Want to lose 20lbs with me? PART 2

Share diet plans, exercise routines, recipies, and find support.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Postby MPwife » Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:14 am

Good morning, ladies!! Well, I got some disappointing news when I stepped on the scales yesterday, but I was a little bad over the weekend and I was wearing this huge leg brace, so, I'm hoping those #s will go down by Friday.

BTW, :welcome: , charlotteb!! Don't worry about your little mishap w/ the oreos, we all have to feed our temptation every now and then. Well, I do, at least...

So, I'm going out of town, hopefully, Friday as soon as I get off work. My best friend is going to have her baby sometime between now and Oct. 29, so, I have to get back to AL before she bursts. They're going to induce her on the 29th, if she hasn't gone into natural labor by then, b/c the army is sending her husband off for some training and they want to make sure he's there when Leah comes. So, I may not be able to post my weight until sometime Saturday or later. I will try to post it while I'm at work, but I can't make any promises. I hope these #s go down, though, b/c I don't wanna embarrass myself...

Well, I hope y'all are having a great week!!
Image Image

M/C @ 11.5 wks June 2007
Layla born August 2008
TTC #2 since October 2009
DX w/ PCOS and LPD
Clomid cycle #1 = 50mg CD 4-8, b/w March 4
MPwife

Postby MPwife » Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:19 am

Good morning, ladies!! Well, I got some disappointing news when I stepped on the scales yesterday, but I was a little bad over the weekend and I was wearing this huge leg brace, so, I'm hoping those #s will go down by Friday.

BTW, :welcome: , charlotteb!! Don't worry about your little mishap w/ the oreos, we all have to feed our temptation every now and then. Well, I do, at least...

So, I'm going out of town, hopefully, Friday as soon as I get off work. My best friend is going to have her baby sometime between now and Oct. 29, so, I have to get back to AL before she bursts. They're going to induce her on the 29th, if she hasn't gone into natural labor by then, b/c the army is sending her husband off for some training and they want to make sure he's there when Leah comes. So, I may not be able to post my weight until sometime Saturday or later. I will try to post it while I'm at work, but I can't make any promises. I hope these #s go down, though, b/c I don't wanna embarrass myself...

Image Image

M/C @ 11.5 wks June 2007
Layla born August 2008
DX w/ PCOS and LPD
MPwife

Postby MPwife » Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:20 am

Image Image

M/C @ 11.5 wks June 2007
Layla born August 2008
DX w/ PCOS and LPD
MPwife

Postby ArmyWife » Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:33 am

:welcome: Charlotte, its always great to have more people. DOnt worry about pigging out on oreos, I did the same with clodhoppers, ahhh!! haha!!

Well only a couple more days until wiegh in ladies!! I am not doing that great this week, my stomach seems to be a bottomless pit these past couple of days and AF is coming soon too. I have also been sooo tired and that makes working out not fun, so I havent worked out as hard this week. I will be happy if I just dont gain too much this week!!

Hope everyones week is going great!!!
ArmyWife
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby MPwife » Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:30 pm

Sorry for the multiple posts!! The new ones aren't showing up until after I try to reply....??? Strange. Well, just checking in on you ladies before heading to bed. I have a dr.'s appointment in the morning to have my knee looked at, so, wish me luck. I think I'm coming down w/ the flu, too. :? I'm gonna mention that to the dr. tomorrow and see what he suggests. Well, g'night, ladies!!
Image Image

M/C @ 11.5 wks June 2007
Layla born August 2008
DX w/ PCOS and LPD
MPwife

Postby charlotteb » Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:54 am

I feel AF-ish, and I'm very bloated right now. I don't even want to look at a scale because I always gain a good four pounds around AF. It sucks!

