rant time haha

Meet others who are TTC in their 20s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

rant time haha

Postby tryingtobepatient1 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:42 am

Ahhhh I used to be one of those ttc people who would see my friends baby and turn in to the hulk and be super jealous than get all upset thinking I hate them all, all the pregnant ladies and all the Mums with newborns and avoid them at all costs and get sad and depressed. But I've come to realise that negativity or negative thoughts so to speak breed the negative mojo in your body, within yourself.. Causing stress which then works against you ttc. It's sad for me to see other woman like that now when I was like that, I just feel like saying it's horrible!! You make yourself feel horrible and everyone picks up on body language so your pregnant or friend with a baby will pick up on those negative vibes and feel awkward around you. Do you really want to make your friend feel awkward? Loose that friendship because you can't get over your self absorbed ttc crap and just be happy for your friend or family member?
I want a baby more than anything but I realise that behaviour is useless especially if your trying for your first. You could babysit for your Friend and get some practice in. When you have your baby eventually your going to probably at some point want to turn to that person for advice and you can't do that If you've shunned them throughout your ttc.
tryingtobepatient1
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: rant time haha

Postby tryingtobepatient1 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:53 am

It's just kinda drives me crazy atm hahaha like come one you havnt told people your ttc and your friend asks when are use going to have a baby? And you get all upset.. Get over it.. It's a reasonable question for someone to ask if you've been with someone for years.
Be happy for your friends and family because you'll want them to be happy for you. Be positive! Send out good vibes and karma will come your way! You will have a baby eventually, hundreds of thousands of woman are ttc right now and it can't all happen at the same time.
Fair enough put some effort into ttc, God knows I do. But don't let your entire life revolve around it because it will just make you unhappy add stress and lesson your chances of it happening. Have fun and have sex for reasons other than baby making and love all the beautiful people around you because they will pick you up when your down. And a comment like 'when are use going to have a baby' isn't meant to offend you just breathe, relax and tell them it will happen when it happens!!
babydust!!!!!!!

Okay rant over hahahahahaha
tryingtobepatient1
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Sunshine786 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:56 pm

Lol Awwwwwww, that's a cute rant, it's nice to hear such positivity, you are so right. It's natural to feel jealous, but to utilise it in a positive manner and channel positive energy can only bring back goodness. Hoping we can a learn something positive from your rant, I have! You are so right about millions of women TTC and it can't happen for all of us at once, so fingers crossed for us all, a bfp at a time! X
Sunshine786
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Tagra » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:33 am

Nice rant TTBP1, and yes your are very right about the negativity. It is times that are tough like TTC without any luck when we become and negative but these are the times when the necessity of being positive is all the more! Weird but true and it is damn difficult not to sulk or get negative. This comes from some who is TTC since 4 years without luck...sad but true. So i'm hanging on trying to be positive and stress-less lol :D :D
Cheers to life!

Me, DH - 35
TTC 7 yrs with Unexplained IF
2013 - lap & dye: all ok, DH low acrosome
2014 - First ever Feb BFP, gone @5 weeks, May-Aug IUI 1,2,3 - BFNs
2016 - IVF#1, Transferred 2 perfect 5day blasts, on hcg boosters shots (3, 5000IU) BFP!!!!

My Ovulation Chart
Tagra
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby tryingtobepatient1 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:02 am

It's makes it so much easier haha I was so stressed when I was being negative.
tryingtobepatient1
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby DDeff » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:02 pm

I was JUST talking about this. I posted in a thread that has now turned so negative. A lot of the women there hate every pg woman in the world. They just have what we want!!! Not their fault we're having issues and I don't want to be involved in all those bad vibes. I honestly love seeing new babies because it makes me so happy to think about what mine is going to look and be like. Little toes and nose!!!
Me(Dana): 26 Teacher
DH: 29 House Mover
TTC #1
Cycle #5
Clomid 50 mg first 3 cycles
DDeff
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby tryingtobepatient1 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:58 am

So true DDeff! I hate those negative boards, they like vibe it onto me if you know what I mean. I love looking at my friends ultrasounds etc and newborns, cos that'll be me oneday :)
tryingtobepatient1
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby frankme1 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:52 am

I am so glad to see this rant/thread. I was starting to think I was weird for NOT hating all pregnant people like so many others on this site. I will admit I get a little sad when I see a new pregnancy announcement on facebook, but I am never mad at the girl for it! My best friend and sister recently had daughters and I cannot get enough of them. How could a perfect little angel like that give you negative feelings?! It just makes me want it even more, but in a positive way, not in a "when will it be my turn" way. Glad to know there are other positive ladies out there!
TTC for 17 months
8 rounds of 50mg Clomid = BFNs
2/14 - started first round of Follistim, trigger, and IUI.
Me=28, DH=41
frankme1
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Tagra » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:20 am

Exactly my thots Frankme1....glad to know like minded people here. Here's wishing us all tons of baby dust :)
Cheers to life!

Me, DH - 35
TTC 7 yrs with Unexplained IF
2013 - lap & dye: all ok, DH low acrosome
2014 - First ever Feb BFP, gone @5 weeks, May-Aug IUI 1,2,3 - BFNs
2016 - IVF#1, Transferred 2 perfect 5day blasts, on hcg boosters shots (3, 5000IU) BFP!!!!

My Ovulation Chart
Tagra
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby whitepolish22 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:05 pm

being positive is the way to go. i hide how depressed I am and fake it really good so my preggo friends dont feel akward around me. but also ive had two babies DIE. I have every right to feel sad about it. I dont care if im judged for it. its my life.
whitepolish22
Friend

Return to TTC in our 20s