5dpo...wait is killing me. Anyone else?

Meet others who are TTC in their 20s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

5dpo...wait is killing me. Anyone else?

Postby Esperanza19 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:47 am

So I'm 5dpo and I'm trying not to obsess. Just looking for anyone else currently in tww and currently obsessing! :D
Esperanza19
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: 5dpo...wait is killing me. Anyone else?

Postby Wantitbad » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:36 pm

I'm also 5dpo. Very nerve wrecking because I don't want to tell anyone until I'm for sure. So I'm just tracking my symptoms as I'm sure you are. I have had tons of ewcm since 3dpo. My BB just started aching around the nipple area and I have been gassy since 2dpo. Not sure if that has anything to do. I know I ovulated the 31st and bd 4 times around that time. Have you had any symptoms?
Wantitbad
Friend

Postby Esperanza19 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:06 am

I've felt quite tight around my stomach but I can get that way waiting for AF but not usually till nearer the time. My chart thinks I'm only 3dpo not 6 but I only managed 2 temps before my +ve OPK so I don't think there was enough to go off to show the first temp shift. Plus that would make my cycle 2 days longer than it has ever been. I'm going off the first temp shift and the +ve OPK. I know I BD'd 2 days before, am and pm day before, on day and am after. :fingers crossed: I'm sure I could think of lots of other symptoms but I'm trying not to obsess too much. cm seems to have dried up now also indicating I O'd when I think I did. I'm just going to try and hold out as long as I can. I promised myself I would not test before Wednesday (10dpo). How about you? When are you thinking of testing?
:babydustb: :babydustg:
Esperanza19
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Wantitbad » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:23 pm

I don't want to test till 11dpo which would be Wednesday. Today I have been severely constipated. My nips just barely hurt and I'm extremely tired right now. I'm hoping these are all good signs.
Wantitbad
Friend

Postby Esperanza19 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:44 am

7dpo and I'm doing ok at holding out on the poas front. I'm def not doing before Wednesday and tbh I won't be able to do it first thing, same for Thursday and Friday so hopefully that might put me off testing till next Sat and I'm pretty sure AF should be due Friday so I would prob be one day late then. I just don't want to test in evenings as they say first morning urine is stronger for testing. I think tiredness is a good sign definitely.

:babydustb: :babydustg:
Esperanza19
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby herewegonow » Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:18 pm

Same! We just entered our first TWW and I am trying my absolute hardest not to symptom spot.

@wantitbad - I have been SO tired and SO gassy too! I've been going to bed early, taking naps throughout the day and I still almost fall asleep sitting up. About the gas - it has been nonstop for 3 days now. Yikes!
herewegonow
Friend

Postby mellolello » Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:44 pm

I'm at 10 to 13dpo. I KNOW I am pregnant, lol. The test just won't say bfp! I have been using dollar tree cheapies, I am gonna get a frer and take it tomorrow and hopefully I finally get it, so I can stop with the worrying that I am crazy! Lol.
mellolello

Postby Esperanza19 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:00 pm

I'm on a new cycle now CD4.

Mello - did you get that BFP yet?

Herewegonow -How many dpo are you? I know it is hard not to symptom spot. I swear I start making it up!
Esperanza19
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mellolello » Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:07 pm

Nope. :( I have cramping today its almost like ovulation pain,today, but that shouldn't be happening lol. I'm gonna get a blood test tomorrow! I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I am so nervous.
mellolello

Postby Esperanza19 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:13 pm

fx for you mello. Let us know how you go :goodluck1:
Esperanza19
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby herewegonow » Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:45 pm

Esperanza19 wrote:
Herewegonow -How many dpo are you? I know it is hard not to symptom spot. I swear I start making it up!

6DPO now. I know exactly what you mean. I seriously can't tell if I'm cramping or just imagining it.
herewegonow
Friend

Postby mellolello » Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:50 pm

Anyone know how long it takes for the results of a blood test to come back? I don't know if I can take another second of this!
mellolello

Postby kapane » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:38 pm

Me too!!! I'm about 9dpo and keep taking everything as a "sign". I know how you feel! Ill be sending positive thoughts your way!
Newbie TCC since Sept '13

Me: 24 DH: 27
Married since 12.03.2011
TTC #1
Cycle #2
kapane
Friend

Postby mellolello » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:44 pm

I get the results in the morning or whenever they call me. I Am not so positive anymore. Because I have not got a bfp on the at home tests.

Well find out tomorrow.... I'll post what the Dr. Says!
mellolello

Postby Esperanza19 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:20 am

mello- still no sign of AF then? That sounds good. FX I'll come on tomorrow and be reading about your BFP!

kapane - positive thoughts to you too!

herewegonow - how are you holding up as tww goes on? How is the cramping?
Esperanza19
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Next

Return to TTC in our 20s