Hi, I'm new here!

Meet others who are TTC in their 20s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Hi, I'm new here!

Postby Songbird » Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:09 pm

Hello to all, I stumbled upon this site when I was in search for information about my diagnosis..

So I wanted to start off by introducing myself.
I'm 22 yr old girl with big dreams and my OH is 28 yrs. We've been together for almost 4 years and have been TTCing since March this year (2013). I've always had irregular cycles ever since I started my period. I started taking birth control pills (Microgyn) when I was 16 yrs old but stopped taking them last March. I noticed that I wasn't getting my period and my cycle was already 80 days so I decided to go to a gyn after having BFN. He checked me with sonar and then had me take some bloodtests and then later diagnosed me with PCOS. He put me on Metformin, Primolut, and a double Pergotime. He then send me off and told me to contact him again if I haven't fallen pregnant in 3 months !

So here I am, desperately trying to find someone in the same or similar situation since I don't know anyone going through the same thing I am.. everyone around me seem to have no difficulties falling pregnant naturally.
Hope to meet some new people here, feel free to contact me :)
☺ Me: 22 yrs, diagnosed PCOS
♥ OH: 28 yrs
TTC #1
7/10/13: Diagnosed with PCOS
- Metformin
- Primolut
- 1#cycle Pergotime (2x)
Songbird

Return to TTC in our 20s