Want to lose 20lbs with me? PART 2

Share diet plans, exercise routines, recipies, and find support.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

weight

Postby kristylee » Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:58 pm

Thanks! I currently am at 186 (5'9) and trying to get to 165 by the end of the year. Then I have a plan to lose about 20 more pounds starting at the beginning of next year- that is of course if I am not pregnant by then!! :)
kristylee

Postby MPwife » Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:55 pm

Hello, ladies!! How is everyone doing?? The big weigh-in is tomorrow... Eeeeeeek!! :shock: I'm scared to see what my weight will be this week. I'm almost certain that it'll be higher than my last weight, since I lost all self-control while I was home. I had the MRI done on my knee today, so, I'll find out next Friday what's wrong w/ it. I'm really hoping I won't have to have any type of major surgery b/c the recovery time for that is long and hard!!

ArmyWife - Yes, my husband is a U.S. soldier. I didn't know you lived in Canada. I've always wanted to visit there. My husband lived in Germany when he was a toddler b/c his dad was stationed there and he's always wanted to go back. I'm not too thrilled about living anywhere other than Alabama, though.

Well, ladies, GL tomorrow!! Hope everyone (including me) gets the numbers they'd like to see!! G'night!
Image Image

M/C @ 11.5 wks June 2007
Layla born August 2008
TTC #2 since October 2009
DX w/ PCOS and LPD
Clomid cycle #1 = 50mg CD 4-8, b/w March 4
MPwife

Postby heatherqms » Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:47 pm

Well, I started on the BT diet this week. I do not know how much I have lost, but I will weigh in again on Monday.

Today I ate:

rice chex for breakfast
chicken fried rice for lunch
and beef bulgogi for dinner ~ All food that I love, so this is working so far!!

TTC -1 since july 07
BFP 1/13/09!!!
Ben born - 9/14/09
BFP baby #2 - 8/14/10
heatherqms

Weigh in

Postby armywifettc1 » Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:26 am

Hi Everyone!

I'm so excited to say that I lost 3 pounds!!! I weighed in at 176 and I'm hoping and praying I can keep up with it.

ArmyWife - So far, I think I enjoy curves. I went on Sunday, Monday and Wednesday so far. I plan on going tonight as well. The first couple of days someone did the circuit with me and showed me the proper way to use the machines. On Wednesday, she let me do it all by myself as she observed and told me I was doing a great job. The people there are encouraging and that's great. They also do monthly weigh ins and measuring to see if we lost weight, inches and body fat. I'm excited. I can't wait to see how I've progressed.

I hope everyone else has had a good week. Looking forward to learning your resutls.

Bye for now! :D

~T

Oh...

heatherqms - What's a BT diet?

army_wife_ttc - Good luck with the routine your husband put you on. My husband tried with me and I'm like, "man! That's no joke!" I couldn't keep up with it! He was serious too! LOL! That's how I ended up in curves. Keep me posted as to how you are handling that. :jump:
Denise:28 DH:31
DD:Gabrielle Denise - Born 11/30/09 @ 11:47PM. Weighing 6lbs 5oz and 19 1/4in long!

ImageImage
armywifettc1

hey

Postby kristylee » Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:53 am

I'm very disappointed to have to say I gained 2 pounds!!! But I can't be too down on myself for the fact I didn't even try at all this week so that is my bad! :cry:

But next week is a brand new start!!!!
kristylee

Postby ArmyWife » Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:18 am

I am down to 144 so I lost 2 more pounds, YAY!!! I have now officially lost 20lbs since this group started, I still have more to my goal but I am happy.

Kristylee, Dont worry about the gain, it could also be bloat or water weight, so maybe next week you will just have lost even more :D Its ok to have a couple weeks where you dont try as much, dont feel bad, and your right this is now a new week!!

armywifettc1, :jump: awesome job!!! 3 pounds is great!! I am glad curves is going so well, it sounds like fun. My MIL goes there and she seems to really love it.

army_wife_ttc, You should come to Canada for a trip, its awesome here, Can you tell I love being canadian, haha!!!! I actually just went to the US for the first time ever a couple weeks ago, we just went to seattle and surrounding areas since it is sooo close to drive, I loved it!! I think its awesome that your DH got to live in Germany, I went there a couple years ago and it is soo beautiful, I love europe, I wish I could live somewhere in europe for a couple years or something but of course the military decides where I live :roll: Dont worry about the weigh in, I am sure you will still be ok. I really hope you knee wont be too bad, I will keep my fingers crossed for you for no major surgery!!!

:hi: To everyone, you are all so quiet, come tell us about your progress and then I will update the list!!!
ArmyWife
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby BlueSkye » Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:25 am

Hi Ladies!!! I am weighing in today at 164.5...I'm ok with that though, bc I am still extremely bloated from my abdominal surgery...

