anyone else dieting and gaining weight???

Share diet plans, exercise routines, recipies, and find support.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

anyone else dieting and gaining weight???

Postby sammyj » Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:55 pm

I'm not sure if progesterone suppositories make people gain weight, but I have been on a diet for over two weeks and have found that my pants are fitting tighter than they were two weeks ago. Anyone else having this same problem?
~Me-38~DH-39 After three miscarriages, conceived a beautiful daughter through IUI in 2008.Had fourth miscarriage in February 2010.Currently in an IUI cycle.
sammyj

Postby shells » Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:10 pm

Yes, I did put on some weight from clomid & progesterone. I'm currently taking a break on meds to loose at ten pounds.
shells
Friend

Postby yellowladybug » Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:53 am

I gained about 5 pounds from Clomid.
I also notice that when I am stressed about TTC, I eat more.
I am off the Clomid now and have lost the weight. I try to drink lots of water and get 30 mins of activity in per day.
Amy
*TTC Since 2007
*IVF with ICSI/AH July 2010
*5 Day ET 08.03.10
*Beta 08.17.10
:bfp:
Chemical 08.24.10
Devastated, but fighting hard to stay strong.
yellowladybug
Friend

Postby tfskat » Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:48 am

These medications create an additional source for your body to metabolize, so especially while you are on them you might consider eating a lighter diet with lots of steamed vegetables, lean hormone free protein and grains like brown rice and oats. This is a very common issue in women that I work with and I would recommend you check out the principles of the spleen diet (to optimize and ease digestive processes). If you need additional support, I would be happy to consult with you. Kathryn

http://www.thefertilesoul.com/knowledge ... spx?id=280
tfskat
Friend

Return to Weight Loss and TTC