4 DPO Anyone?xx

Meet others who are TTC in their 20s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: 4 DPO Anyone?xx

Postby becky88 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:38 pm

Hi everyone! Sorry its been so long. Its been a rough couple of weeks .
Kennysmama: I hope this is your month! I had slow hcg doubleing in the beginning and then it jumped from 50 to 450 in 4 days so that gave me hope. Then I had a 6 week scan which showed that it wasnt ectopic but the gestational sac was empty. At 7 weeks the sac is still empty and definitely no hb. So we are testing the betas again and might get another u/s if the numbers are good. If not then she said I'd need a d&c or to let it m/c naturally. I thought I was m/cing last night but itturned outto be nothing. I know I'm driving my husband crazy!
GL and baby dust to all!
becky88
Friend

Postby Kenny'sMama » Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:26 am

Hi ladies, how are all of you today?
Becky: glad to hear from ya hun. Hope you're doing OK today.
Well, I'm back at the beginning of another cycle, but it seems like something is finally setting my body straight *tmi warning* I have super heavy periods, and the last couple of cycles the blood has been very thin, bright red, and watery. Plus, I would get dizzy spells on the heaviest days. Took progesterone cream 2 cycles ago and it helped with symptoms, but not the bleeding. So I started taking a vitamin with lots of iron in it for the last month and a half. Oh, my gosh, what a difference!! I have energy, the bleeding was half what it normally is, and my 6-7 day period went to 4. So excited! Maybe this is part of the problem with getting pregnant? Who knows.
Me(Mel): 29 DH: 30 DS: 9
TTC#2 Since 2009
3 Failed Cycles with Chlomid
Keeping up hope. :)
My Ovulation Chart
|| [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com]Ovulation Chart[/url]
Kenny'sMama
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Sunshine786 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:01 am

Aww, hope you are well Becky.

Kennys mama- that sounds really exciting! Keep us updated. Thin and watery means nice fresh blood. So the haemoglobin levels are rising- that is definitely good news.

I am about to start AF.

P.s ladies, I have heard someone didn't get pregnant for a year and a half, as soon as they started taking wellwoman and wellman vitamins, they conceived. Its got me thinking. I might invest in some. Anyone else heard this? X
Sunshine786
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Kenny'sMama » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:57 pm

I hadn't heard that, but I do no that iron, vitamin B, vitamin C, or other deficiencies can cause problems with fertility, so it makes sense. Then again, sometimes people get pregnant when they are completely malnourished or unhealthy, so who knows. Looking back, though, when I conceived my son my husband and I had both gone to a no-carb diet, i was taking daily vitamins, and I was working out. Started eating carbs again because I kept getting dizzy, but found out later I was already pregnant by then, which could have added to the problem. In any case, a multi-vitamin can't hurt! :D I've been stealing my son's flintstone vitamins because the women's and prenatals make me sick to my stomach.
TTC#2 Since 2009
My Ovulation Chart
Kenny'sMama
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby CGWife0612 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:57 pm

Becky I'm sorry to hear that :(

Kenny'sMama I can't stomach any vitamin with iron in it. I have heard there is an easy digestible iron supplement out there. I take a chewable Woman's prenatal vitamin without iron and it's tasty.

So it dawned on me yesterday that I might experience different pg symptoms because I have a tilted (down) uterus, but haven't been finding abundant information about it. I had severe lower backache (implantation?) on 8DPO and several days before (mild), but no cramping and no implantation bleeding. I'm 10DPO now and the only symptoms I've noticed is sore bbs (underneath and sides), a bit more tired, and EWCM.

The TTW is becoming more bearable but I'm getting nervous for a BFN. AF isn't due until Tuesday (16DPO).

Thanks for your support!
CGWife0612
Friend

Postby Sunshine786 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:04 am

Hey everyone, how is everyone?

Cgwife, I hope AF didn't show for you! I'm clear of AF, just going to take it easy this month. Relax and see what comes along. Didn't try last month and can't deal with the frustration of it not happening this month, so will just take it easy and try to deal with whatever comes next! X
Sunshine786
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Kenny'sMama » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:46 am

Sunshine: I'm doing pretty good, how about you? Good luck on your 'break' month. I have to do those every once in a while too.

CHWife: Any updates on this month? I second what Sunshine said...hope AF hasn't made a show yet. :)

Becky: How have you been?

I'm sitting at CD 15, had pos OPKs the last two days (haven't tested yet today) so just waiting it out. No temp rise yet, so maybe tomorrow. :D Other than that, just trying to relax and enjoy instead of stress!
TTC#2 Since 2009
My Ovulation Chart
Kenny'sMama
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby letsdothis » Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:24 pm

My Ovulation Chart
hey girls hope everyone's doing good im 8dpo already im guessing according to my chart I o vulated on cd 6 it would make sence the past four months I thought it was later on im having a good feeling been a little moody and have been cramping since yesterday also been having a good amount of white cm which I rarely ever have:) Fx everyone
letsdothis
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Sunshine786 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:49 pm

Good luck letsdothis!

Kennys mama, thank you for the support, it means a lot! I just feel like its a lot of pressure. I'm finding that as soon as I tell hubby that I'm in my fertile period, he starts backing off and finds any excuse not to bd. He wants a baby real bad too, but suffers from a low sex drive which makes things even harder. I used to spend so much time thinking it was my fault, but couldn't understand how I got so much attention from other guys and maybe he didn't find me attractive but yet he was in a relationship with me. Then we found out he has GAD (general anxiety disorder) of which low sex drive is a side effect. Great! :-( I've come to terms with it now, but trying for a baby is making it all that much harder.

I'm starting to think that maybe I'll plan a holiday around my fertile period and maybe I'll get him away from his work related stress.

God. I never thought it would be this hard. I always just thought it would take one go. Makes me even more mad when I think about those people who abuse their bodies and manage to get pregnant constantly so carelessly. carelessly.
Sunshine786
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Sunshine786 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:20 am

Hey ladies!
Hope all is well with you, not heard anything! Had a doctor's appointment today to check for ovulation. They said the blood tests show I haven't ovulated when I should have, so a bit worried.. hmmmm
Sunshine786
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Previous

Return to TTC in our 20s