Been TTC for 6 months /no BFP yet/Looking for a TTC buddy

Meet others who are TTC in their 20s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Postby jesswantstobeamommy » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:55 am

Awwwww i'm sorry about AF showing up. I hate the :af: . Try not to get discouraged. I know its sooooo hard though. :cry:

How was having the family around? DId you have a good time ?
How are the sleeping pills ? Working better?

Ive heard that too about the HSG! I heard it makes people really fertile :)
FXed , right!!!!? I'm sending you lots of babydust :)

Well, my hubby has leftover clomid bc he had low testosterone. Soooooo, i think im going to take it next cycle :) Its the same Clomid that ladies use when TTC. I figure why not give it a try> I mean, it will save money and i wont have to see a doc and get the HSg done yet. I dunno. Seems like a good idea. And i asked the ladies in the other forum for advice and they said its worth a shot! so, im going to use that and preseed next cycle :)

Not too much is new. i am about 11dpo. My bbs are slightly sore but that could just be AF signs as well. Ive been super tired- but aghain, thats another sign of AF. lol. ugggggh. frustrating. My temps have been up and i'm testing tomorrow ! :roll: i cant resist. lol.

I hope my temps stay up. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/30c2d8
DX unexplained infertility
IUI #1 -3 follies; Dh count over 20million IUI #1= BFN
IUI #2= 4 follies; Dh count over 30 million IUI #2=faint + 9dpo...official 11 DPO BFP..Beta 366
Currently Trying for baby #2!
IUI #1= 2 follies,DH count over 60 million =BFN
IUI #2=3 follies,DH count over 30million= 10dpiui BFP!! beta417
HB 6w/6d 129 !

jesswantstobeamommy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby jesswantstobeamommy » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:06 am

Temp drop :(
IUI #2= 4 follies; Dh count over 30 million IUI #2=faint + 9dpo...official 11 DPO BFP..Beta 366
HB 6w/6d 129 !

jesswantstobeamommy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby jesswantstobeamommy » Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:25 am

Hope you are doing okay , hun.
HB 6w/6d 129 !

jesswantstobeamommy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

hi

Postby swimjul » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:58 am

Hey girl!

Sorry... my mom left the other day and I feel like its been more crazy since she left! I miss her so much already... She had bladder cancer earlier this year in february and I haven't seen her since xmas last year so it was good to see her and know that shes ok, ya know?! I was told by a cousin that she looks better then she ever has and its true! So I was happy. Plus she was here to cheer me up and we just shopped and shopped and laughed, it was so good!

So whats going on with you? Temp drop??? Thats not good. I'm sorry. Any signs of AF or anything? i'm still crossing m y fingers for ya!! I started taking my temps but forgot this morning and took it afer I was awake for about 10 mins but still was in bed... so i'm not sure if that will make a difference or not... but its only cd 6 I think... lol

Did you try preseed yet??? I'm excited to know how it is!! I think I will get it based on your review!! lol Where did you get it???

Hope you're having a good day!!
Me: Julie 27 DH: Jared 32 1 mc at 8 weeks 2008 1 mc at 7 weeks 2009 1 missed mc at 11 weeks w/ D &amp; C 2009 TTC since last mc for 15 months 1 furbaby: black lab: Rufus... My big 100lb baby!!! http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1c4ff1 <br /><br />
swimjul

Postby jesswantstobeamommy » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:17 am

Aw i missed you! lol. I know you have been super busy though. :) I'm so glad that you and your mom were able to just relax and enjoy! And i love that you were shopping! lol. So much fun. Sounds like you had a great time.

Usually with me, i have noticed that it doesnt make a huge difference in my temp when i lay in bed a few minutes before actually taking my temp. sO,you should be fine. But, everyone is different!

Well, my temps were dropping then they went back up and today thwey took a nose-dive. :( oh well. Im sure that AF will show any minute.
It's okay though. (First time i think i have ever said that lol) I'm just sooooo looking forward to starting Clomid this cycle. I hear so many success stories about ladies who get BFPs their first or second cycle trying it. I reallllllllllly hope it works.

Ya! We found the preseed at CVS. It was tricky though bc it wasnt by the regular 'lube' . It was actually in the pregnancy test aisle by the pregnancy tests! We tried it once and we liked it!!! We didnt use it in me though. tmi. we just put it on DH. Worked perfectly .
I think you will like the Preseed. Plus i have heard that CLomid makes makes CM dry up a little (so us Clomid girls are going to need it!) lol

Talk to you soon
HB 6w/6d 129 !

jesswantstobeamommy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

hi

Postby swimjul » Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:02 am

Hey!

