Want to lose 20lbs with me? Weigh in here....

Share diet plans, exercise routines, recipies, and find support.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Postby tasmom1 » Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:03 am

Hi everyone,
Is it too late to join. I would like to lose 10-15lbs because it's causing me not to ovulate often, and I'm just not used to feeling like this. Any suggestions. I now weigh 165 lbs. This is the most I've ever weighed in my life and I have two kids.
tasmom1
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby ArmyWife » Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:58 am

BlueSkye....NOW 162.5 --- AUG 166 - GOAL 145
ArmyWife...NOW 153 --- AUG 164 - GOAL 140
IrishEyes...NOW 133 --- AUG 142 - GOAL 120
bb2............NOW 131--- AUG 142 - GOAL 122
Mennie.......NOW 158 --- AUG 157 - GOAL 137
Cacton.......NOW 213.5--SEPT 213.5 -GOAL 170
Lisadh........NOW 180 --- SEPT 180 -- GOAL 170
Tasmom.....NOW 165--- SEPT 165 -- GOAL 150

Ok so I though I would update the list, I dont know what mennie, cacton and lisa's results are for this week so let me know and I will change it!!

Tasmom, of course you can join, it is never too late. Dont feel bad about your wieght, especially if you have had 2 kids, its not that high of a number. Do you excercise?? I usually go to the gym everyday but I also band some bands and wieghts for at home and I just do those while I watch some TV as well as crunches. Also are you dieting or anything?? I have started wieght watchers online and so far I really like it!!

Great Job ladies, everyone is doing so awesome!!!

Blueskye, thats awesome that you are eating salad, I should do that!!

Does anyone have any suggestions that work for them or any good meal ideas or recipes???
ArmyWife
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby bremaura » Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:54 pm

Hiya ladies! Can you please restart this thread when you get a chance? We'd like to keep the threads that aren't on the BG board down to 6 pages. Thank you for your help!!!

BTW -- LOVE this thread -- you are all doing a great job! Keep up the hard work and all of the support for each other!!

Surely God is my help; the Lord is the one who sustains me. Psalm 54:4
This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers. 1John 3:16
A man's steps are directed by the LORD. How then can anyone understand his own way? Proverbs 20:24
My chart

Sign the TWW.com guest book!!
http://www.twoweekwait.com/web/guestbook/index.php
Check out my "space" on the tww!
http://www.twoweekwait.com/home/bremaura
bremaura

Previous

Return to Weight Loss and TTC