Wanna lose 20 lbs with me?--PART 3

Share diet plans, exercise routines, recipies, and find support.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

hi

Postby kristylee » Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:41 pm

Well tomorrow is the day!! Please let that scale be good to me as I've been working really hard!! We shall see....

Here's a question for ya- if we do get our :bfp: is it still safe to try to lose some weight in the beginning? Anyone know?

GL on tomorrow's weigh in!!!
kristylee

Postby MPwife » Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:39 pm

CONGRATS on the :bfp: , Wyoming!! :jump: :jump: :jump: My husband and I will be officially TTC again starting next week, so wish us luck! That's a good question about still trying to lose after the :bfp: . I saw a post somewhere on here once by a lady whose dr. said it would be ok for her to continue trying to lose 2-3 lbs./month during her first trimester. I think the morning sickness usually helps women lose weight. I've also read that overweight women tend to lose more during the first trimester, too. Well, I weighed today at work and it said 262, so that's 3 lbs. lighter than last week. I don't work tomorrow, so I won't be able to post my weight. I cheated a little tonight b/c it's my birthday and my DH took me to this new Greek/Italian restaurant that just opened. I'm hoping that won't make much of a difference, though. I have to go to the dr. to get the results from the MRI I had done on my knee last week, so I can post my weight if they weigh me then. Well, ladies, GL tomorrow and have a great weekend!!
Image Image

M/C @ 11.5 wks June 2007
Layla born August 2008
TTC #2 since October 2009
DX w/ PCOS and LPD
Clomid cycle #1 = 50mg CD 4-8, b/w March 4
MPwife

Postby armywifettc1 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:15 am

Hi Everybody! :jump: Guess what!!! :jump: I lost 2lbs!!! :jump: :jump: :jump: I got on the scale this morning and saw 174. :jump: :jump: I was so happy!!! :jump: I'm so proud of myself!!! :jump:

I got the day off today so I hope I don't screw it up and eat junk. I have to make sure I keep the weight down before Thanksgiving. I am going to eat like crazy :shh: then work out real hard the following day. :wink:

I'm still motivated which is good. I'm so happy!

I hope you all did well!

Good luck on the weightloss and BABYDUST to all!!!! :jump: :jump: :jump: [/u][/i]
Denise:28 DH:31
DD:Gabrielle Denise - Born 11/30/09 @ 11:47PM. Weighing 6lbs 5oz and 19 1/4in long!

ImageImage
armywifettc1

hi

Postby kristylee » Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:24 am

Well I have lost 1 lb!! Guess that is better than nothing!!! Hopefully if I keep to my workout the lbs will start dropping off pretty quick!! I sure hope so. Good luck girls and I'm excited to see how much everyone has lost!!

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:
kristylee

Postby BlueSkye » Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:45 am

Hi Ladies! Great job on losing weight! I am weighing in today at 163.5..WhooHoo! A
TTC #2 for 3yrs<br />2 miscarriages Apr'10 &amp; Feb'11<div>BFP July'11 Yay!!</div><div>Cautiously Optimistic</div>
BlueSkye
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Previous

Return to Weight Loss and TTC