Been TTC for 6 months /no BFP yet/Looking for a TTC buddy

Meet others who are TTC in their 20s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Postby jesswantstobeamommy » Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:31 am

Hey girl,

Im glad that your OPKs are gradually getting darker ! That is definately a good thing. Sounds like any day you will be 'o'ing ! I cant wait to hear that you got that positive OPk! Keep me updated .
Lol you guys better make time to BD ! You have to catch that egg ! :fertilization:
I think i am on CD 9 . I started using the OPks day before yesterday ( i got a really good deal on them ) and they are getting darker but def not positive yet :) I am pretty sure i usually 'o' around CD 14. So i have a little while to wait.
Well i looked at a couple of stores (Cvs and walgreens ) that are like your shoppers and i didnt see any preseed there. So im guessing you can only buy it online?
Yes, im still taking the baby aspirin. Ive heard alot of women say it helped them, so, im gonna keep taking it ! lol. Are you still taking it ?
How are your depression meds going?
Dh is doing good. He is tired of me talking about TWW stuff all the time though, so, i had to let up a little on that. lol. But he is doing good. How is your dh?

tALK TO YOU SOON
DX unexplained infertility
IUI #1 -3 follies; Dh count over 20million IUI #1= BFN
IUI #2= 4 follies; Dh count over 30 million IUI #2=faint + 9dpo...official 11 DPO BFP..Beta 366
Currently Trying for baby #2!
IUI #1= 2 follies,DH count over 60 million =BFN
IUI #2=3 follies,DH count over 30million= 10dpiui BFP!! beta417
HB 6w/6d 129 !

jesswantstobeamommy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

hi

Postby swimjul » Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:14 am

hey!

I got cross hairs in my chart today... well from tuesday, but they just showed up today... kinda sucks atually cuz dh has been away! Hopefully he'll be back tonight so we can try to catch that egg!! lol

Where do you get your opk's from?? i've shopped at walgreens before!! When I lived in Toronto, Buffalo was only like an hour drive (with no traffic!) so I went shopping in the states all the time! Loved it!

cd 14?? wow... so you better get bding then girl!!! lol i'm already past my O date, so it says... think I still have a chance?!! I think i'm out this month already cuz we haven't really be'd to much... the last tiem was a week ago,,, then we had to wait 3 days for the SA then he went away... so it wasn't a good week for us!

I'm going to see a new doc on monday regarding my depression. It's not good. I'm not sleeping and still not eating and just majorly blah all the time. I'm normally and happy go lucky positive person so its really hard right now. But the way I see it i've gone trhough ALOT in the past year and a half so I think that its ok that I feel this way right?! I mean, frig... i'm entitled to a little sadness!! Dh is being supported but its hard for him and he doens't want to see me like this either. So I just kinda keep things to myself (which is so bad) and just keep cleaning the house and walking the dog n things like that! So I will see what this new doc says on monday with what they will have to do with me! The meds i'm taking now are kinda low dose because of TTC. So if they swtich me it might be bad. But as my mom and dh say I have to get myself better first before I can have a baby... so it might not be a good day on monday... please cross your fingers for me!!

Ya I think Preseed might only be offered online, I looked to in Walmart and Shoppers and didn't see it. It's shows me that its only 14.99 plus you get 2 free pg tests! I might get it... well I will wait till the end of this cycle and then maybe get it....
Me: Julie 27 DH: Jared 32 1 mc at 8 weeks 2008 1 mc at 7 weeks 2009 1 missed mc at 11 weeks w/ D &amp; C 2009 TTC since last mc for 15 months 1 furbaby: black lab: Rufus... My big 100lb baby!!! http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1c4ff1 <br /><br />
swimjul

Postby jesswantstobeamommy » Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:44 pm

hey girl,

Is your DH home? Hope you two are BDing! lol. So, you think you already 'o'd??
I keep testing with the OPks but still no positive. I still have a few days til i normally 'o' though, so , its okay :)
If you have been thru alot recently then i think thats normal for you to feel depressed but if it is interferring with daily living then you def have to get it under control. I agree with your mom and DH -hugs- Make sure you tell the doc that you are TTC ! He can probably give you something safer. right?? Well, thats what im hoping! i will keep my FXed for you. keep me updated.
Well, its been a busy weekend and i gotta go make dinner. :roll:
Any luck finding preseed anywhere else ? Dh and i talked about it and we are gonna buy it next month if i dont get a BFP this month.
Im really hoping this month is both our months girl!!!!!!!
oh! are you gonna test early or just wait til a late AF ?

talk to you soon
IUI #2= 4 follies; Dh count over 30 million IUI #2=faint + 9dpo...official 11 DPO BFP..Beta 366
HB 6w/6d 129 !

jesswantstobeamommy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby jesswantstobeamommy » Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:25 am

oh so i forgot to tell you.

