Wanna Lose 20lbs with me? PART 4

Share diet plans, exercise routines, recipies, and find support.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

hi

Postby kristylee » Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:33 pm

Hey girls! It's good to be back. I haven't weighed myself for awhile because I was absolutely horrible during my vacation. I don't think I ate one healthy thing!! haha And what's even better is I don't care! AF found me on the 28th. As of today she is officially gone so I'm kicking back into gear. I was pretty disappointed not to get a BFP in Dec. for some reason I just thought Dec. would be the month. Oh well~ on to January! Good luck ladies and I will see ya'll on Friday!
kristylee

Postby irisheyes » Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:02 am

Hi Girls sorry I've been MIA the last 2 weigh inn I took a diet break over the holidays so had my weigh in today and I've gained 4 lbs so back up to 129 but AF arrived today too so some gain could be down to :af: I start back on my diet today.......

Well done to all the ladies who managed to loose or stay the same weight over the holidays..........

irisheyes

Postby BlueSkye » Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:29 am

Hi Irish Eyes!! Nice to see ya again. :D

I am weighing in today STILL at 160 :jump: Cant believe it...I am so happy I havent gained yet..
TTC #2 for 3yrs<br />2 miscarriages Apr'10 &amp; Feb'11<div>BFP July'11 Yay!!</div><div>Cautiously Optimistic</div>
BlueSkye
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby oodahlali » Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:35 pm

Hi Ladies. I too have been MIA due to the holidays. I was so out of control with my eating. I only gained a pound though which is surprising! So I am back to 166. I am going to start a diet on Tuesday. I will keep updating about my progress. It's good to be back on the boards and have life get back to normal!
oodahlali
Friend

Postby Bren » Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:03 am

So over the holidays I've seen my weight go up and down, but when I weighed this morning, I was at 138 so only up 1/2 lb. We'll be travelling up to dh's hometown next thursday for 2 weeks (unexpected trip) so hopefully I won't gain much during that time...probaby won't have internet or a scale so if I'm mia, you know why.

Hope to hear good news from everyone when I get back...let's hear more weight loss and more bfps!!!
Bren

Postby BlueSkye » Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:56 am

I always update Page 1 with the new weights, when you ladies weigh in..I was noticing the majority of us have lost SOME weight...This is great !!! Keep it up !!! Doesn't it feel good?!?!?!

:happyforyou: And ONE of us-ArmyWife-reached her goal and surpassed it!! :jump:

We are at page 6 so it's time for a new thread. I am NOT going to start the new thread, so one of you can take over Page 1 updating etc.

I am not trying to lose weight anymore :belly: due to my pregnancy...BUT you ladies have a fantastic journey on your new thread!!! :hi: bye!
TTC #2 for 3yrs<br />2 miscarriages Apr'10 &amp; Feb'11<div>BFP July'11 Yay!!</div><div>Cautiously Optimistic</div>
BlueSkye
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Previous

Return to Weight Loss and TTC