Anyone else in the 2 week wait?!

Meet others who are TTC in their 20s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Anyone else in the 2 week wait?!

Postby MomTryingfor2 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:50 am

So here's my update.... I'm on cycle day 27, I've had super light bleeding for a week and it stops and starts. I've taken a test first thing this morning and it was negative. Is it possible that my period came 5 days early and then was more like spotting? Or should I keep testing because I haven't had any real flow yet? I'm so confused!!!
MomTryingfor2

Postby MummytoSpence » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:01 am

Anyone got any updates?
Jodie - Aberdeen Scotland

Little Boy 23 Months with 13 months TTC

ttc Baby No2

Cycle #4 - BFN
Cycle #5 - BFN
MummytoSpence

Postby hopefuldiabetic » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:14 pm

Went to the doctor's today to get my insulin prescription refilled. Figured I would have them run a pregnancy test in case ... came back negative. I'm pretty discouraged. Really thought I had all the symptoms this month :(

Hope the best for the rest of you this cycle!
hopefuldiabetic
Friend

Postby mexicanchick718 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:21 pm

Hey ladies i started spotting super lite on sunday. since then its not even enough to wear anything. af was due today but i know she will show up really soon. i tested on sunday just for the heck of it...of course bfn. i have made bot dh and i doctors appts to start basic testing. so hopefully you ladies have better news than me!
Me: 26 DH: 28
IUD removed: 9/12/12
BFP 5/28/2013
:angel: @ 9wks on 7/11/13
BFP#2 9/23/2013

ImageMake a pregnancy ticker
mexicanchick718
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby justasomedaymommy2be » Thu May 02, 2013 1:49 pm

Hi Everyone!! I'm new here..but like you all I am in the tww. It seems to be going by so slow..so sorry for al the people who got a bfn, and i send you lots of baby dust for your next cycle. I am only 5 dpo (i think) I am horrible with these calculations but I know that I am expecting af next week on the 9th. Please pray for me that she doesnt come! I experienced what I thought to be ovulation pain on the 27th but honestly I am not sure..it was jus a little crampy feeling on my right side and then a sharp pain..and yesterday and today my boobs have been very tender and sensitive and I am having what i hope to be implantation cramps..(very light, kind of twingy pains) I DONT KNOW! im excite dbut dont wanna get my hopes up either. wish me luck and send a prayer my way pleaseee!!
justasomedaymommy2be
Friend

Postby MomTryingfor2 » Thu May 02, 2013 2:17 pm

Hi ladies! Here's my update! I had what I thought was aunt flow... But then took a test this morning... And I thought I could see a ghost of a line... Then later in the day... About an hour ago to be exact... I tested again. And there's definitely a faint second line!!! I'm not going to get too excited because I miscarried before 3 days after a positive test. So I'm going to call the doctor tomorrow and see what she thinks (if I have to get blood work done). I'm hoping this little one sticks!
MomTryingfor2

Postby justasomedaymommy2be » Thu May 02, 2013 4:21 pm

MomTryingfor2 wrote:Hi ladies! Here's my update! I had what I thought was aunt flow... But then took a test this morning... And I thought I could see a ghost of a line... Then later in the day... About an hour ago to be exact... I tested again. And there's definitely a faint second line!!! I'm not going to get too excited because I miscarried before 3 days after a positive test. So I'm going to call the doctor tomorrow and see what she thinks (if I have to get blood work done). I'm hoping this little one sticks!

OMG!! So exciting to see that second line, no matter how faint it is!!! Hoping that everything turns out to be good for you!! Keep us posted on your results from the doctor!!
justasomedaymommy2be
Friend

Postby MomTryingfor2 » Thu May 02, 2013 5:14 pm

So I went to store and splurged on a Frer! And it was a bfp at 40 seconds!!!! Woohoo can't wait to call the doc tomorrow !!!!
MomTryingfor2

Postby justasomedaymommy2be » Thu May 02, 2013 5:33 pm

MomTryingfor2 wrote:So I went to store and splurged on a Frer! And it was a bfp at 40 seconds!!!! Woohoo can't wait to call the doc tomorrow !!!!

Yayyyyy!!!! Im soooo happy for you. Pray for the rest of us that we can gets BFP's as well. Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy and hopefully youll still give us updates in how everythings going from time to time :D
justasomedaymommy2be
Friend

Postby MomTryingfor2 » Thu May 02, 2013 7:04 pm

Thank you! And don't worry I will :) baby dust to all and my prayers are with you :)
MomTryingfor2

Postby hopefuldiabetic » Thu May 02, 2013 9:04 pm

OMG! I was wrong! Took a test today for the hell of it because I was feeling really weird and thought it would put my mind at ease. BFP!!! Must have been too early to tell at the doctor's office! :) Hope my baby dust rubs off on you all as well! Beyond excited!
hopefuldiabetic
Friend

Postby justasomedaymommy2be » Thu May 02, 2013 9:23 pm

hopefuldiabetic wrote:OMG! I was wrong! Took a test today for the hell of it because I was feeling really weird and thought it would put my mind at ease. BFP!!! Must have been too early to tell at the doctor's office! :) Hope my baby dust rubs off on you all as well! Beyond excited!

Cingrats to you!!! Hopefully both of yalls pregnancies will bring us tww'rs luck n well give you the same good news soon.
justasomedaymommy2be
Friend

Postby mexicanchick718 » Fri May 03, 2013 6:57 am

Ladies this is so exciting waking up and reading your updates...CONGRATS!!! It gives me hope that one day i too will get my bfp. Af showed her ugly face two days ago after several days of super lite spotting. Dh has his appt for his sperm count this morning so we shall see what this new cycle brings.
Me: 26 DH: 28
IUD removed: 9/12/12
BFP 5/28/2013
:angel: @ 9wks on 7/11/13
BFP#2 9/23/2013

ImageMake a pregnancy ticker
mexicanchick718
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby meg4280 » Fri May 03, 2013 11:57 am

I'm jumping in here just to say congrats!!!! Happy and healthy 9 mo to you both! I'm just 1 dpo and you make me excited for this month!!!
meg4280
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby ArmyWife623 » Fri May 03, 2013 8:07 pm

yayyy! Congrats to yo momtryingfor2 and hopefuldiabetic! That's amazing news! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months! Don't forget about us here!

TTC #1 since 3/13
BFP #1 Oct.28, 2013 m/c'd our lil' firecracker at 6 weeks
BFP #2 Dec. 27, 2013 grow wee one grow!!
ArmyWife623
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

PreviousNext

Return to TTC in our 20s