4 DPO Anyone?xx

Meet others who are TTC in their 20s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: 4 DPO Anyone?xx

Postby pzrae » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:54 pm

Yeah I had to downsize mine. Oh well. I'm so excited for you!
Me: 26
DH: 27
DS: 13 months
TTC since 4/2015
BFP 11/26 Happy Thanksgiving!
pzrae
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby tryingtobepatient1 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:09 am

Congrats Becky!!!
no hopefully I can get my bfp. Still having loads of cm and no cramping. I usually cramp all cycle so it's refreshing to only cramp one-day a few days back and have them not continue :-)
tryingtobepatient1
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby pzrae » Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:19 am

Trying - your symptoms sound really promising to me. Fx!
Me: 26
DH: 27
DS: 13 months
TTC since 4/2015
BFP 11/26 Happy Thanksgiving!
pzrae
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby becky88 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:20 pm

We'll I'm not sure how long this one will hang in there. I called my dr and she gave me a beta hcg and progesterone blood test. My hcg came back 16 and progesterone low as well. They are gonna retest hcg Saturday and give me progesterone supplements Monday if it holds out that long. I'm thinking it's another chemical...
becky88
Friend

Postby Kenny'sMama » Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:50 am

Becky: I'm so sorry hunny! I'll be keeping you in my thoughts this weekend, and I hope your little bean burrows in a little deeper!
Me(Mel): 29 DH: 30 DS: 9
TTC#2 Since 2009
3 Failed Cycles with Chlomid
Keeping up hope. :)
My Ovulation Chart
|| [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com]Ovulation Chart[/url]
Kenny'sMama
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Sunshine786 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:25 am

Hi Ladies,

Sorry for the late post, was just tied down with AF!

On cycle day 10, creamy cm, havent ovulated yet i think. Hows everyone else doing? Sorry for the crap mood, just went onto another of my threads, and found out a lovely girl is going through a miscarriage, heart hurts for her. May God help her through this. :(

x
Sunshine786
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Sunshine786 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:04 am

Hwy ladies, how is everyone?
Cycle day 18 for me, ovulation was apparently yesterday. Didn't get the chance to bd at all during this period, few ups and downs. Nothing is likely come of this month, so over and out :-(
Xxx
Sunshine786
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Kenny'sMama » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:19 am

Sunshine: Sorry you're feeling so out this month!
Becky: Any updates hun?
AFM: CD19, 4DPO. Feeling pretty cruddy as I think I caught the stomach bug my son had last week.
TTC#2 Since 2009
My Ovulation Chart
Kenny'sMama
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Sunshine786 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:39 am

Hey ladiesssss!
How is everyone? What's the update from you all?!
I'm not feeling any symptoms, not that I expected any, we are counting ourselves out this month as we didn't time bd around ovulation, so very little chance! Give me some good news to cheer me up girls! X
Sunshine786
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Kenny'sMama » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:09 pm

Hey Sunshine. Sorry you're feeling out this month. Do you have much longer in the TWW?
I'm doing pretty good...just tired and crampy today. Haven't had any real symptoms that aren't normal ones for AF anyway, so not expecting much. Temp dropped some today, so figuring I have 1-2 days left before AF. If no sign of AF by Saturday I'll test. I only have 3ics left, and I refuse to go spend $20 on a couple of frer without some cause! :D
TTC#2 Since 2009
My Ovulation Chart
Kenny'sMama
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Sunshine786 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:56 am

Awwww kennys mama, maybe this is your month! So hopefully there will be some good reason to get a frer! Fingers crossed for you! I think I have about a week left! I think we have similar cycles! I was imagining how amazing it would have been if I could have given DH a pregnancy test all wrapped up on Valentine's day! But that's not a possibility so meeehhhh lol! I was reading someone's positive story and they said they are using pols to track. Maybe I should start that, hmmm! Do you chart?x
Sunshine786
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Kenny'sMama » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:49 pm

Yep, I chart (it's in my signature). Haven't been charting long, though, and the few cycles I have were medicated (clomid or progesterone) so I don't know how accurate they are for my 'normal'. I decided not to use anything this month just so I could get a baseline on what my temps do. My cycles are usually somewhere between 25-29 days. What do yours run?

I think I may be out this month, though. Temps dropped again today, started spotting last night, and had a negative hpt. It's weird. Since my LP is kinda short, I always feel like I'm missing the chance to actually get pregnant, like the egg hasn't had time to implant before my period starts. So frustrating! I do think, though, that I may have been sabotaging my efforts all these years by only using OPKs. I always made sure we DTD before and upto the pos OPKs but looking at my charts I may not O until about 2 days after. Frustrating, but good to know at least.

You said you're about half-way through? What dpo are you, and do you temp/chart?
TTC#2 Since 2009
My Ovulation Chart
Kenny'sMama
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby CGWife0612 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:49 pm

Ladies, I've been reading your posts and would love to join this one! I'm 26 and DH is 29. This is our first month TTC.

The doctor removed my Mirena IUD the day after AF ended. I know when I ovulate because I feel it and it was exactly 7 days after AF. Me and DH BD’d every day before and after O.

1DPO-Diarrhea, gassy and bloated

2DP0-Lotion-Like CM, gas but nothing came out, tender nipples to the touch, Loss of appetite, vivid dream that my husband had a baby with another woman
:(

3DPO-Tired, soft stools, gassy, lotion-like CM, Feeling cold and shivers at 10:30am, Nausea at 11:00am which subsided in 30 minutes after eating saltines, Hungry at 1:30pm, enhanced smell, tender nipples to the touch, vivid dreams

4DPO-Gassy, normal stool, slight lower backache, wet CM

TTW feels so long! I get a lot of encouragement by reading your posts.

Talk to you soon! *Baby Dust*
CGWife0612
Friend

Postby Kenny'sMama » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:43 pm

Hi, CGWife, and welcome to the wait! :D Hope you have some luck this month. I'm a bit further ahead...11dpo today, but pretty sure AF is on the way. Oh, well. Always next month. Are you planning to chart or track somehow, or just see what happens first?
TTC#2 Since 2009
My Ovulation Chart
Kenny'sMama
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby CGWife0612 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:24 pm

Hi Kenny'sMama! Thank you for the warm welcome. You are further along than me, I'm excited to hear about your BFP!!

I am charting my cycle using the MyDays app on my iPhone. I'm considering taking my Basal Temperature and charting that this coming month if I don't get a BFP.

I know this is my first month TTC after mirena but I feel really good about it, because I have a normal cycles using mirena. I even get ovulation pains.

Talk to you soon! Happy Valentine's Day <3
CGWife0612
Friend

PreviousNext

Return to TTC in our 20s