I need help from BFP ladies about implantation

Meet others who are TTC in their 20s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

I need help from BFP ladies about implantation

Postby allisonicole7493 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:10 am

Hello Hello!
My DH and I have been TTC for a little over a year now. I found out at the beginning of the month that I have PCOS and have not been ovulating. My OB put me on Metformin and sent me on my way. AF last visited on 9/24 technically meaning she is due today...Well, on 10/15-10/16 I had EWCM and went right to BDing. Yesterday I had some cramping and thought maybe it was my dinner not agreeing with my stomach. When I wiped after using the restroom I noticed that there was a very light pink spot on the toilet tissue. Not enough to need a panty liner... just a light pink/beige spot. This is the ONLY time I have ever spotted... it's either, I'm not bleeding... or there is a murder scene in my pants :shh: Could this have been implantation? Like I said, AF was due today and she never came. FX! <3

allisonicole7493
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: I need help from BFP ladies about implantation

Postby mgresham21 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:27 am

Could be. From my recent understanding though implantation bleeding doesn't happen until this time or later when the bean is having time to settle in good. If you are pg it is also not uncommon to have breakthrough bleeding that occurs every month when af would be due.

The only way to know is to test and If af was due today then it should show if you are pg.

I will ask too do you temp and chart? Ewcm doesn't mean you are ovulating it can also signal an estrogen surge.

If you don't temp/chart I recommend starting because as of right now there's no way to know for sure you even ovulated without it.

Hope that helps.
My Ovulation Chart

Marie-26-
Senior Consultant for Thirty-One Gifts
http://www.mythirtyone.com/mgresham

Justin-26- electrician
Dd-Bethany-3- wild child
Dd-Bailey-2- sensitive sister
I have two angels, one would be 7 in jan and one would be 2 in feb.
Diagnosed with pcos 9 years ago, treated surgically. I have had two ectopics with one tube removal.
Been ntnp for over two years no success now actively ttc#3
[/b]
mgresham21
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby allisonicole7493 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:37 am

I'm really confused on how to chart... and I need to invest in one of those thermometers... I'm really hoping this is implantation, but I'm also trying to keep my hopes low... too many BFNs have really brought me down... :(

allisonicole7493
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mgresham21 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:14 am

It's very easy. Sign up for fertilityfriend.com or download the app. I have the app and I temp between 5-5:30 every morning and just temp, enter it, and go back to sleep. Ou need to temp at the same time every day o get accurate results... The thermometers are only like 8 bucks at Walmart. It's not a huge commitment or anything and once you enter your temps in to ff it will tell you when you o. I recommend going ahead and starting so you can be in the habit for next cycle if it comes. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

I will add I am NOT a routine or organized person and I have yet to miss a day since I started about 45 days ago
My Ovulation Chart

Marie-26-
Senior Consultant for Thirty-One Gifts
http://www.mythirtyone.com/mgresham

Justin-26- electrician
Dd-Bethany-3- wild child
Dd-Bailey-2- sensitive sister
I have two angels, one would be 7 in jan and one would be 2 in feb.
Diagnosed with pcos 9 years ago, treated surgically. I have had two ectopics with one tube removal.
Been ntnp for over two years no success now actively ttc#3
[/b]
mgresham21
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby allisonicole7493 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:10 pm

Thanks so much for that information! :) I'll definitely start charting if AF does show up.

allisonicole7493
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to TTC in our 20s