bleeding

Meet others who are TTC in their 20s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

bleeding

Postby kelrod20 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:15 pm

I have a 33 day cycle but my period days start on different dates. Well me and my boyfriend had sex on the 12-14th and on one of those days my boobs started hurting and i felt bloated and my back was hurting, but i never thought of nothing about pregnancy. They say you are most fertile on the 18-20 and will ovulate on the 19th, so we had sex those 3 nights. Well on the 24th i had really light bleeding when i wiped. Sorry to much information. But on the 25th it was a heavy flow to where i had to use a tampon . And the next day i had to use a tampon. just a few times, then it got light to where it just stopped. But i woke up this morning and i really light bleeding like i did on the 24th. My boobs still hurt, lower back is killing me. I am nausea when i eat, and i feel hot every now and then. Could i of just started my aunt flow or could i possibly be pregnant and just have a period? Because i heard you can have a period and still be pregnant
kelrod20

Re: bleeding

Postby xlindseyyy » Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:28 pm

That's a really good question. I just actually recently went throught that. I spotted around 4 dpo and then was 11 days late for af. But when she showed it was heavy for 2 hours Max. Then really light like spotting for two more days. I took numerous frer's and all negative. I just recently took another just to be sure. And I'm almost positive it was negative but I did see a smidge of a line. But I think I'm either losing it or it was evap. Best bet is to take a test and if your.not happy with the results get a bloodtest. Good luck to you and let us know!
Xoxo Lindsey
Me (Lindsey): 23
Him (Tim): 25

Actively TTC#1 since April '13
*Chemical May, 2014
*Ultrasound of Uterus: Good
*RE appointment: September 3, 2014

My Ovulation Chart
xlindseyyy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to TTC in our 20s