light period or something else?

Meet others who are TTC in their 20s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

light period or something else?

Postby Krsmummy » Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:47 pm

Hi ladies :) I'm 22 and TTC baby number 2, and my body is playing mean tricks on me! And sorry in advance for the many tmi's lol. LMP was 4th July not sure when I ovulated but I did have a little bit of cramping around the 16th so think that was it. AF would have been due today but on the 25th (exactly a week ago) I started spotting but it was a bit heavier than spotting and started off light pink for 2 days mostly when I wiped but some on a pad too, then turned really bright red not like the darker red of period blood but stayed really light only really wen I wipe, for a day, then two days of the light pink again and 1 day of just brown cm.I've had swollen boobs and been moody but no cramping and the today I've been even more moody and BBS still sore but I started getting cramps as tho AF was coming but not a strong and only for a couple of hours and no AF! Just lots of clear watery discharge :/ I tested this morning and got a bfn ... anyone got any ideas or had this happen? tia and gl and baby dust for you all! Xx
Krsmummy

Re: light period or something else?

Postby Kaytlyn » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:57 pm

I would say wait a few days and test again. If it's still a BFN, perhaps go to the doctor and have a blood test done.
Kaytlyn
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to TTC in our 20s