Side twinges...What does it mean??????

Meet others who are TTC in their 20s

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Side twinges...What does it mean??????

Postby kl101511 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:42 pm

I got pg for the first time in November. My husband and I got married in October and decided we would start trying right away. We were amazed at how quickly it happened. Then on the day I went in for my twelve week appt. I found out that I had had a missed miscarriage. The baby stopped growing around 10 weeks and no longer had a heartbeat.

It took my body a couple of cycles to really go back to normal after the d and c procedure I had to have. This is now the second month that I can really say we have been trying and that my body has been "normal." I know the side pains that come with ovulation and I can really feel them at that time. But, I seem to get them after ovulation too. Not as sharply and not all the time, but why is that?
kl101511

Postby kaylaxkitten » Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:50 am

how long after O do you get them? like during your tww? i get them too, dont know what it is. if its like the day after O then it's just part of your O sensations. some people get them leading up to O and some get them day of, its different for everyone.
kaylaxkitten
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Lillypooh » Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:21 pm

Oh my gosh I always get this a couple days after ovulation. It hurts really bad and I can actually feel it down my leg. Some times it's worse than others.
Lillypooh
Friend

Return to TTC in our 20s