Where is - Want to lose 20lbs with me? PART 3

Share diet plans, exercise routines, recipies, and find support.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Postby armywifettc1 » Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:11 am

Well, I know I won't do much of exercising this week because AF is kicking my butt. I just hope I don't gain too much come Friday's weigh in. GL ladies!
Denise:28 DH:31
DD:Gabrielle Denise - Born 11/30/09 @ 11:47PM. Weighing 6lbs 5oz and 19 1/4in long!

ImageImage
armywifettc1

Postby leebaby » Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:17 pm

okay ladies...need some motivation....have done NO exercising at all since I started on this thread. I just hate it so much.....I really want to start going and at least speed walk on the treadmill for a bit each day but it's like I need a fire below my tush to get me there....I tell myself to go & then never go!

I put on a pair of pants today (ones I easily fit in this time last year) and they're pretty snug....so unhappy about that!

So....plan for today....I'm getting to the gym to walk a bit. I figure if I at least start going 3 times a week, it's better than nothing...then I'll increase that to 5 days a week.

Better start watching what I eat too....I don't eat a ton of bad stuff, but maybe I'm just eating TOO MUCH in general. Will start watching those portions and go from there. Please keep on me ladies.....maybe the guilt of not going, will make me want to go & be proud to weigh in!

Thanks for listening to me rant.....I just feel disgusting lately!
leebaby

Postby BlueSkye » Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:36 pm

Hi Everybody :hi:
i wanted to pop in and say that Oprah today is about weight loss...
Hope you get to see it.. :)

leebaby-i know what you mean...I respond very well to guilt! I need someone to pressure me into going to the gym..I think we're all like that sometimes..OK I'll be the one to bug you until you go to the gym-how's that? I think I would do REALLY well in a boot camp...I love a trainer yelling in my ear!
armywifettc1-That's ok, AF is here, and you gotta be miserable for a few days! Did you workout a little today?
irisheyes!!! HI!!! You're just up the road from me in Disney...SO glad you are enjoying your time there. You take care of yourself, and we'll chat more with you when you return home to Ireland...Glad you checked in with us. :)
Armywife-thanks for the encouragement...Question for you-How did you stay motivated to eat right? I need help in that dept. :help: I exercise very regularly, but eating is my downfall....Look for that cheerleader show on CMT, it will be reruns now. It is like Biggest Loser, but all women and cute premise for a show...

HELLO to everyone else :hi: I went for a follow up appt today with my surgeon/fertility doctor, he says everything looks super, and also that I healed VERY fast..I thought so, but it helped hearing it from him...All that pilates paid off! I am so addicted to it now! aarrgghhh I can't do any abs though til Dec 12, my 6 week post-op mark. Ok so how is everyone doing? Lets stay motivated and keep helping each other lose this bodyfat!!!
TTC #2 for 3yrs<br />2 miscarriages Apr'10 &amp; Feb'11<div>BFP July'11 Yay!!</div><div>Cautiously Optimistic</div>
BlueSkye
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

hi

Postby kristylee » Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:08 am

I'm doing terrible I haven't exercised in a week but in my defense I've been out of town for work. The other part of being out of town is eating out for every meal!!!! Terrible! Not to mention AF showed up yesterday morning!!! I think Friday's weigh in is going to be terrible. I can almost guarantee it!!! Hope everyone else is doing better than me :(
kristylee

Postby BlueSkye » Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:12 pm

leebaby-did you workout today? haha You told me to keep on you!!

hOpe everyone is doing well. I worked out again today 50 min cardio, and leg resistance..Anyone else want to toot your own horn? :D
TTC #2 for 3yrs<br />2 miscarriages Apr'10 &amp; Feb'11<div>BFP July'11 Yay!!</div><div>Cautiously Optimistic</div>
BlueSkye
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby ArmyWife » Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:37 pm

Blueskye, Haha I wish I could toot my own horn but of course yesterday I threw my back out, I did it bending over just before I was gonna leave for the gym and it is still hurting bad today, arrrg!! And of course just a couple days before weigh in right. I am gonna try really hard to go on the stationary bike for an hour tonight though and then do some light exercises. Then hopfully I will be able to toot away :D It is awesome that you worked out again that long today, I think you are doing awesome and I am sure you will see results tomorrow!!

Leebaby, I will bug you too :D You better have worked out today, and if not then your not out of time yet, while you watch your favorite shows to some squats, some crunches, maybe some push up's or wall pushups, lots of little things today!!

armywifettc1, I am just finishing AF so I know how you feel and now on top of it I cant really work out. Even if you did gain this week I am sure it will just be bloat from AF! And you never know you might see a loss this week :D

kristylee, It is so hard to have to eat out, even if you try and be healthy it still sometimes isnt. And AF on top of it, I hope its not too rough on you! I am sure any wieght gain will be bloat for you too but you never know, you could have lost!!

