2 year TTC

Meet others who are TTC in their 20s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

2 year TTC

Postby Nica85 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:47 pm

Hi everyone I am sorta new at this but now I am really ready to go all out I have been ttc on and off for 2yrs now I am only 25 and couldnt imagine something being wrong and my cycles are like clock work every month....In 3days I am doing my first blood test since this month was a bust I am ready to face the facts and get this thing rolling...Good luck to every one.
PS I am also using fertilitea this month as well why I wait to see if there is an actual problem with the works....
Nica85
Friend

Postby Coloradogirl » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:16 pm

best of luck to u. I think its smart to get checked out even if u r young because you never know. My dh is 24 and healthy but he has male factor infertility and it blew us away when we found out last april. We are now saving for ivf. I hope thats not the case 4 u though
Me(26) Hubby (27) - TTC #1 since March 2009
Adopted our precious little girl April 2013!
Trying for #2 with mini IVF January 2014

TTC with male factor infertility
(4-16 mil with 50-80% motility and 2-8% morph)

"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28
Coloradogirl
Friend

Postby Nica85 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:32 am

Wow Im sorry to hear that, yes my first set of test from the first 3 days of my cycle were normal, He has a son that is about 10 but he has not been tested yet we will not be leaving and rocks unturned.....
Nica85
Friend

Postby Coloradogirl » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:13 pm

Im so glad your day3 results came back good. One thing they should check is to make sure your tube arent blocked. They will doan hsg... Inject dye into your uterus while taking xrays. My tubes werent blocked but it showed a mass in my uterus and then they did an shg which is saline injected in the uterus and then in internal ultrasound and they found polyps that were later removed. So there are quite a few tests they might run, those just being a few. Best of luck!
Me(26) Hubby (27) - TTC #1 since March 2009
Adopted our precious little girl April 2013!
Trying for #2 with mini IVF January 2014

TTC with male factor infertility
(4-16 mil with 50-80% motility and 2-8% morph)

"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28
Coloradogirl
Friend

Return to TTC in our 20s