TTC for 2yrs 5mths & its been 3mths since lap

Meet others who are TTC in their 20s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

TTC for 2yrs 5mths & its been 3mths since lap

Postby LosingIt » Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:21 pm

Thank you all in advance for any support and understanding you will give me during this journey.

I am 21 years old and have been ttc since June 2008. DH and I waited no time to start trying and after about 6 months, I knew something was wrong. My navel had also been swelling for a while and my AF worst than anyone I knew. I know because everytime mine came.......I was on the floor in the fetal position and friends assured me that I was alone on that one. I went to several doctors about my navel ( not thinking that there was a connection to the :bfn: I kept getting) and none of them could explain it. My navel had swelled so much that it began to bleed everytime AF came. I was miserable!!! One doctor even went as far as to schedule me for surgery and told me that my condition was either 1 thing or another :? All im thinkin is.."Are u going 2 find out b4 or after u cut me open?".........I RAN 4 THE DOOR, lol. So i went to see a dermatologist and he found that my condition was consistant of endo. Come to find out I have a rare form of endo due to the fact that it goes to my umbillicus without a prior incision (c-sect, surgery, ect.) Very llloooong story short, I started lupron in Jan. ,I had my 1st lap done in Aug. and AF came back in Sept. Still no :bfp: coming my way and even after all this waitin, Im still feeling restless...I need serious comfort (my husband is wonderful but a woman is different) because Im on the brink of LOSING IT!!!!
LosingIt

Postby chandni » Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:13 pm

I'm so sorry you're going through such difficulty. It's good you found out about the endo. Are you seeing a fertility doctor or such? You could try for 3 more months on your own and then perhaps start looking into fertility treatments. Also, have you tried acupuncture or supplements? I find acupuncture very relaxing, I just started it two weeks ago. All that you've gone through has probably drained your body, it may help to heal your body by taking herbs, supplements and changing your diet. It's no guarentee but I find it makes me feel better to do something to help my body, I feel like I have some control over ttc.
&nbsp;24/05/10 m/c at 10 weeks - James<div>17/11/11 Rainbow baby Kaela</div><div>TTC while breastfeeding since July 2012</div>
chandni

Return to TTC in our 20s