Anyone else in the 2 week wait?!

Meet others who are TTC in their 20s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Anyone else in the 2 week wait?!

Postby MomTryingfor2 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:25 pm

I'm 7-8 dpo now (not sure what day I O ) so from my Internet stalking I've seen that you can get a positive on day 9po so I'm hoping tomorrow is the day that the second line shows up! I know I'm better to wait until 12-14 dpo.... But I'm sooo impatient !!! Lol :)
MomTryingfor2

Postby adalani » Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:36 pm

Im feeling so blah already about this month.... No symptoms at all... Im just super stressed, super constipated and super mooody!!! Crying at everything..... ;(
adalani
Friend

Postby mexicanchick718 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:51 pm

Adalani....keep ur head up....we only have about one more wk until we know! I know what u mean about blah. Went to zumba tonight and boy did i not want to be there but keeps my mind off the stress of waiting!
Me: 26 DH: 28
IUD removed: 9/12/12
BFP 5/28/2013
:angel: @ 9wks on 7/11/13
BFP#2 9/23/2013

ImageMake a pregnancy ticker
mexicanchick718
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby ArmyWife623 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:42 pm

I'm feeling a little emotional right now so please bear with me!

This is my 1st month of TTC, and i never in a million years think that this could be the most stressful,exciting,amazing time of my life! We try so hard, pray even harder for this to be it. Though our husbands are our best friend, I think its impossible for them to fully understand everything that we are going through. That's why I find it amazing to have a site like this where us women really can have each other to help and cope with the whole process while sparing the dh's all the details/thought process/ups and downs of everything relating to TTC and what happens within a woman's body.

This is supposed to be the most amazing/full filling part of our lives. We should not put so much pressure on ourselves, for it WILL happen when its meant to happen. Sure we would like it asap, but I believe everything happens for a reason. And everything takes time. If it doesn't happen this very month, maybe it will happen the very next month! You just can not lose hope!

I was thinking just yesterday, as much as I wanted to POAS right away and see that bfp, I thought more about it and told myself just to wait! Wait til the day af is due. For that day when she's due, and does not show, that could very much be the day where my life changes. Changes forever!! Yes it very exciting, and nerve wrecking! The excitement continues to build, but it helps you prepare even more I guess you could say! After all you can never be too prepared!

I will continue to pray that this is our month, if not, I have no doubt that it will happen, if not this month, but the next! Do not lose hope! Good luck to everyone!

TTC #1 since 3/13
BFP #1 Oct.28, 2013 m/c'd our lil' firecracker at 6 weeks
BFP #2 Dec. 27, 2013 grow wee one grow!!
ArmyWife623
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby MummytoSpence » Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:32 am

mexicanchick718 wrote:Has anyone had any symptoms? This morning i got this really sharp pain/cramps on my lower right area. Almost felt like getting my iud put in again..ouch! I even broke a sweat. It was quick but im still crampy. Im only 6dpo.

Ive been having mild like cramps in my lower right area to since about 6-7 dpo currently 10dpo only tested once and got a BFN. Still time though :D
Jodie - Aberdeen Scotland

Little Boy 23 Months with 13 months TTC

ttc Baby No2

Cycle #4 - BFN
Cycle #5 - BFN
MummytoSpence

Postby MomTryingfor2 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:00 am

My update for today (or maybe just this morning lol) I'm having very light spotting and my cm is tinted brown (sorry if that's tmi!). So it's either AF coming on or it's just light spotting from implantation. I'm 8-9dpo and on cycle day 22! Either way all the waiting will be over in 6 days! :)
MomTryingfor2

Postby MomTryingfor2 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:10 am

Whoops I'm actually on cycle day 23 lol so only 5 more days to wait!
MomTryingfor2

Postby MummytoSpence » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:35 am

Looking good MomTryingfor2 i had implantation bleeding with my first,. Fingers crossed for you

ttc Baby No2

Cycle #4 - BFN
Cycle #5 - BFN
MummytoSpence

Postby MomTryingfor2 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:52 am

MummytoSpence wrote:Looking good MomTryingfor2 i had implantation bleeding with my first,. Fingers crossed for you

