Could I be pregnant?!?!

Meet others who are TTC in their 20s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Could I be pregnant?!?!

Postby Nezzymarie » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:24 pm

I'm new to this site and my fiance and I are ttc and I want to know if anyone has had a similar experience to mine or if theres any hope I may be pregnant. So we've been pretty actuve trying to conceive and we've definitely been 'active' during my fertile windows. For the past two weeks (leading up to af) I've been dealing with random bouts of nausea and vomiting, random hip aches and lower back aches, sporatic congestion, fatigue, bloating, constipation,sore breasts etc.. well a few days before af was due I had some pinkish brownish spotting for two days only present when I wipe (tmi) and then I got two days of a "regular af flow" and then it stopped. In the past 12 years of my life I have never spotted once before af and my cycles have always been 5-6 days with a heavy flow from beggining to end. Took a test the day after the spotting started and got a bfn and I'm nervous to take another test. Help!
Nezzymarie

Re: Could I be pregnant?!?!

Postby Danaa » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:31 pm

Only a test will give you a straight answer.it could be a pregnancy or just a weird period .good luck!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to TTC in our 20s