New to forum and TTC first time...already stressing! :(

Meet others who are TTC in their 20s

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

New to forum and TTC first time...already stressing! :(

Postby shelbynicole » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:14 pm

I'm new to the forum and me and DH are in our second month ACTIVELY TTC. We've been "letting the chips fall" I guess, off and on the patch for the past year. I'm 20 and DH is 21. I know 2 months isn't long, but it's already wearing on my patience, when you decide you want it you want it now! My best friend (who stopped BC at the same time) just got her BFP so my TTC buddy is gone now! Any other ladies got any advice? Thanks :D
shelbynicole
Friend

Postby kaylaxkitten » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:19 am

You just have to have the mindset that it may take a while, that way you arent so anxious every month and will have less heart break. i found this month i am more relaxed as i have been telling myself im already out for this month.
kaylaxkitten
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby shelbynicole » Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:10 pm

Thanks for the advice! I started this month so stressed out, but then I began to feel really bad for my poor hubby for putting up with me haha. He um...helped me relax haha and ever since we've just been going with the flow! I have a way better feeling now that we chucked our "schedule" out the window, and we actually seem to want to BD more, at least every three days this cycle! I'm on day 10 now, and he wants to ramp it up a bit, I think he's less tense and more excited now :)
shelbynicole
Friend

Postby LysaV » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:00 am

I am in the same boat. Me and my hubby have only been TTC for 2 months and I keep getting negative and I am getting impatent :mad:
LysaV
Friend

Postby ZoeyJane » Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:24 am

I know with all of us wanting this so bad, we sometimes forget what stress and that negative way of thinking does to our bodies. We are trying to create that precious perfect little life...for some of us, for that to happen our bodies and our minds need to be healthy and ready for it. It's hard to get over the fact that all our lives people told us that if we had unprotected sex ONE time we WOULD get pregnant, in reality there are very few lucky people that happens to. So for now, find out what method of TTC works best for you ( to keep you most calm). For me, it's temping. It gives me something else to do in the morning than pee on a stick and stare at it. Lol. Of course I am still stressing over all of it, but I have chose to take 5 minutes a day I let myself get mad at the process. By doing this, I am able to let my feelings out but not dwell on them through the whole process. I also do Yoga in the morning which helps keep me out of the loony bin as well. :mrgreen:
Married almost 5 years.
I'm 23
DH 27
TTC #1
ZoeyJane
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby worththewait214 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:17 pm

I feel ya girl... I'm currently in my 2nd cycle of TTC and I just recently started having the cravings for a baby...I've been off the pill for about 6 months and thought it would happen right away..I never realized it could take a while.. good luck!!
Me:27<div>DH: 38<br /><div>TTC Since 6/2012</div></div>
worththewait214
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to TTC in our 20s