Weight check - anxious

Share diet plans, exercise routines, recipies, and find support.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Weight check - anxious

Postby EstrellaS » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:04 am

Hey, everyone! I hope you're all doing well. I suffer from PCOS. I want to start the journey for baby #2! I conceived thanks to IVF, for Joanne. I'm just a bit worried about my weight. It seems to be on the high side, again. Do I need to keep it in check, before I opt for IVF, again? I'd love a bit of advice!
EstrellaS
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: Weight check - anxious

Postby Xenia » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:06 am

Hi, honey. I hope you're okay. Congratulations on a successful cycle! I'm glad you're opting for it, again. I think you do need to check your diet and keep your weight in check. How much is it? If you don't mind me asking, of course. Best of luck to you! You can get through this. I hope your experience is just as good as the first one.
Xenia
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Caprice » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:09 am

It's perfectly normal to feel this way! Anxiety is common during TTC. There's no harm in keeping your weight in check, honey. I would suggest visiting your fertility clinic and confirming all this with them. Best of luck to you, on this journey. May it be as healthy and fine as the first one! Keep us posted on how it goes!
Caprice
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby EstrellaS » Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:37 am

Thank you so much for the lovely replies, everyone. It's really nice to see the support. Yeah, I'm struggling a bit. We are considering going for IUI, as well. It's just an option, at this stage. I will definitely keep y'all updated! Pray for me, if you can! Best of luck to all of you, too!
EstrellaS
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to Weight Loss and TTC