4 DPO Anyone?xx

Meet others who are TTC in their 20s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

4 DPO Anyone?xx

Postby Sunshine786 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:50 am

Any of you lovely ladies just hitting the tww? On 4 DPO today I think!
Sunshine786
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: 4 DPO Anyone?xx

Postby Kenny'sMama » Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:40 pm

Hi Sunshine! Based on OPK's I'm in the TWW, but based on temps..who knows? Lol. Temping has been all over the place what with the holidays and everything, so I guess I just have to wait and see. If OPKs are correct I'm somewhere between 1-3 DPO.
Me(Mel): 29 DH: 30 DS: 9
TTC#2 Since 2009
3 Failed Cycles with Chlomid
Keeping up hope. :)
My Ovulation Chart
|| [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com]Ovulation Chart[/url]
Kenny'sMama
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby pzrae » Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:35 pm

Hey Sunshine and Kenny'sMama, I'm also in the tww. I'm 4DPO. So I'll join in the wait with you all and obcess over symptoms etc etc...
Me: 26
DH: 27
DS: 13 months
TTC since 4/2015
BFP 11/26 Happy Thanksgiving!
pzrae
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Sunshine786 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:41 am

Hi all!
How's everyone doing? Just wrote out a long message, but silly phone has deleted it!
I have a strong feeling I'm out this month, its the same symptoms I was obsessing about last month so no hope! How's everyone doing?
Sunshine786
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby pzrae » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:21 am

Sunshine - what symptom is that? Is that why you think you're out because you have the same symptom as last month? If so, I wouldn't completely count yourself out. I've read lots of girls posts on here and they say that they didn't feel any different the month the got pregnant. FX for you!

AFM, nothing to report really. I don't have any symptoms at all. So I'm just waiting for AF to show or I'll test when she doesn't.

Where are you kenny's mama?
TTC since 4/2015
pzrae
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Kenny'sMama » Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:20 pm

Sunshine: You're only about 9DPO, right? You're not out yet! :D Most of the time implantation occurs around 9DPO (range of 6-12DPO), which means that even if you got preggers this month you may not have implanted yet, or may not have enough HCG to produce any pregnancy symptoms. FX for you!

Pzrae: I'm here. :D No symptoms, huh? Kuddos on not testing. I always say I won't, then go for it. In fact, peed on an OPK today, ya know, just to see :wink: (and because I saw an LH surge during TWW last month) and not so much as a smidgen of a line...like there would be! Lol. Keep strong and avoid those tests!

ASM, Not much going on. Been cramping constantly the last 3-4 days, but that is completely normal for me. Started a natural progesterone oil this cycle 2 days ago (on 6DPO) for a few reasons. AF is always super heavy (I'm talking super tampon chages every 1-1.5 hours) and I remember that way back when during all my testing the OB said my progesterone was a little low. So...why not? Lol. Plus LP last month barely hit 10 days, so hoping this will even things out.
TTC#2 Since 2009
My Ovulation Chart
Kenny'sMama
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby letsdothis » Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:14 pm

I'm around 4po and have been having horrible heartburn which I've never had and I just feel different fingers crossed:) good luck everyone
letsdothis
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby becky88 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:34 pm

I'm 4 DPO too! Hopefully this will be it! We've only been TTC for about 4 months and I just started temping this month. I saw the temp rise for O but didn't realize that you aren't supposed to change the setting on the electric blanket... So temps may be off. I did have a pos opk though! I have heartburn like crazy in the afternoon too and that's not usual for me so maybe it's a good sign! Good luck to everyone!
becky88
Friend

Postby Sunshine786 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:24 am

Hey ladies! Its so nice seeing this thread come alive, the nicest thing is having girlies in exactly the same cycle, so hopefully we can be each others support throughout this process!
Lol, I hope you ladies are right, my usual symptoms are peeing often which I contribute to the cold weather, and lotion like cm. Other than that, I'm cramping today and I had the tiniest amount of spotting on undies when I woke up, which I'm guessing is my impending af. I'm not due on until another week's time, so I'm guessing I'm on early, as I have a nasty suspicion that I ovulated early. Trying not to obsess too much, would be amazing if it was a little munchkin growing inside, but for some reason I doubt it. I'm not going to test unlesd I'm late!

Ladies, the heartburn is a really really good sign, the last time that happened to someone I know, she got her BFP!

Fingers crossed hunnys. Looking forward to all of us getting our wishes x
Sunshine786
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby pzrae » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:42 am

Sunshine - It could be IB?! I hope it is and not AF coming early!

Kenny's - you still have time to get that BFP. It's still pretty early for you to test.

Welcome becky and letsdothis.

I'm 8DPO today and I have my first "symptom." I get this off and on soreness in my left ovary area. It's like a tugging pain but goes away almost as soon as I notice it. Been happening since right before I went to bed last night. So we'll see...
TTC since 4/2015
pzrae
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Sunshine786 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:45 pm

Pzrae- yaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy! That's a good symptom to have! Excited to see what comes along next, praying for your bfp! Keep us updated! X
Sunshine786
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby letsdothis » Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:46 pm

How's everyone today? I'm kinda dry which is unusually for me and I feel like I smell like cheese... my cervix was high and hard yesterday and it has moved down slightly and kinda squishy again also something is going on with my eye kinda felt like pink eye but it hasn't even been 24 hours and its going away so not sure good luck ladies
letsdothis
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Kenny'sMama » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:09 pm

Letsdothis: Maybe you got something in it that caused inflammation? Hmmm. Hope your eye gets better!
Pzrae: Hope the cramping is a good symptom for you!
How is everyone else doing? I'm currently 10DPO, due tomorrow for AF, so just waiting it out. Hopefully the progesterone will extend the LP out a bit for me and I'll make it a couple extra days (or nine months...ya know, whichever).
TTC#2 Since 2009
My Ovulation Chart
Kenny'sMama
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby pzrae » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:38 am

Kenny's - yay! Hope AF doesn't show! Will you test today if she doesn't or wait a few days?

Letsdothis - probably not pink eye. It wouldn't go away. Do you wear contacts? I've heard some people say that contacts bothered them when they got pregnant, but I have no idea if that's an early symptom or what that usually happens later.

So the pulling/cramping lasted for two days and today it's gone. Had a few quick stabs of pain in my back last night but again that could be anything. Have some nausea while I was eating breakfast yesterday and today, but I don't count that as a symptom as I get nauseous a lot and every cycle.

Baby dust to all you ladies!
TTC since 4/2015
pzrae
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Sunshine786 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:42 am

Lol, 9 months for us all would be great! Lol! I hope af doesnt arrive for you tomo, praying it's a bfp for you!
I think I'm due on Tuesday next week :-s haven't checked my chart this morning! Had no more spotting since that day, unexplained weird bit of blood. Lots of creamy lotion like cm this morning. The peeing lots has stopped, I have no sore boobs, feeling fit and healthy, so no symptoms to obsess over unfortunately. :-( oh and headaches are gone too

How's everyone else doing? Update on when you all are going to test and what symptoms are occurring, so exciting!
Sunshine786
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Next

Return to TTC in our 20s