Scared and Hopeful! First month TTC after m/c

Meet others who are TTC in their 20s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Scared and Hopeful! First month TTC after m/c

Postby CarlyRose3 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:20 pm

So this is my first month TTC after our m/c in September. We got out we were pregnant July 23rd then we found out at my eight week ultrasound I was only measuring five weeks and there was only an empty sac visible. A week later it was confirmed I would m/c. That occured September 7th and ended on the 20th. Shockingly Sept. 29th I became extremely sick and required six days of constant IV antibiotics for an unknown infection. I guess everything happens for a reason because the IV antibiotics were so strong that had I been pregnant still, there's a chance it would've ended the pregnancy anyways which would've been even more horrying to me because I would've been 15 weeks. Anyways, I got better (thank God) and we got married Oct.12. On our way back from our honeymoon I actually got my period. Which was so shocking because we the past year and a half I've been extremely irregular to the point where I take progesterone for a week to induce a period then take Letrozole 2.5mg days 3-7 to help with ovulation. Today was day 14 of my cycle so hopefully I ovulated today. DH has been working outta town Monday-Friday and having to stay overnight so obviously this weekend we were baby dancing like crazy lol I'm just really really really scared, nervous, excited, hopeful and probably a million other emotions about the next two weeks.
CarlyRose3
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: Scared and Hopeful! First month TTC after m/c

Postby missfickleness » Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:09 am

Wow...that is quite a story CarlyRose. I'm sorry for your loss. I can't really help with your particular situation because I haven't had a m/c before, but I can be a TTC buddy! :)

You said hopefully you ovulated...are you checking your fertility signs at all?

:goodluck2: and :babydustb:
Me: 23 - DH: 25
Married since: 9/18/2010 - Together since: 4/5/2008
1 furbaby, Annabelle; 2 turtles
TTC #1: Started 09/2013 TTC Blog
BFP #1: 12/07/13 - M/C 4w6d
BFP #2: 1/17/14 - 1 month exactly after M/C. U/s showed molar pregnancy 2/19/14. D&C 2/21/14.
missfickleness
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mexicanchick718 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:45 pm

I see you posted this last week. Which means your in your first TWW after m/c. Its perfectly normal to feel scared and nervous. I was all over the place on my first cyle TTC after my m/c. I started doubting if this is what I wanted, if I was willing to suffer another m/c. Just crazy stuff. When I got my bfp from my first cycle I was so scared and not really happy. I know sounds nuts. I was so scared of loosing the baby and going through all the pain again. Here I am at almost 11wks praying everyday this one chooses to stay with us. I hope this cycle is your cycle!
Me: 26 DH: 28
IUD removed: 9/12/12
BFP 5/28/2013
:angel: @ 9wks on 7/11/13
BFP#2 9/23/2013

ImageMake a pregnancy ticker
mexicanchick718
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kandii » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:53 pm

Hi CarlyRose!
I am in the same situation as you right now. I was supposed to be 9 weeks tomorrow, but when I had an ultrasound done Thursday because I started spotting Tuesday I discovered, to my horror, that my sac was empty.
Emotionally DH and I have started the motions, but physically my body still thinks its pregnant.
I feel sad, and mad all at the same time. I'm sad because there never was a baby and mad because now I have to go through the miscarriage and TWW AGAIN. *sigh

I have my FX for you. GL
~*TTC since October 2013*~
BFP Dec 29, 2013 / Blighted Ovum Jan 23, 2014 (8w5d) / MC Feb 5, 2014 (10w4d)
Got my rainbow BFP July 19th, 2014!
DS born March 24th, 2015

~*TTC #2* shhh :shh: it's a secret!~
Kandii
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to TTC in our 20s