I made myself stay at the gym an extra half hour Tuesday for my Oreo-fest. Now my abs hurt like crazy. Guess I learned my lesson. :)
DS1: 5 DS2: 19 months
Image 8/2010
Image 1/2011
Image Chemical 4/2011

charlotteb
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

losing weight

Postby patientlywaiting4num1 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:44 pm

Hi girls just found this board and wanted to join the group if thats alright let me know. Was 350lbs at the start of this year and now I am weighing in at 250lbs... More then OVER JOYED lol

Me - 21
DH - 29
TTC #1 for 1 year
Diagnosed with PCOS three years ago
Last edited by patientlywaiting4num1 on Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
patientlywaiting4num1

losing weight

Postby patientlywaiting4num1 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:44 pm

Hi girls just found this board and wanted to join the group if thats alright let me know. Was 350lbs at the start of this year and now I am weighing in at 250lbs... More then OVER JOYED lol

Me - 21
DH - 29
TTC #1 for 1 year
Diagnosed with PCOS three years ago
Was 350lbs at the start of this year and now I am weighing in at 250lbs
patientlywaiting4num1

Postby irisheyes » Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:02 am

Hi girls well last week I took a week of my diet I was getting cravings all the time and it was hard so I took a break but didn't go crazy :wink: I still exercised was expecting to put on about 2lbs but I only put on .5 lb :omg: so that was great :D so now back to my diet......

army_wife_ttc sorry to hear about your knee hope it gets better soon

:welcome: charlotteb don't worry too much about the oreo's we all get like that from time to time

:welcome: patientlywaiting4num1 Wow 100 lbs lost go you thats great

BlueSkye... I can't wait to go now was there last november and loved the weather its just nice for walking around kinda like our summer lol

irisheyes

Postby bb2 » Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:53 am

Hey ladies....I'm Back!!! How's it going? Welcome to Everyone!!!

Well..... still 127...I've been exercising everyday, but with all the running around getting all the kids enrolled and what not....I've been eating more regular food....and I've been doing tons of baking and big homemade meals since the kids have arrived. It had been a long time since they've had anyone who worries about them having something other than cereal....they've just been loving it......Now that everythings finally settled I'm going to get back on track.

Have a great weekend!
bb2

Postby charlotteb » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:21 am

This not being able to eat thing is really freaking me out. Like today at lunch... I met my dad at Arby's. I only got through 1.5 little chicken fingers and a few fries until I was full almost to the point of feeling sick. Even now, I still feel like crap. What is up with that???
DS1: 5 DS2: 19 months
Image 8/2010
Image 1/2011
Image Chemical 4/2011

charlotteb
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby ArmyWife » Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:38 pm

Hey Ladies, sorry it took me so long to post but DH suprised me with a little weekend get away. I did not lose any this week, I gained about .5 which I expected anyways, I was eating horribly and AF is here with a vengence so I am bloated like crazy.

:hi: to everyone, hope you all had a great weekend!!!!

Charlotte, I find that when I eat out now, and especially fast food I am full really quickly so dont get to worried!

BB2, Great to see you back and glad to hear everything is going great, 127 is still really good !!!!

Irisheyes, looks like we did the same thing this past week :D I need to get back on track now too!!
ArmyWife
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby BlueSkye » Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:03 am

Hi Ladies!!! Just got back my trip to Key West...Had a blast, didn't overeat and walked SO much...I will be in the hospital until Saturday, so no weigh in for me...BUT please know that I am still here, and lurking, but prob won't feel much like writing! I don't really know, we'll see...

I hope everyone has a nice number on that scale for weigh in on Friday!!
TTC #2 for 3yrs<br />2 miscarriages Apr'10 &amp; Feb'11<div>BFP July'11 Yay!!</div><div>Cautiously Optimistic</div>
BlueSkye
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby ArmyWife » Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:53 am

Blueskye,
I hope your surgery goes well, well I know it will go well but I hope you have a speedy recovery!! I will be thinking about you and make sure you fill us in when you are back home and feeling better!!!
ArmyWife
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby irisheyes » Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:11 pm

BlueSkye Good luck with your surgery tomorrow.......... Happy Halloween to all hope you all have a good one I just hope I can keep away from the candy..... :wink:

irisheyes

PreviousNext

Return to Weight Loss and TTC