Hi Ladies! Newbie to this Forum!! In need of TTC Buddies!

Meet others who are TTC in their 20s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Hi Ladies! Newbie to this Forum!! In need of TTC Buddies!

Postby Sunshine786 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:52 am

Hi Gorgeous Girlies,

My DH (32) and I (26) have recently made the decision to try to have a baby. We have been having unprotected sex for a couple of months now, and always wondered why we haven't been pregnant yet! Anyway, really really excited to have come across this forum, and now that we are actively trying, could really do with the support (and hopefully be of support to some of you too :-) )
I think my ovulation period was last week, i've learnt a bit about the whole CM and have been checking regularly as well as using an app on my phone! (P.s I'm really sorry I am not using all the abbreviations, I am still learning what they all stand for!)
Anyway, BD 3 days before ovulation, and now in the waiting period (teeth gritting, fingers crossed, and hair pulling atm!)

I have had quite a few backaches, not to mention screaming at the DH even though he came home with a bunch of flowers, lol! Am I or arent I???!! Oh I forgot, the CM is fairly sticky, dry and white (Sorry about being so graphic!) and a dull constant tummy ache with some cramping.

Anyone else in the same boat? P.S Lots and Lots of baby dust to you all!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxx
Sunshine786
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: Hi Ladies! Newbie to this Forum!! In need of TTC Buddies

Postby missfickleness » Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:03 am

:welcome: Sunshine!

How many days past ovulation do you think you are now? I'm 7DPO today. :)

Good luck and :babydustg: to you!
Me: 23 - DH: 25
Married since: 9/18/2010 - Together since: 4/5/2008
1 furbaby, Annabelle; 2 turtles
TTC #1: Started 09/2013 TTC Blog
BFP #1: 12/07/13 - M/C 4w6d
BFP #2: 1/17/14 - 1 month exactly after M/C. U/s showed molar pregnancy 2/19/14. D&C 2/21/14.
missfickleness
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Sunshine786 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:06 am

Awwwww! I really hope you get a BFP!
Well I'm not quite sure! According to my chart, I think I ovulated on Friday.
We BD only on Thursday. But the odd thing is that I still had fertile CM on Sunday? It's only yesterday and today that it's become thick, white and sticky?
So I'm guessing its 4 days post ovulation? This is all so new! Any symptoms for you as of yet? Xxx
Sunshine786
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby missfickleness » Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:12 am

Thanks! :)

Do you chart online at all? I chart on paper at home, but also enter everything into FF for another point of view. You can see mine in my signature. It's nice to get the extra confirmation of ovulation with FF's crosshairs, too.

So far, I've had a little bit of soreness or sensitivity in my pelvic area and lots of watery/creamy CM. Usually I don't get the watery bit until right before AF, but I'm still a good 7 days from AF's expected date. Nothing too out of the ordinary yet!
BFP #2: 1/17/14 - 1 month exactly after M/C. U/s showed molar pregnancy 2/19/14. D&C 2/21/14.
missfickleness
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Sunshine786 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:21 am

Ooooohhhhh that may be an idea! The chart looks good! The thing is that we have only started trying this month, and already I'm a bit obsessive about it, I'm scared tracking it too much will end up in me being so stressed out that I won't be able to cope if it doesn't happen! It's just so scary, never been pregnant before!
The two week waiting period is the worst! But then again I'm scared of the AF! How soon is too soon to test? I had lots of symptoms over the past few days, including pain the pelvic area like you, but nothing today? Weird huh?
When will you be testing? I have about two weeks until AF! X
Sunshine786
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Sunshine786 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:02 am

Hahaaa! Just to keep you ladies amused whilst we have our TWW: :D
I realised this afternoon that I've been getting metallic taste in my mouth, very unpleasant... Then the brain ticked: SIGN OF PREGNANCY, HURRAHHHH! TO MY AMUSEMENT I'VE NOW DISCOVERED, :oops: I WAS PAINTING MY NAILS EARLIER AND HAD USED ACETONE TO WIPE THE PREVIOUS VARNISH OFF, THAT'S WHAT THE METALLIC WAS! And there I was getting all excited! Hahaaa! Hope that's made someone laugh at my expense! Any other funny stories would be appreciated, haha! X baby dust to all x
Sunshine786
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby missfickleness » Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:09 am

