for me to get period after 40 days. At cd37 I caved in to my husbands pressure and took an HPT. And it was a BFP!! Next day we did blood work and it came back positive. But my hcg was low and I was on those pills for 5 days which the doc worried could interfere. So we did not celebrate until after 6 weeks.

I have been petrified ever since. I am 12 weeks now, baby is growing fine and we also have a heart beat!!

I just want to tell you ladies that keep the faith! Miracles do happen but most importantly positivity helps. My husband is a big fan of the book secret and he swears to me that he had always told himself we would get pregnant naturally. And it happened in spite of us being in middle of a treatment. He had apparently put it on his calendar and believe it or not we got the news in the same month.

Ladies pcos is difficult, but does not mean we can't get pregnant. Working on my diet, exercise and having little support of medicines for good quality eggs has helped me. So keep the faith and be strong!

I just hope my story gives some encouragement to pcos out there.
Grapes
Friend

TTC CD53

Postby Kscott21 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:02 pm

Hi everyone. I have been ttc for about a year. My husband has no kids (he's my second husband). I have been pregnant 4 times and given birth to 2 healthy babies-a boy and a girl. They are now 10 & 12. My husband and I would really love to conceive but we have had no luck! I have not been diagnosed with anything but my periods have become very irregular ever since removing the IUD Feb of 2016. I have tried to track my ovulation and keep temps but it's hard with an irregular period. I have been taking ovaboost and fertilaid for 11 days. My husband is taking fertilaid for men and motility boost. We have both made dr appts for this month so we hope to explore options! Anyway I think I got a positive ovulation test today but I didn't think it was possible since I haven't had my period in so long. What do you all think? Is this a positive?
Attachments
IMG_2147.JPG
(142.48 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Kscott21
Friend

PreviousNext

Return to Weight Loss and TTC