Irisheyes, I am glad you are having a great vacation, it is understandable to stray from the diet a little while on vacation. Thats great that you are still in the pool everyday!!
ArmyWife
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby heatherqms » Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:42 pm

What is this?...AF week for the whole world? Ha, I just started as well.

I hope ArmyWife is right and that if any of us gain, it will just be bloat!

I walked almost 4 miles yesterday, while pushing a stroller and taking my puppy for a walk. And then I competed in a dodgeball game last night for 40 minutes, it was a crazy day!! *TOOT*

Tomorrow is the big day, let's all skip dinner, ok? j/k

TTC -1 since july 07
BFP 1/13/09!!!
Ben born - 9/14/09
BFP baby #2 - 8/14/10
heatherqms

Postby leebaby » Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:12 am

BlueSkye & ArmyWife- thank you! Love to know that you guys will keep me doing SOMETHING...anything to get me moving! On Wed, I actually got home much later from work than normal, but decided to do some things at home- jumping jacks, lunges, crunches, etc.....yesterday, I ran up & down my apartment steps (I'm on the 3rd floor) about 12 times and did a little lifting with light weights. Hey- it's something!

Starting yesterday, I've reduced my portion sizes and am trying not to eat too late at night (I used to snack with DH when he got home from work at around 9....now he gets home much later so I'm getting myself out of that bad habit).

And my weigh in for today...drumroll please....... 146.5! I've lost a 1 1/2 pounds....not ideal, but it's something.....

let's keep it moving. Can't wait to see what the weigh in will be next Friday!

Anything is better than nothing....That's my motto!
leebaby

hi

Postby kristylee » Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:18 am

I've gained three pounds in the last two weeks. I pretty much want to cry!!! But I blame Thanksgiving and AF and next week hope to see a 5 pound loss!!! How great would that be?!?!?!?! Wishful thinking of course!!! How did everyone else do?
kristylee

Postby heatherqms » Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:27 am

Well, I am at 171. It seems I keep going back and forth, but at least I didn't gain anything.

Can anyone tell me when I should start seeing the pounds come off? It has been about a month and in total I have lost 3 pounds! I am working my butt off, what am I doing wrong? Or is it just too early to tell? I am eating very well, too. Averaging 1200-1600 calories a day.

Great job LeeBaby!! I would love to have lost 1.5 pounds, awesome! Keep it up!:jump: :jump:

KristyLee- This week will be your best week yet!! There is no worse combo than AF and Thanksgiving! Keep up the hard work, hopefully it will show for both of us this week. :mrgreen:

TTC -1 since july 07
BFP 1/13/09!!!
Ben born - 9/14/09
BFP baby #2 - 8/14/10
heatherqms

Postby starb37 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:42 am

Hey all-
I've posted to this group before, but it's been a while.. I will be in on and off... Down to 162 today, which is the lowest yet! GL to everyone else and keep working!

P.S. It may seem like I've lost a lot, but this is since October of '06, so I've been working at it for over a year! Don't get discouraged!!!!!
starb37

Postby ArmyWife » Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:40 am

Hey Ladies, Well I am 140 this morning, so I have officially met my goal and have now lost 24lbs, but of course I wanna go for a little more, I would love to be 135 now :D

Heather, It is good that you didnt gain, and 3lbs in 1 month is still 3 lbs. What kind of things do you eat?? lets see if we can figure out some things that will work!! On average how often do you work out a week and for how long??

Leebaby, YAY that is awesome that you got some exercise in, running up and down stairs is an awesome work out!!! And it paid off,that is an awesome wieght loss congrats!!!

Kristylee, Dont feel too down, remember AF is here and she can often bring with her up to 5lbs of bloat and water wieght so I am sure you will see results next week!!!

Star, Wow great job, doesnt it feel great to be at a wieght that is the lowest yet, it really motivates me so I hope you are extra motivated too :D

How did everyone else do???

well ladies I am excited to work out again today nopw that my back is feeling better, although I did sneeze a few minutes ago and now it hurts more :lol: I will get to the gym though, I didnt do anything the past 2 days, but I did eat ok, well thats a lie to I had mcdonalds yesterday but I didnt eat it all :D
ArmyWife
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Bren » Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:31 pm

Hey Ladies, no change here...still at 141...but at least I didn't gain. I also had AF this week...seems like we are all in the same boat. Hopefully next week, I can report a loss.

As far as exercise goes, well, I meant to...I really did...one girl comes each morning ot my house adn we do it together, but on her way (she is just about 1/2 mile from me) she was getting chased by dogs, so she couldn't cross them (the dogs here in this city are seriously vicious and have killed some kids so we don't take chases lightly) so then I thought ot work out on my own, but I felt so tired, so I must say I crawled back into bed for a couple more hours. :( So tomorrow I'll get up and do my workout.