Hahaha, I definitely got a laugh out of your story! I've been checking my gums like crazy every time after I brush my teeth to see if there's any bleeding. :rofl:

Yeah, there is the potential for extra stress with charting. I think it helps me before and after ovulation to be sure that O has actually occurred and we don't need to keep BD all the time, haha. My theory on testing is that I start at 10DPO and test every other day after that. 10DPO is still fairly early so there's a good chance that the test will be negative, but if implantation occurs toward the early end of the scale, a faint BFP might show. Also, by testing every other day, that gives any HCG a chance to build up quite a bit more before the next test. But, my luteal phase is always 13 days, so 10DPO is only 4 days before a missed period.

I did have a tiny spot of blood yesterday when I wiped (unusual for me). I have also had a few sharp pains in addition to the occasional achy feeling.
missfickleness
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Sunshine786 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:38 am

Hey! I have a good feeling that you are pregnant! Fingers and toes crossed for youuuuuu! When are you testing? Sooo excited! I don't think ive been lucky this month! I am feeling a little unsettled and I woke up to pee 3 times last night, but generally don't have any other symptoms, I think I'm overthinking :-( when would it be ideal to test?
Keep me updated! Xx
Sunshine786
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby missfickleness » Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:13 am

Haha, thanks! I tested this morning like a dummy...I'm a POAS addict! Haha. I knew it would be too early, but the lure of some ladies getting their BFP on 8DPO was too much for me to resist. ;) I won't be testing again until Friday at 10DPO. I have a ton of dip strips that I got cheap off of Amazon, so I don't feel bad testing often.

This gallery might help you decide when to take your first test: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/tg/galleryStats.php. It breaks down first positive result for many brands by DPO. It's generally not recommended to test before the day of your missed period, but I know the consequences (mostly emotional hardship) and do it anyway. ;)
missfickleness
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Sunshine786 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:05 am

Lol! Hahaaa! You eager beaver! I will check the fertility friend website out, it is very tempting! I wish there was a big light that would go green when the little peanut sticks! Lol! I think I'm too scared too test early anyway, the negative would get me deflated! Since the last post I have been getting back aches etc, so I wonder if that is a sign, or can you get af signs this early?hmmm, never noticed before! Not long before you can officially start testing! :-) how long have you been trying?x
Sunshine786
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby missfickleness » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:25 am

Yes, that would be nice! No POAS needed. ;)

I have heard some ladies say that they had back aches before their BFP. On the other hand, I have back aches every day, so I'd never notice! haha.

We started actively trying in the beginning of September, so about 2 months. This is my second cycle since starting TTC.
missfickleness
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby tryingtobepatient1 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:59 am

Hi ladies I'm also looking for some tcc buddies :)
We are trying for our first baby on my 4th cycle since starting.
a little background info- DH is 29 next month and I am 20. We have a great life together, steady good paying jobs. So the next step is adding to our clan as the fur babies (our dogs) just arn't cutting it anymore haha we still love them though!
tryingtobepatient1
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Sunshine786 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:34 am

Awwwwww! Hey, welcome!
I know what you mean, I have a little doggy and as sweet as she is, I don't see her getting any where close to a baby, lol!
How far along are you in the TWW? Day 7DPO for me today. Stupidly tried to google symptoms, lol! Driving myself mad! No sore breasts or anything yet which is making me believe this month isn't our month! Keep us posted! Xx
Sunshine786
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby tryingtobepatient1 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:47 am

I'm on 14Dpo, symptoms should be on my blog under signature, May not be there yet as I only just updated it haha. Be keeping up with things on my other post 'please help! Implantation or early period :/' if you want to suss that out, confusing stuff!
tryingtobepatient1
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby tryingtobepatient1 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:50 am

I think I might be out for this month although no more pink cm so I have no idea what to think, going a little crazy haha!
tryingtobepatient1
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Next

Return to TTC in our 20s