PLEASE HELP ME, I need your advice

Meet others who are TTC in their 20s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

PLEASE HELP ME, I need your advice

Postby wishful4 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:04 am

Hi Everyone,

I am 27 and DH is 26. I have been TTC # 1 for 1.5 years now, last year I had 1 chemical pregnancy and 2 miscarriage (Feb 2012 & Oct 2012) (Miscarriage in Feb 2012 I bled for 2 months straight). I have been seeing an infertility doctor since December 2012. I do not smoke and rarely take a drink & normal body weight). DH sperm is normal/ blood work normal. I did a sono everything was normal and did a biopsy normal as well. All bloods came back normal. Prolactin levels was a bit high, but retested recently and came back normal. I did 3 cycles with clomid (failed) and 1 clomid+IUI (failed)(hadn't been back to see fertility DR cause I'm completely devastated). My cycles used to be about 40-45 days before fertility treatments. Been using CB Digital opks for about 6 months and preseed, every time after BDing I prop hips up for 30 mins, also been doing SMEP (no luck).

Now my cycles range 30-32 days and ovulate CD 14-16. Ever since last year till now my period is different, each month when I am menstruating I pass huge clots ranging half of my palm to about the size of my palm, with and in a lot of pain. I spoke to my fertility DR she said due to all my testing I am fine, she did a biopsy of my endo and that came back normal. Went to Family DR he said since all my tests came back normal that I am fine and that I probably produce too much mucus hence the reason for the big clots/ problem of TTC. He suggested since I might produce too much mucus I might want to look into IVF for an option (which I do not want to do).

Has anyone experienced this before or know of anyone who did. Please help me, your advice is greatly appreciated.

Baby Dust to all
wishful4
Friend

Re: PLEASE HELP ME, I need your advice

Postby mexicanchick718 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:12 am

I havent had the issues you are having but if your producing too much mucus and its not realeasing do you think robitossin might help?? Sounds stupid but I have read many posting of females taking it to help ttc. The main point is to break it up so it comes out. But the big clots sounds like really bad endo. My mom suffered for years. When they did her operation to remove everthing it was really bad. Luckily everything has come back normal for you which is good. The first time i used the pillow thing i got my bfp but i put my legs against the head board and fell asleep like that. DH made fun but it worked.

Hope i was some help.
Me: 26 DH: 28
IUD removed: 9/12/12
BFP 5/28/2013
:angel: @ 9wks on 7/11/13
BFP#2 9/23/2013

ImageMake a pregnancy ticker
mexicanchick718
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: PLEASE HELP ME, I need your advice

Postby baruderu » Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:44 am

Hi

I saw your post on the TTC home page. I also had severe pain and blood loss during AF and thought my story might give you some food for thought. All the best :hugs:

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=213122
My son was born in Feb 2014
baruderu
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to TTC in our 20s