So nervous!

Meet others who are TTC in their 20s

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

So nervous!

Postby Afaye2910 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:18 pm

So im going to GP tomorrow cause ive had some severe back pain lately, plus lots of other pregnancy symptoms. Nausea, bloating, feeling blah, aches all over, and spotting. Please send all baby dust and prayers my way. Fingers super crossed!
Afaye2910
Friend

Re: So nervous!

Postby EstrellaS » Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:44 am

Hey, Afaye! I hope you're okay. Bloating and nausea are quite accurate signs! I hope this is it. I can understand the nervousness. It comes with the first time. You get really excited. That excitement turns to nervousness. It's a great time, actually. People tell me that you cherish it, later. However, I was glad to get out of this wait. I'm really impatient, maybe it was because of that! Good luck to you, though. I really hope it's a BFP. Sending you lots of baby dust and love.
EstrellaS

Postby hannahdavid » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:59 pm

I hope he gives you the good news. Stay positive and strong. Good luck to you. However, a little advice to you would be to keep the expectations a bit low. Just in case if the things are the other way round. Apart from that did you do a test at home? This is usually the first step. Sending baby dust your way.
-Low AMH and High FSH
-Poor Ovarian Reserve
-5 IUIs (failed)
-1 IVF (failed)
Life is a total mess
hannahdavid
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Caprice » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:57 pm

Hey, there! I hope you get the best news! Good luck to you. These symptoms look really good, to be honest. My prayers are with you. Keep us updated on how it goes. Hopefully, it's a BFP!
Caprice

Return to TTC in our 20s