Did you or are you going to take a pg test just incase? Or wait until AF is due... It's so weird this last cycle for me I took ONE pg test thats it! just ONE! Then I was like... ahh whatever... and the next day af arrived. A day early even... ahhh I was upset but again for some reason I was like oh well theres always next month./.. but guess what?!!! Im having that HSG test THIS friday!!! wooo hoooo so excited! Same with Clomid ppl say (so i've read) that sometimes with having this test ppl get pg the same month! My doc said wait 2 cycles after this test then start clomid.... but I wish I could start it now.. just for double chances of getting pg!! lol Well it seems like you're in good spirits!! And so am I! This is odd for us! i'm happy though! It think we are going through a new stage probably because we both have clomid and are positively thinking now! And thats exactly what we need!! Maybe we'll get pg the same month! That'd be awesome!!! We could help eachother through things! Ahhh i'm alittle so excited ribght now!!!! lol

Hope you're having a fantasic day and we'll talk soon!!!
Me: Julie 27 DH: Jared 32 1 mc at 8 weeks 2008 1 mc at 7 weeks 2009 1 missed mc at 11 weeks w/ D &amp; C 2009 TTC since last mc for 15 months 1 furbaby: black lab: Rufus... My big 100lb baby!!! http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1c4ff1 <br /><br />
swimjul

Postby jesswantstobeamommy » Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:16 pm

Hey girl sorry its been so long since i posted!

Ive been soooooooo busy. How are you? How was taking the clomid?
HB 6w/6d 129 !

jesswantstobeamommy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

hi

Postby swimjul » Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:35 am

hey girl!!

What have you been up to lately???

How are things going with you?! I didn't take clomid yet... I will next month if I don't get my bfp! I actually feel really pressured now to get pg either this month or next cuz of the hsg test I had done last friday. The nurses and doc were quite pushy with saying that a lot of women get pg within the first 2 months of this test... but this month has been crazy since that test. I thought I was supposed to O on saturday which was my cd 18 like last month according to my temps. So I've been waiting for my 3 raised temps, which started yesterday but today it dropped so i'm confused! lol
Because last week my bbs were killling me and I mean killing me! So I thought omg wow this could be the month maybe i'm actually going to O! I was so excited and dh and I were bding and it was great... but now with the temp drop I do'nt know whats happening! Weird eh... oh well... I guess now i'm in the tww... and praying!

So tell me what you've been up and everything!! I've missed our chats!!
swimjul

hi

Postby swimjul » Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:44 am

I just noticed that my ticker isn't working... hmm... I have to try to fix that!
swimjul

Postby jesswantstobeamommy » Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:10 am

hey girl.

just been so so so so busy with this new job and everytning. Plus the holidays are coming up so its gonna be crazy around here ! lol
Just wanted to write you real quick and tell you not to feel pressured!! It would be awesome it you got your BFP following the HSG, but ,if you dont get it then the docs will just help you with something else. So, dont feel pressured! It will happen! But dont stress yourself out hun. Buuuuut, i know its so hard! lol. I have tried like crazy not to obsesss about my BFP .It is so hard to not think about it!
I took the Clomid this cycle. I didnt have any sideeffects except a few hotflashes. I think i 'o'd yesterday(according to OPKs and my temp went up today) so, now im in my TWW. :) My DH and I also used Preseed this cycle. I dunno if i used enough. But, if you use the recommended amount then it just makes a mess! So, i just used a little bit.
Its weird that your temps dropped again. Im wondering if maybe you still havent 'o'd and now your body will start gearing up for it again.
Alright, i gotta run!!
Talk to you soon have a great day and :babydustb:
HB 6w/6d 129 !

jesswantstobeamommy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

hi

Postby swimjul » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:43 am

Hey!

Ya I hear ya with being busy espeically with xmas right around the corner it seems like! How is the new job going? Are you liking it??

I'm so happy that you used clomid and didn't have any side effects. I've heard bad stories! My doc said i'd probably get mild headaches that wont go away... so if I don't get a bfp in a week or so i'm definately using it next cycle. So we're in the tww together!! My chart and temps said that I o'd on monday which kinda sucks cuz I thought I did on friday or sat so we were bd'ing all around that... but we didn't bd on sat and sun just not monday so I hope that will still do! I think maybe my temps were messed up cuz I was taking them at a different time sometimes. But it sky rocketed this morning!! So i'm praying that it stays high!!! And I should be able to test next wed or thurs. Which would still be early... but I know me! lol Anyway... sounds like things are going good for you! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for both of us!!

Keep positive girly!!!

Talk soon!!!
swimjul

Postby jesswantstobeamommy » Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:47 am

yay! tww together ! lol

I like my new job. its good with great benefits :)

Thats awesome abot your temp skyrocketing!!!! how many dpo are you? Have any symtpoms?

Sorry this post was so short.

Talk to you sooN!!!!!!!!!
HB 6w/6d 129 !

jesswantstobeamommy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Cacton1211 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:38 am

Please restart your thread at 6 pages :)
Me (Courtenay) 35
DH-54 (yikes)
DS Logan 01-03-10 37w4d 6.5 21 inches
DD Stella 09-18-11 37w4d 7.13 21 inches
TTC since 09/07
IUI #4 April-Follistim/Trigger CD 15, E2 1399 day of trigger with 3-4 follies.
IUI CD17 BFP 9dpo
Number 2-au natural, our surprise birth control baby!
Image Image
Cacton1211
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Previous

Return to TTC in our 20s