Please keep on me...even for me ot do at least 20 min of treadmill in teh evening also. I know it will help. :)

Armywife---congrats for meeting your goal!!! I can't wait until I can say the same thing! Since I'm still a bit new, can you tell me how long you've been working on it?
Bren

Postby ArmyWife » Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:20 pm

BlueSkye................NOW 163---AUG 166---GOAL 145
ArmyWife...............NOW 140---AUG 164---GOAL 140
IrishEyes................NOW 127.5-AUG 142---GOAL 120
bb2.........................NOW 127---AUG 142---GOAL 122
Tasmom..................NOW 170---SEP 165---GOAL 150
Baby_Dust..............NOW 257---OCT 257---GOAL 180
MPwife....................NOW 258---OCT259---GOAL 180
Patntlywtngfornm1.NOW 250---OCT 250---GOAL ??
Armywifettc1..........NOW 174---NOV 179---GOAL 160
Wyomingbabydust..NOW176---OCT 182---GOAL 156
Kristylee.................NOW 187---NOV 188---GOAL 165
Star37....................NOW 162---NOV 163---GOAL ?
Tel985 ...................NOW 164---NOV 173---GOAL 140
MrsJenW.................NOW 132---NOV 132---GOAL 125
Heatherqms............NOW 171---NOV 175---GOAL 155
Bren........................NOW 141---NOV 143---GOAL 121
Leebaby..................NOW 146.5---NOV 148---GOAL 125
waitingfor1.............NOW 188---NOV 188---GOAL 159
skyyak....................NOW 175---NOV 175---GOAL 142

Ok so there is the updated list so far! Kristy I didnt change yours for 2 reasons, 1 I think its bloat and 2 I dont know what the exact numebr is :D

Bren, I have been working out since mid august so in about 3 1/2 ,months I lost 24lbs so far!!
ArmyWife
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby BlueSkye » Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:44 pm

ARMYWIFE !!!!! :congrats:
:jump: :jump: :jump: :fingersx: :jump: :jump: :jump:

You have done so great!!! WAY TO GO!!! I am so happy for you..your determination and success are amazing !!! I am so glad you're staying with us though!! We need your positive vibes...Sorry to hear about your back? Its a little better though? OH and thanks for updating the chart. I updated it and took wyonmingbabydust off-she is preggers and not trying to lose weight anymore.
starb37-glad you weighed in...Please tell us how you've lost the weight! We need motivation here!
Bren-Scary about the dogs chasing! :spot: I know how you feel, I always have fatigue the week of AF..You take care of yourself and get moving as soon as you feel better!!
heather-HA!Dodgeball, i love it. what kind of puppy do you have?
leebaby!!WooHoo 1.5 lbs is great!! Keep it up!! I am absolutely NOT eating anything after dinner anymore..That is one of my problem areas..I 've been having hot tea at night instead. i hope it helps.
kristylee-sorry about the weight gain. I understand. As you can see my weight hasnt budged much since i started this weight loss journey. it can be so frustrating! but lets just hang in there and keep trying!!
MPWife-You out there? Hows it going?
:hi: To everyone else! Be sure to check in with us and let us know your weigh-in results (if you're still trying to lose weight...)

:) Well, I am irked that I weigh 2 pounds more,165 this week..This was the week I started working out again and I am convinced its muscle Ive put back on..Sounds like an excuse, but thats the only thing it could be. My eating has been under control. Oh well! At least I can be happy for you guys. I gotta just keep working at it...I walked 3 miles this morning with a neighbor, and tonight I'll do an exercise dvd..*TOOT* :D
BlueSkye................NOW 165---AUG 166---GOAL 145
ArmyWife...............NOW 140---AUG 164---GOAL 140
IrishEyes................NOW 127.5-AUG 142---GOAL 120
bb2.........................NOW 127---AUG 142---GOAL 122
Tasmom1................NOW 160---SEP 165---GOAL 150
Baby_Dust..............NOW 257---OCT 257---GOAL 180
MPwife....................NOW 255---OCT259---GOAL 180
Patntlywtngfornm1.NOW 250---OCT 250---GOAL ??
Armywifettc1..........NOW 172---NOV 179---GOAL 160
Kristylee.................NOW 187---NOV 188---GOAL 165
Starb37..................NOW 162---'06 180---GOAL 155
Te1985 ..................NOW 164---NOV 173---GOAL 140
MrsJenW.................NOW 132---NOV 132---GOAL 125
Heatherqms............NOW 171---NOV 175---GOAL 155
Bren........................NOW 141---NOV 143---GOAL 121
Leebaby..................NOW 146.5---NOV 148---GOAL 125
waitingfor1.............NOW 188---NOV 188---GOAL 159
skyyak....................NOW 175---NOV 175---GOAL 142
Last edited by BlueSkye on Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:43 am, edited 4 times in total.
BlueSkye
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

PreviousNext

Return to Weight Loss and TTC