Armywife!!! OMG you are an inspiration girl! You have done so well, and kept us all motivated too...Thanks for asking about me, I am much better now...I can eat anything I want, but my belly is SO distended (I seriously look 5 mos preg) that I get full quickly..
Armywifettc!!! Awesome job!! 3 pounds is a great week! I love the curves concept...They have a great thing going there...Please share what you learned in your nutrition class...
Heather-Hello..Just wondering what a BT diet is?
Kristy..Hi..Welcome to the group!
Star-Logging everything you eat is SO great...What discipline you have! SO many experts say that's the key to serious long-term weight loss...I'll have to try that soon.
Tel-Awesome weight loss with WW!!! I love your ticker! Look at that progress girl!
:hi: bb2 and IrishEyes... and :welcome: to anyone I missed-I can only go back so far to read posts...
Can someone update our chart??? I can only go back so far, and there are so many new girls!!! Yay!! Let's all encourage each other to have a super healthy week! bbfn..
TTC #2 for 3yrs<br />2 miscarriages Apr'10 &amp; Feb'11<div>BFP July'11 Yay!!</div><div>Cautiously Optimistic</div>
BlueSkye
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby ArmyWife » Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:02 pm

BlueSkye..........NOW 164.5 --- AUG 166 - GOAL 145
ArmyWife.........NOW 144 --- AUG 164 - GOAL 140
IrishEyes..........NOW 129--- AUG 142 - GOAL 120
bb2..................NOW 127--- AUG 142 - GOAL 122
Tasmom...........NOW 170 -- SEPT 165 - GOAL 150
Baby_Dust........NOW 257--- OCT 257 -- GOAL 180
army_wife_ttc...NOW 255.5 -- OCT259 -- GOAL 180
Patientlywaitingfornum1-...NOW 250--- OCT 250----GOAL ??
Armywifettc1... .NOW 176--- NOV 179-- GOAL 160
Wyomingbabydust ...NOW176--- OCT 182-- GOAL 156
Kristylee..........NOW 188 ---- NOV 188 --- GOAL 165
Star37.............NOW 163 ----- NOV 163 ---- GOAL ???
Tel985 ........... NOW ??? ----- NOV ??? ----- GOAL ???

Ok there is an update, with the info I have, I will edit it when everyone else weighs in :D
ArmyWife
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby irisheyes » Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:56 pm

:hi: and :welcome: to all the new girls who joined :)

ArmyWife when I first started my 1200 cals diet it was hard sometimes I went over but most of the time I stuck to it the big thing for me was cutting soda out of my diet I drank so much of it This week I stuck to it apart from Tuesday It was my sisters 18th birthday so I had a little cake :D :congrats:
on your 2 lbs loss wow 20 lbs well done

BlueSkye ... Glad to hear your getting better :D is you tummy still sore

armywifettc1 :congrats: on your 3lbs loss this week

I lost 1.5 lbs this week I'm going for a meal with my family tomorrow night for my sisters 18th birthday and went out shopping for a dress last week for tomorrow night I've gone down 2 dress sizes over here I was so excited in the shop I tried on a lot of clothes just for fun :) but just bought a dress and a pair of jeans going to wait till I'm in florida to go on a clothes shopping spree (clothes are so much cheaper over here than here)

irisheyes

Postby MPwife » Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:21 pm

Well, I'm sad to say that I've gained 5 lbs since my first weigh in. That was two weeks ago, and I told y'all I did terribly while I was home, but I'm still very disappointed. I did have a little spotting once this morning, so, :af: might be getting ready to show up. I'll attribute some of my gain to her...hehehe. :wink: Well, congrats to all the ladies that have lost weight!! Keep up the hard work!! Hopefully, I'll be more focused next week and can lose, rather than gain. Have a great weekend!!
Image Image

M/C @ 11.5 wks June 2007
Layla born August 2008
TTC #2 since October 2009
DX w/ PCOS and LPD
Clomid cycle #1 = 50mg CD 4-8, b/w March 4
MPwife

Postby MrsJenW » Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:46 pm

Hi girls,

Since beginning my weight loss journey (I gained some lbs on Clomid) I've lost 17 lbs!!!!

Starting Weight: 149
Current: 132
Goal: 125ish

I'm 5'7" (and have small bones)
Jen
TTC #1 since July 06
8 rounds of Clomid
2 rounds of Femara
Clomid IUI
Femara/Trigger Shot IUI
HSG, Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy

ImageImageImageImage
MrsJenW

Postby BlueSkye » Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:43 am

HI Ladies!!
I started a PART 3 thread...See you there :)
TTC #2 for 3yrs<br />2 miscarriages Apr'10 &amp; Feb'11<div>BFP July'11 Yay!!</div><div>Cautiously Optimistic</div>
BlueSkye
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

weight Loss update

Postby Te1985 » Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:44 pm

Hello All, my weight current is 164 it was 173 and my goal is 140
Te1985
Friend

Previous

Return to Weight Loss and TTC