Had spotting last night after BDing with DH. It was weird. But i think it has stopped now today.
I was like wtf is this ? lol
HB 6w/6d 129 !

jesswantstobeamommy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

hi

Postby swimjul » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:38 am

That's not good. Did you have any pain with it or anything???
I had that last month... turned out to be nothing when I asked my doc. I had my yearly pap in sept and it was normal. I would keep an eye on that if it happens again... anymore spotting today???

Ya dh and I had prbably the same convo you guys did!! Next month we will buy the preseed if no bfp this month lol

He was away for a few days but he came back friday so my charts looks as if I O'd on tues or wed... and we bd'd on fri and sat so I hope I still have a chance... plus we didn't bd since last friday cuz of the SA lol so I have to call in a week and get the results of that.

I think this month i'm just going to wait till af is late... I don't wanna play the testing game... even though I know myself! lol but seriously... i'm so tired of seeing the neg result... so I think I will honestly wait...
What about you?! You gonna test early???
Me: Julie 27 DH: Jared 32 1 mc at 8 weeks 2008 1 mc at 7 weeks 2009 1 missed mc at 11 weeks w/ D &amp; C 2009 TTC since last mc for 15 months 1 furbaby: black lab: Rufus... My big 100lb baby!!! http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1c4ff1 <br /><br />
swimjul

Postby jesswantstobeamommy » Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:16 am

yea i was kinda worried about it. it's a little sore 'down there' so now im wondering if maybe im getting another infection. Blah. it has stopped now ; it only lasted one day. I also had a pap not too long ago and it was normal. I really think its prob another infection. :roll:

Oh man tough BDing week for you guys ! Tell him that he cant be going away when you are 'o'ing .lol. I hope the SA results come back fine. I'm keeping my FXed for that .

You have your doc appt today right ? Tell me what the doc says. I hope they put u on something that will work this time.

I think i'm with you on that one. im tired of seeing BFNs too. Its sooooo crushing. plus, I dont want to waste anymore money. Im going to try and just wait and watch my temps but thats soooo hard. Knowing myself i might test early. lol. But, i still havent 'o'd. i have like 2 more days.

This cycle Dh and i are only going to BD every other day. We usually BD every single day. But, i read somewhere that some people's docs tell them to BD everyother day around 'o' time. i guess it gives time for the sperm to 'build up' in DH.

I'm gonna start taking my robitussin today also. I hope this is my cycle!!!
Actually, i hope this is OUR cycle!!!!

Have a good day julie. and good luck at the doctors.
HB 6w/6d 129 !

jesswantstobeamommy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

hi

Postby swimjul » Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:31 pm

I just saw your signature thing that says you're in your most fertile time right now!! Get bd'ing girl! lol

But you're right i've heard that too... about every other day. Can't hurt! I mean the egg will still be there and sperm lasts a few days. And when you go for an SA they say wait 3 days... so you're right maybe me and my dh should start every other day when its that time again...

Well I just saw a social worker at the mental health place so now basically they've dignosed me depressed. Surprise!!! lol not! Like... thanks... I already knew that! lol So they took me off the meds I was on and now I have to wait 2 weeks to start new ones. But as of hopefully tomorrow I will have a better prescription to help me sleep. So thats all good there. I hope anyway!

What kind of infection do you mean?? Because infections could help with not getting pg. Are you prone to getting them? When I was a teenager I would get yeast infections ALL the time because of the bc I used. But literally since the day I stopped taking those pills I haven't had once since! Weird eh...
I think its crazy how some meds affect ppl so good and to others it makes them worse...

I think you and I are funny... our convo.... "so are you going to test early??"
"no i dont wanna go through that again, BUT knowing me I probably will!" lol we both say the EXACT same thing!! I think it's hilarious! But man so depressing... uhhh I just can't wait for that day ya know?! Be like wow its actually a bfp..! lol We probably will be the type to run to the store and buy 50 more tests to actually believe it! lol

Hope you're having a great day especially bd'ing!! lol

talk soon!!!
swimjul

Postby jesswantstobeamommy » Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:34 am

Yea lol. My OPK today showed that i'm almost ready to 'o' .Probably tomorrow or the next day . Right on time as usual. lol. The only thing is that DH and i decided to BD every other day around 'o' time. But should we BD on actually o'day or just every other day? grrrr. complicated. lol

I'm sorry that the doc didnt tell you something that you didnt already know! It sucks that you are having to go through this...BUT at least you will be able to sleep really good. Sleep is importnant when TTC ! Have you tried the sleep meds yet? They work?

