Looking for some new friends : )

Meet others who are TTC in their 20s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Looking for some new friends : )

Postby SamSki » Thu May 30, 2013 12:33 pm

Hey you lovely ladies!
Trying to be baby making machines is exhausting and time consuming, but also so cool and amazing! I would love to make some new friends to go on this journey together!
Name is Samantha : ) I am 24 and so is the hubs. We live in Northern VA (so if you close let me know! we just moved here and I know no one!) and have been trying to conceive for 8 months now. Phew, I get tired just thinking about it haha.
I have my fingers crossed that this month is it! (10 dpo and 4 days away from the monster that is red) But, like most months, I have convinced myself that it is not and have started looking forward to the next round of trying.
More about me and my hopefully soon to be baby daddy...we have two dogs that are pretty much our children. Husband just got out of the Marine Corps and I am currently not working...LOOKING, but you know, if you send out a thousand resumes, you would think SOMEONE...SOMEONE will call! GRRR! I am a Medical Assistant. OB/GYN is my passion...besides wanting to open up my own salon and be the greatest hair dresser, makeup artist, bridal party service to ever live! mwaha. We are chill, down to earth people and we like to have a good time.

I think that's enough of me for right now...email back if you would love to talk baby making and anything else! Got nothing but time in between my job hunting! haha
SamSki

Re: Looking for some new friends : )

Postby cb_rusty » Thu May 30, 2013 12:42 pm

Hi! I'm new, too :) I'm 21 and hubs is 22. This is our first month TTC, I am 1 dpo and on my first official TWW.
I work in medical billing and am trying to get into more of a MA position.
{me} 21 {DH} 22
may 2013: BFN
June 2013: ???
cb_rusty
Friend

Postby SamSki » Thu May 30, 2013 2:30 pm

1 dpo is the worst! First month though! How exciting!
It's going to be super hard. My advice is to wait as long as possible to test. You'll save money and heart break. Try not to think about it...unless you have symptoms you truly have never had or throwing up your body weight lol.

Do it! It is a lot of fun. ESP ob/gyn...listening to little heartbeats all the time keeps you smiling : )
HOw long have you guys been married??
SamSki

Postby cb_rusty » Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:57 am

waiting it sooo hard. i'm trying not to obsess! This is my first month off BCP in 5 years, so any symptoms seem weird to me!
The last two days I've had waves of nausea throughout the day, especially if I haven't eaten in a while.
We've been married 1 year 8 months.
{me} 21 {DH} 22
may 2013: BFN
June 2013: ???
cb_rusty
Friend

Return to TTC in our 20s