Praying

Meet others who are TTC in their 20s

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Praying

Postby Afaye2910 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:05 pm

8dpo, 7 days till period. I feel like im just crazy and having symptoms cause I want to be pregnant so bad. Ive been dizzy, nauseous, moody, ive had severe lower back pain and headaches. This is driving me crazy after ttc for almost 2 years.. I think that if it doesnt happen this time im just going to take a step back. Im tired of the disappointment every month. I go see a new ob in January, maybe she will want to help me since my last one just wanted to throw me on bc and forget about my pcos.. Im just praying for a miracle.
Afaye2910
Friend

Re: Praying

Postby samrae » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:21 pm

Afaye,

I will be praying for you. This is only my first month TTC and its driving me crazy. I have symptoms like crazy and am convinced I'm pregnant one minute, but convinced otherwise the next. I have reserached EVERYTHING and I know I shouldn't, but I feel like I will be so disappointed if I get a negative. After just one month! I can't imagine your heartache of trying for 2 years. That means going through this 24 months in a row! Too crazy! I am praying for you. Keep us posted on how you are doing. I'm currently 10-11 dpo and expecting AF in about 4 days. SO nervous.
samrae

Postby Afaye2910 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:05 pm

Its been a long road especially since my obgyn hasnt cared to help me since im overweight. Im going to see a new ob on the 18th and im hoping she just tells me im pregnant but if not I hope she will be willing to help me. Believe me its hard. I will also be praying for you!!
Afaye2910
Friend

Postby samrae » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:00 am

Honestly, I hope you are pregnant too, but sounds like its an opportunity for positivity either way, as long as the new doc is willing to help you. Even if you aren't pregnant this time, if he/she is willing to help you with your weight, that next step to becoming healthier should help with your fertility. I was a little over weight but I don't think too bad. I started jogging with my dogs last March and didn't really "diet", but just started counting calories using my fitbit. I just started incorporating more fruits and veggies, but still had a sugary snack every night and in 2017 I lost 20 lbs (I actually lost it in the first 6 months, and then the second 6 months my MBA got harder while working full time, so I was able to just maintain my weight at that point). Just the 20 lbs off has made me feel SO much better, about my body image a little to be honest, and about my energy levels and health levels. I am so glad I got some of the excess weight off before trying for baby, so that I can feel good about it. However, if I got pregnant last year, I probably wouldn't have been too sad ;)

Anyway, will be thinking of you. Let us know how your doc appoint with your new ob goes!
samrae

Postby Pg123 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:54 am

I want to start out by saying I am not sure when I ovulated. But I do have a very regular cycle (28 days with period lasting for 7 days) and when I have tracked previously my OD is usually spot on what my fertility app says. I usually do a better job at tracking my OD using OPKs but this month was a little hectic and I'm not really trying anymore just not being careful is all. I am 24 and have never been on BC so I'm very hopeful. According to my app I should have O on 1/3. My bf and I BD 12/31- 1-2. I had cramping since 3dpo- 7dpo. But today (8dpo) cramping has stopped and I'm worried that it's a sign that a BFN is coming followed by her trusty sidekick AF. Cramping has been my only real indication that I could posibly be preggo. I have had other symtoms but they could easily be from AF. I have been gassy, bloated, and emotional. I cried in front of my boss which is absolutely crazy. I felt so out of body when it happened. I also have been having mild lower back pain. I say mild because it doesn't necessarily hurt but it is an unfamiliar feeling. Aside from that nothing else makes me feel like I might be pregnant I just really hope I am. What do you ladies think. I would love to hear about your experiences and advice.

Baby dust to you all!

xxHopeful
Pg123
Friend

Postby Amanda321 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:31 pm

Amaya hi! I have read your post. I admit that TTC is very tough duration. And a lady feels helpless when disappointed. But don’t be panic. Your good time will also be coming. You shouldn’t lose hope. and carry on your struggle. I hope you will be succeeded one day. Try to do the test from your fresh urine. and don’t take any medicine without the prescription of your doctor. try to consult your condition with your doctor briefly if you are tired from your struggle. I have seen many ladies who become mothers after 5 or 6 years. I am proud of those ladies who are going through this hardness. Dear, I think this time you should wait and after this, you can consult it with your doctor. only one thing that you should never lose Is hope. I hope it will lead you to success.
Amanda321

Return to TTC in our 20s