hi from Wisconsin

Meet others who are TTC in their 20s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

hi from Wisconsin

Postby christy2012 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:18 am

I'm new to the ttc game I just got off BC and should be having my big O in 9 days hoping to find some TTC friends here to give support and advice. My so and I are both 23 and its number one for TTC
christy2012
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: hi from Wisconsin

Postby Gonzo1 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:27 am

Welcome! I'm new here and in Alabama. I'm 26 and DH is 29 - we are both so ready for kids! We are in month 4 of trying and hoping that our excellent timing this cycle will do the trick.

One thing, when you get off BC your cycles can be rather wonky for up to 8 months. I took me a while to level back out. I am not trying to discourage you, because it is totally possible to get KU immediately after, but be patient while your body works itself back into normal state as things may jump around from month to month. It took me a while to regulate afterwards.

I you haven't already, try getting a basal body thermometer and track your temp and cycles on fertilityfriend.com. That can help you to really take control and see what is happening in terms of your ovulation, etc.
DS - Wyatt born 2/14 10lb 5oz! Water Birth.

My Ovulation Chart
Gonzo1

Postby christy2012 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:06 pm

Ok thanks Gonzo my dh and I are so ready for kids to and it seems like everything is finally falling into place, we tossed the BC and said if it happens it happens if it doesn't then we can still keep trying, and we have cut his mother outta our life so that made alot of stress go away..
christy2012
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Gonzo1 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:07 pm

Best of luck and here's hoping for a quick journey for you guys!
DS - Wyatt born 2/14 10lb 5oz! Water Birth.

My Ovulation Chart
Gonzo1

Return to TTC in our 20s