New here and to the TTC community

Meet others who are TTC in their 20s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

New here and to the TTC community

Postby bunintheovenBlogs » Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:08 pm

Gosh, I am not sure where to start.

My name is Erika. I am 25 years old and live in southwestern Oklahoma.
I've been with my husband for nearly six years and we just celebrated our 1st wedding anniversary in September.
We have both always known that we wanted kids but wanted to enjoy being newlyweds. Well, the time has come that we have both agreed that we are ready to TTC. I've been ready for a while but I think that both partners have to be ready for such a huge decision. I'm currently on CD 14 and 3 DPO. This is our first month trying and I am already going a little crazy so any advice on staying sane would be MUCH appreciated.

I've been stalking the TTC community for about 6 months. It all started when my friend and I started a "war" through facebook about who could send each other the cutest pregnancy announcement video. From there, we upgraded to who could find the best live pregnancy test. I've been hooked ever since! I've got a few youtubers that I follow and I am amazed at watching their journey.

Anyway, here I am.
Love and babydust!
Erika

Follow my journey to Baby!
http://bunintheovenblogs.blogspot.com
bunintheovenBlogs

Re: New here and to the TTC community

Postby worththewait214 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:09 am

Welcome Erika! I'm Lisa and I'm 28. This is my first month TTC... been with my hubby 7 years and just celebrated 3 years married. I am 12dpo...took a test last night...BFN! Not going to test again unless AF doesn't show. My cycle has been a been weird... was 29 days for a while...then was 30 for a few months, then last month 26.. so I'm not really sure when to expect it. Sometime between Sunday and Thursday I would assume. So if Friday rolls around and nothing, I will test again. I am crampy and have sore bbs.. but could just be AF coming early again. Who knows... good luck to you!! Keep me updated!:)
Me:27<div>DH: 38<br /><div>TTC Since 6/2012</div></div>
worththewait214
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby whit&ash2012 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:33 pm

Hi Erika and Lisa!! Im Whitney This is cycle will be my first cycle ttc. I'm just waiting on Af to show in a couple of days then I'll be waiting again to ovulate. Lol
whit&ash2012
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby joedawn » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:00 am

:welcome: :welcome: Erika! I am from Oklahoma as well in a lil town called Gore! I'm not new here but new to TTC this is my first cycle TTC and i am cd 5 waiting to O I have been married to dh for 8 yrs in January and together for almost 7 1/2 we have a dd who was a surprise that will be 4 in February and ive been wanting to ttc since she turned 2 but dh wanted to wait till after she turned 3 then he got cold feet lol and i have been patiently waiting for him to be ready because i agree both partners have to be ready and so finally on the 25th i got my Mirena out and just finished my first cycle

Me-29
DH-29
DD-4

Blood work done 6-27- pending results was told no call is a good sign? Idk bout that!?
1- Angel baby 2008
IUD out 10-25-2013 been waiting since 3-2013 after dh got cold feet lol finally ttc!

BFP JULY 2 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
joedawn
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby worththewait214 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:05 am

Hey ladies! Nice to meet you all. AF is due this week sometime for me… I tested again last night.. BFN. But I've been having cramping for a week now and SUPER sore bbs.. none of these symptoms happen to me monthly so I'm hoping that POSITIVE will show soon! If not, will be waiting to O again.. blah.
Me:27<div>DH: 38<br /><div>TTC Since 6/2012</div></div>
worththewait214
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby missfickleness » Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:21 am

Hello all and :welcome: Erika! Any updates? I think we're close to the same DPO...I'm at 7 right now. :)

:babydustg: & :goodluck2:
Me: 23 - DH: 25
Married since: 9/18/2010 - Together since: 4/5/2008
1 furbaby, Annabelle; 2 turtles
TTC #1: Started 09/2013 TTC Blog
BFP #1: 12/07/13 - M/C 4w6d
BFP #2: 1/17/14 - 1 month exactly after M/C. U/s showed molar pregnancy 2/19/14. D&C 2/21/14.
missfickleness
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Sunshine786 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:04 am

Hi everyone! New to this forum! I'm based all the way in the U.K! :-) Amazing how technology can bring us all together! So excited to start this journey with you all! About 4 days DPO I think! Would be lovely to see you all through to a BFP! :-) x baby dust to all! X
Sunshine786
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby bunintheovenBlogs » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:13 am

missfickleness wrote:Hello all and :welcome: Erika! Any updates? I think we're close to the same DPO...I'm at 7 right now. :)

No updates from me really. I still have some mild period like cramps. I was so nauseous yesterday but I'm afraid that it was in my head because it seems insane that it could start that early. Other than that, I am having trouble falling asleep and when I do, I can't stay asleep. I am getting up once or twice a night, but I'm also drinking more in the day. I just feel thirsty all the time, but it could be the weather.

It is amazing how hard it is to tell what is a real symptom and what isn't!

How is everyone else feeling? Crossing my fingers to see a bunch of BFPs from all of you
Love and babydust!
Erika

Follow my journey to Baby!
http://bunintheovenblogs.blogspot.com
bunintheovenBlogs

Postby missfickleness » Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:35 am

I know what you mean! I brush off everything I feel since I'm positive that it's imagined, hahaha.

I'm feeling kinda down at the moment. Temp dropped again, AF cramps starting, and watery CM. Only 10DPO, though...AF isn't due until Tuesday so I'm thinking she's just gonna show early this month.
Me: 23 - DH: 25
Married since: 9/18/2010 - Together since: 4/5/2008
1 furbaby, Annabelle; 2 turtles
TTC #1: Started 09/2013 TTC Blog
BFP #1: 12/07/13 - M/C 4w6d
BFP #2: 1/17/14 - 1 month exactly after M/C. U/s showed molar pregnancy 2/19/14. D&C 2/21/14.
missfickleness
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby randapanda » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:43 pm

Hello ladies and welcome to the ttc community. I am Randaas you can tell lol. I am 25 and turn 26 on the 19th of this month. My DH and I have been together 7 yrs together in January and married 7 yrs in June. Our DS is 5 in January and he was also a surprise after a mc after a couple of months being married.
We put off for 4 yrs ttc as we could not do it financially but decided in February to whatever happens happens and lets try. Nothing so far but GL to you ladies and lets get some bfps!

FX'd :-)
randapanda
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby randapanda » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:46 pm

Oh and on CD 9. Getting ready to O soon I hope
randapanda
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to TTC in our 20s