New an would love a ttc buddy last af 27th may 2013

Meet others who are TTC in their 20s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

New an would love a ttc buddy last af 27th may 2013

Postby Ksk1985 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:01 pm

Hi I am new and no clue where to post so hoping some kind soul will find me. Other posts seem well established and don't want to butt in.

I'm ttc #2. I think I am 4dpo. Only 2 months off Yasmin and my cycles seem to be 33 days. Last af 27th may. We got pregnant 1st cycle with number 1 and am so desperate for another this tww is driving me mad.

I'd love a wee buddy who is going through same mad analysis of every tiny twinge or niggle! I'm so moody but don't no if its the anxiety of ttc or a symptom. Lol

Please join me and keep me company or if ur in a group, point me in direction of how to find one too.

Thanks Katie
Me Katie 27 dh 29
Dd born 31/03/2010

1 Samuel 1 v27 I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.
Ksk1985
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: New an would love a ttc buddy last af 27th may 2013

Postby christy2012 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:37 pm

Hi Katie I'm new to all this to =) my dh and I are ttc #1 I think I'm 6dpo my last at was may 31 and this is our first cycle now that we are off bcp I was on ortho tri cyclen lo for 9 months. I'm also going nuts with this tww my dh laughs at me cause I imagine symptoms right now lol
christy2012
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Ksk1985 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:28 pm

Hi christy. This waiting thing is driving me mad. My dh and I said we wouldn't get too hung up on success at first so as not to put too much pressure on ourselves but it is ALL I can think about.

I don't no if I'm just making up symptoms. Lol I seem to have a few but could as easily be PBS!

This is number 2 I'm trying for. What about u?

Ps thanks for replying. I was totally lost in the mass of posts!
Me Katie 27 dh 29
Dd born 31/03/2010

1 Samuel 1 v27 I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.
Ksk1985
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby christy2012 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:32 pm

We're trying for #1 lol I feel bad for my dh cause I sorta talked him into trying for baby so soon lol we were going to wait till after august but I just want a baby so bad that I can't wait that long lol I've started counting down till when af comes
christy2012
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Ksk1985 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:02 pm

I no what that's like. Only it was actually other way round for our first, my dh talking me around. Our daughter came a year after we married. But so glad as wouldn't have had it any other way now.

She's dying for a brother or sister as much as we wanna give her one so its all anyone talks about here. That makes it even worse. We hit first month with her and I feel the pressure now. But I no so many friends who really struggled with ttc number two.

When are you due to test? My af due around 27th so still feels so long away. But testing too early leads to even more insanity hehe.

Really hope you get that positive ASAP!!!
Me Katie 27 dh 29
Dd born 31/03/2010

Ksk1985
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby christy2012 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:06 pm

Af is due on the 29th so this wait is going to drive me nuts. I keep letting myself get in my head... lol feeling sick to my stomach and wanting to throw up tired all the time and my bbs hurting lol but I don't want to assume I'm pregnant... 9 more days till I can test this wait will drive me nuts lol
christy2012
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Ksk1985 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:06 am

Well we will be testing around the same time then! The sore bbs sounds promising as I remember them from 1st time round. Mine feel bigger but usually do around af but not too sore so I'm feeling iffy about success.

I've had bleeding gums outta the blue too and got that before, but again could be in my head and taking my stress out during teeth brushing.

Here's to lots of baby dust and 10 days flying in!
Katie
Me Katie 27 dh 29
Dd born 31/03/2010

Ksk1985
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby christy2012 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:38 am

Hopefully we get bfp cause I am dieing to be a mommy and my friends and family seem to get pregnant easy enough with out even trying or wanting a baby
christy2012
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby thehumblefox » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:04 pm

Hi!
I am new here as well. After trying to find an POSITIVE board to post to. Because I am driving myself insane with wanting to BE pregnant this month. AF is due to arrive the 29th and I cannot wait. Of course I have not been able to stop myself from early testing, but I am still very positive. I have wanted for years to be an mommy and now that I am finally ready with the guy I love. I am eager to have it happen soon. These two days I believe are going to be the longest ever. I just really think that this month would be the perfect timing. My husband and I want an march baby. And it would just make things easier for me seeing as my grandmother recently passed in March and according to the calculator, If I were pregnant, it would be around the day that she died that the baby would come. Which would put me at a bit of peace because I know she loved babies and was waiting for me to be ready to start my family. She even made me an hope chest, that I am still waiting to get from family. I really would like this month to be the month. Nothing would make me happier I do not believe.
thehumblefox
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Ksk1985 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:44 pm

Hi humble fox! That is a lovely thought about your grandmother. My daughter was actually born on march 31st which was also the date my grandad passed. The date has taken on a whole new meaning in out family. Here's hoping yours will get a similar experience!!

How long have you been trying? This is my first month trying for number two and I'm finding it torturous also. I was due today and bfn but I feel some pregnancy symptoms. Have you had any?
Me Katie 27 dh 29
Dd born 31/03/2010

Ksk1985
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby thehumblefox » Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:44 pm

This is our first month trying. I am due tomorrow, having bfn's as well. But apparently my symptoms are through the roof this month. I have been exhausted for two weeks. Nausea as well, but that is normal for me. My temps have been up and down. I have been having light stomach pains, all around my stomach...which is very odd. I typically do not cramp up until the day of. I have cried to almost anything simple at random moments, and I typically am not the sobbing type before my period. I feel very bloated and have been having an odd eating and sleeping schedule. I can be full one moment, starving the next. I had insomnia last night of all nights for me to have it. I feel like I may be visited by AF tomorrow, but trying to still keep my hopes up!
thehumblefox
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Ksk1985 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:24 am

I'm much in same boat as you. Lots of symptoms but still showing a bfn but no af either and I'm pretty regular. So my minds a bit boggled. I'm not gonna test until Monday. Providing af hasn't shown before then that is.
Me Katie 27 dh 29
Dd born 31/03/2010

Ksk1985
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby thehumblefox » Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:56 am

yep. I am going to have to wait too. I am also going back and forth between depression, irritability and being fine....like my period is not even going to start. I am typically an morning starter. But I am up really early this morning for some reason. It has made me really nauseous though. Maybe I am an few days off if I do not start later today because of stress. I am unsure. All one can do is wait.
thehumblefox
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby ttc3g » Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:05 pm

Hello Ladies!
I am in the same boat and would love someone to vent to. My DH is tired of hearing about it I think. We are TTC #3 so you would think I would be a pro or know what to look for...but here I am...obsessing.
My last period was May 28th and is normally a 30 day cycle. I had one incident on June 24th where I wiped and there was a tinge of pink but that has been the only thing I've had. I took a HPT two days ago and got a BFN. I just have this "feeling" that I am (I know that sounds crazy) I've been a little crampy, gassy, bloated but that could be PG or AF. I have been checking my CP and CM. It is high, soft with lots of white stringy CM (sorry TMI) with no AF to be seen.
What do you think? Did I maybe just ovulate later.
ttc3g
Friend

Postby WannaB » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:38 am

HI

Im new here and in my TWW. first cycle on clomid so hopping it will work this time around. this is the first time i actualy feel positive about A BFP. The DH is worse than me asking me every five min how i feel. i just need to get my mind of it. Best off luck to you all.
Me 25 - No Problems i know about
DH 30 - PERfect swimmers
TTC#1 - 3.5Years
WannaB

Next

Return to TTC in our 20s