Hi i am new to the board

Meet others who are TTC in their 20s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Hi i am new to the board

Postby historynerd » Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:58 pm

Hello, new member and long time lurker on multiple ttc boards. I have been ttc for 15 months. I am 25 years old and my husband is 31. I have never been on any type of birth control, we both got some fertility testing done and I am clear. I checked my progestrone level and HSG test which both went well. My husband did a sperm analysis and his count was 238 million, Motility 178 million and his Morphology was at 40% his urologist told him that normal morphology should be at 55%. Anyhow right now I am in the dreaded 2ww and I am at 7dpo. I called my doctor and I am in the plans of setting up an IUI for next cycle if this one dosen't work. My doctor has also suggested clomid to help increase my chances. I am also trying to lose weight I am 50 lbs overweight. I am a bit tall so I carry my weight well but I need to reduce my weight for the betterment of my health and of my future child. My husband is only 15 lbs overweight and we are both transitioning towards a healthy lifestyle. Wooh sorry for that lengthy introduction, I am looking forward to beating this horrible feeling of being childless, it has contributed to a lot of depression and I want to grow and get my little bundle of joy soon.
historynerd

Re: Hi i am new to the board

Postby historynerd » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:55 am

Update: I got my period 3 days early yesterday and this has never happened before because I have been tracking my period for an entire year. And I am never early, I am usually late a few days or so. However I have been spotting the past day and today for me to even consider this a period. The cramps are unbearable and I called my nurse and she told me to take some painkillers and a hpt and call her back. I am going on clomid soon and I am also trying an IUI so I hope this period stops acting weird.
historynerd

Return to TTC in our 20s