Well, when i was younger i had alot of yest infections too. But lately i havent had those. I have had BV (bacterial vaginosis). It sucks. I talked to the doctor last time and she told me that if i have another one that they will do a culture. blah. And i also told her i was TTC and she said that BV shouldnt really interfere with TTC. Who knows.

I know. We are hilarious. lol. But seriously, im going to try not to test early. TRY. lol. I just want to see that BFP sooooooo bad. I honestly dont even know how i will react when i finally get it. i think ill be in shock and then go buy 5 more tests just to make sure! :)

How many DPO are you now ?

Talk to you soon
HB 6w/6d 129 !

jesswantstobeamommy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

hi

Postby swimjul » Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:58 am

hey!

I'm about 6 dpo... so not to much longer.but still I do have super long cycles sometimes... meaning 32-35, which I guess It's that long but still the longer the 2 weeks is lol its like a three week wait! lol I should start that website!

I think I would def bd on O day and even the day before... urgh that is annoying. But ya I would do that... I mean I will do that next month if I need to. But then around that will every day I think would be good. I dont know!

I've had that before. It wasn't good. But I just took some pills that doc gave me and it went away within like 2 days, and ya I don't think that would have any affect on ttc.

Ya i'm going to see docs again today but new sleep stuff. Apparently this new drug should make me head hit the pillow by itself! lol I certainly hope so!!
swimjul

Postby jesswantstobeamommy » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:21 am

HEy !

I hope that this cycle isnt super long for you and i hope that it ends with a :bfp: !!!

Ughhhhh im just so tired of having to try all these different things to TTC. Ya know ? I just want that BFP. Plus i really dont want to have to spend all that money for infertility stuff. I just want it to happen naturally. grrr.
oh well.

So, my OPK was almost positive if not positive today. yay!!!!!! I hope we catch that EGGIE! That would be wonderful for the holidays :)

Oh i hope that the meds work sooooo good! zzzzzzzzzz lol. So, How is your depression? Still really bad? Dont you just wish that all the ttc stuff would go away ? i feel like that sometimes. Jus have to keep remindoing myself that it will happen eventua;ly. I just have to be patient . We can do this girl!

have a good day !
HB 6w/6d 129 !

jesswantstobeamommy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby jesswantstobeamommy » Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:05 am

havent heard from you ! Hope you are doing okay hun
HB 6w/6d 129 !

jesswantstobeamommy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby jesswantstobeamommy » Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:21 am

oh!!! and guess what? i got preseed!
HB 6w/6d 129 !

jesswantstobeamommy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

hi

Postby swimjul » Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:44 am

hey! Sorry I have been kinda busy! Today is dh's bday plus my mom is flying in tomorrow. So sat night we had some ppl over and yesterday and today we are cleaning up! lol My mom is coming here tomorrow just until sat but we have a new house so we want to kinda spruce it up a little, ya know?!

You got it?!!! Where from??? Have you tried it yet????

Keep me updated with everything... but I might not be around to much in the next few days, but ill stlil be thinkin about ya!!! I'm supposed to get af on thursday... my bb's are killing me so i'm assuming its coming... blah...
swimjul

Postby jesswantstobeamommy » Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:56 am

Aw i hope he has a great BDay and that you enjoy having the family around!!
I know alllllll about having family over. When my mother in law comes over i clean the house like a maniac. lol.
I dunno, i have had weird temps this cycle and less cm than normal but i still feel kinda hopeful about this cycle:)
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and hoping that AF stays away! Sometimes sore bb's is a sign of pregnancy too! Keep your hopes up hun!

Talk to you soon :)

ohhh! and ya, i found preseed at CVS. We tried it once (but i had already o'd) and we liked it. No irritation from it either, which is awesome.
HB 6w/6d 129 !

jesswantstobeamommy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

hi

Postby swimjul » Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:14 pm

hey!!

Well AF showed up yesterday, a day early! Of course! mannnnnnnn this is getting difficult and getting to much to handle. I almost just wanna honestly let it go... I actually might be having that HSG test next friday and the doc said to try real hard the next 2 months after that cuz it sometimes cleans out the pipes lol so Im hoping I will have that test done soon at least!

So what else is going on with you?!! So what day are you on now???? I'm keepin my fingers crossed for you too girl!!!!
swimjul

PreviousNext

Return to TTC in our 20s