Yes I had spotting with my first too! I actually had a period my first month pregnant with her, so I don't go by missing a period lol I just go by tests! I've had a lot of crazy dreams... And I've read that's a good sign lol
MomTryingfor2

Postby MummytoSpence » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:57 am

MomTryingfor2 wrote:
MummytoSpence wrote:Looking good MomTryingfor2 i had implantation bleeding with my first,. Fingers crossed for you

Yes I had spotting with my first too! I actually had a period my first month pregnant with her, so I don't go by missing a period lol I just go by tests! I've had a lot of crazy dreams... And I've read that's a good sign lol

Yup had the crazy dreams to first time round. Ive not been remembering my dreams this time but i know ive been so restless during the night so got my fingers crossed could be a sign

ttc Baby No2

Cycle #4 - BFN
Cycle #5 - BFN
MummytoSpence

Postby mexicanchick718 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:39 am

Thats so exciting! totally keep us posted! I too have 5-6days til af!! My breasts are staring to get a bit sore under neith but i suffer horrible breast tenderness during pms so i will wait it out.
BFP 5/28/2013
BFP#2 9/23/2013

mexicanchick718
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MomTryingfor2 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:08 am

So here's my update for today. Yesterday the bleeding got heavier into the day and I put on a real pad. This morning when I woke up it was just light pink spotting. Barely any bleeding overnight. So we will see what today brings! I put on a liner this morning so I would know exactly how heavy I'm bleeding (hard to tell with the pads). I have no symptoms right now other then the spotting/bleeding that started yesterday. It was 8-9dpo yesterday which is the average time of implantation (according to my google research lol). I did take another tests this morning, it's still negative but if it is implantation bleeding it wouldn't be detectable until Monday at the earliest. I'm still going to test tomorrow anyways though lol how's everyone else doing?
MomTryingfor2

Postby mexicanchick718 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:58 am

Wel good morning ladies. My update for today is my breasts are starting to get sore on the edges and under neith. For the past two day i have been dreaming like crazy. Last nite i kept waking up.I am not a heavy dreamer.
BFP 5/28/2013
BFP#2 9/23/2013

mexicanchick718
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby hopefuldiabetic » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:26 pm

Also new to the forum and the whole TTC PROPERLY process in general. DH and I have been trying since Dec/Jan. I have been avidly tracking since Feb/March. In the TWW right now, 7dpo. Symptoms include very heavy sore breasts, strange and horrifying dreams, extreme cramping in lower left abdomen, insatiable appetite, mood swings, and erratic blood sugar levels (I'm a Type 1 diabetic -25 years. Before the past week, my levels have been perfect.) I've experienced some of these symptoms before to no success and I'm trying to not get my hopes up. It's been heartbreaking every month when I'm hopeful and then af shows up .. Last cycle my best friend (who was NOT trying, in fact the opposite) calls to tell me that SHE'S pregnant. I'm trying to be supportive and excited but I feel like a horrible friend because I'm just soo envious. Has anyone else gone through these conflicting emotions with trying to conceive as well? I know we should all be happy for our fellow woman (especially when it's someone close to us) when she get's pregnant but sometimes I feel so bitter about it when I've been trying so hard and it just falls in other's laps ... I feel like a horrible person .. really Hope I don't sound like it .. very thankful to read all of your stories and experiences though! Glad I found this site
hopefuldiabetic
Friend

Postby mexicanchick718 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:17 am

Hopefuldiabetic....dont feel bad. I totally feel you. I have a WAY young cousin that has two kids (both accident bbs). At home depot i got into a rage since it seemed every aisle i went down there was a prego!! Oh and not to mention everyone that says stop worrying bout it! Drives me bonkers!! But i feel that stuff does haplen for a reason. We are half way through the tww.
BFP 5/28/2013
BFP#2 9/23/2013

mexicanchick718
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to TTC in our 20s