**2014 TTC in our 20's Roll Call**

Meet others who are TTC in their 20s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

**2014 TTC in our 20's Roll Call**

Postby maddy » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:01 pm

Lets get to know each other! Feel free to answer only the questions you want to.

Name/Partner's Name:
Age/Partner's Age:
How long have you been together:
Do you have children, if so how many and ages:
How long have you been TTC:
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues:
What are your TTC plans for 2014: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,)
Anything about yourself you want to share:
maddy

Re: **2014 TTC in our 20's Roll Call**

Postby GAPeach317 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:10 am

Hi! :)

Name/Partner's Name: Margie/Tim
Age/Partner's Age: 28/30
How long have you been together: 3 years - married for 3 years in March!
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: No
How long have you been TTC: Been off BC since 11/2012 - consciously TTC since 9/2012
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: Not that we know of!
What are your TTC plans for 2014: Going to TTC natrually with use of OPKs and preseed through June, then will proceed with semen analysis and go from there. :)

*~Me (Margie) - 29~*
*~DH - 31 - SA 10/14 - "perfect"~*
*~Married - 3/17/2011~*
*~Came off BC Pill - 11/2012 - been NTNP since~*
*~Consciously TTC #1 since 9/2013~*
*~Unmedicated Cycle - CD21 Progesterone = 9.6~*
*~11/31/14 - Round 1 Femara 2.5mg - Progesterone (5dpo CD23) = 11.9 = BFN~*
*~1/1/15 - Round 2 Femara 2.5 mg - Progesterone (5dpo CD21) = 11.5 = BFN~*
*~1/30/15 - Relaxed cycle... no meds, OPKs, testing = BFN~*
*~3/5/15 - Round 3 Femara 5mg - Progesterone (7dpo CD21) = 17.5 = BFN~*
*~4/2/15 - Round 4 Femara 5mg - Progesterone (7dpo CD23) = 11.5 = BFN~*
May - Current - relaxed cycles

Stalk My Chart!
GAPeach317
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MeagieRose » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:15 pm

I feel a little nervous posting to this but I'd really like to reach out to the ttc community because I have high risk pregnancies that have been common with my sisters and quite a few miscarriages. I haven't started trying for a baby yet and won't for about another two months.

Name/Partner's Name: Meagan and Thomas

Age/Partner's Age: 19 and 21

How long have you been together: Five Years, To be married in May (Hence the wait for ttc, we're going to start the cycle before the wedding because we'd really like to start our family. Note, I will have my associates degree in a few months and am going for my bachelors. Which I can do online if needed as I do that for that winter. My fiance is also on the path for an associates and bachelors but due to my early start with college classes while in high school, I'm ahead. We've been talking about this for a loonnnng time and we just would really like kids. I am an aunt of 16 and have helped raise about six or so of those nieces and nephews. I know a lot and have seen the good and bad of children. I know what I'm getting into. Me and my fiance also have full time jobs and a sturdy home life with my parents. My mom is persistent to keep us in the house while we're in college, especially if we have a baby. She loooves babies. Just had to get that out of the way. I know we still seem like kids and to many it's a mistake. But we have the means for a baby. Please don't judge us!

Do you have children, if so how many and ages: One hyper Jack Russell named Princess who is almost seven years old.

How long have you been TTC: Just about to start in April or March. We're preparing early.

Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: Since we're young, not that we know of. It runs in his family though. Definitely not mine.

What are your TTC plans for 2014: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,) Since we're just starting out, we're going to just follow my ovulation and take lots of ovulation tests and just really learn my body. We'd like to become pregnant whenever we are blessed enough too.
MeagieRose
Friend

Postby tryingtobepatient1 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:11 am

NAME; we havnt told anyone except for 1 friend so I'd rather go by ttbp :)
AGE; 20 and 29
TOGETHER; two years
CHILDREN; we're trying for our first :-)
HOW LONG TTC; 7 months so far
FERTILITY ISSUES; I have none, DH has none we know of but it runs in his family..
TTC PLANS 2014; multivitamin, folic acid, iron supplement(vegetarian), evening primrose oil for ewcm and vitamin c. Bed around and at ovulation. Stress less cos stress makes it harder not easier. Pray. And make lots of ttc friends on here so I don't go insane haha! :-) babydust and goodluck ladies!!!
tryingtobepatient1
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby lmarr2 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:50 pm

Name/Partner's Name: Lauren/dh
Age/Partner's Age:23/28
How long have you been together: 7 years this summer.
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: ttc #1 :hugs:
How long have you been TTC: little over a year with charting and cm. Did ntnp before that. Got off of bc in summer 2012. January 2013 started trying ttc.
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: not that we are aware of. I have had cysts and irregular af but so far not pcos. I have had an appt while ovulating before ttc so I know I at least sometimes do? Dh's family has super sperm and constantly are getting pregnant on accident. For instance dbil only had sex once each time they got pregnant on accident which seemed to be every month and then a miscarriage right around when af should be... Though... who knows about his ex and what she was doing to keep getting accidentally pregnant...she had a lot of "miscarriages" and would announce shes pregnant before you would even be able to tell so im very iffy on that whole situation... he now lives in our basement and his drama is definitely a hinderance to our ttc. Dh gets scared sometimes that I will change like she did. But she was pregnant within a couple months of dating. We've been together over 6 years and married for almost 3.

What are your TTC plans for 2014: BBT CM & vitex supplements.

sorry about typos im on my phone.
Me: 23yrs old
DH: 28yrs old.
TTC #1 since 1/2013
lmarr2

Postby Bumpkin26 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:59 pm

Name/Partner's Name: Brittani & Jason
Age/Partner's Age: 26 & 30
How long have you been together: Together 3 years, Married 1 year and 3 months

Do you have children, if so how many and ages: Nope, we will eventually get our first =)
How long have you been TTC: 10 months

Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: Unfortunately we do =(. I do not ovulate on my own but we had a SA done on my hubby and his numbers are great! Hopefully this month we will get the ball rolling on my end and I will see my first BFP!! I haven't even gotten a positive on an OPK so it's been a really difficult process for the both of us. I have EXTREMELY irregular cycles, therefore, month after month I could be into CD45 and still be getting negative HPT but no AF, it's so frustrating. We will get it figured out that's what magic fertility pills are for LOL

What are your TTC plans for 2014: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,)- I did 4 rounds of clomid with no response. Our RE has started me on 5 mg of Femara paired with an Ovidrel injection. I went in for a screening on CD2 which turned out to be fine. My uterine lining is thick enough and I had basically a line of pearls in each of my ovaries :D I will go back on CD12 for a mid cycle ultrasound and at that time the doctor will determine if my eggs have reached the optimum size to trigger with the Ovirdrel. This will make ovulation imminent usually occurring 30-40 hours after, we will have to do timed intercourse (talk about taking the romance out of BDing) but hey if it gets us to a baby we won't be complaining!!!

Me (Brittani)- 26, unexplained infertility
DH- 30, perfect SA
Married- 10/20/2012
4 Failed rounds of Clomid
1/18/14- 1st round of Femara 5 mg, CD12 scan no growth, CD14 scan still no growth :(, stair-stepped to 7.5 mg for 5 days awaiting another scan on CD23
2/7/14- Confirmed no follicle growth :(
2/10/14- Awaiting the arrival of AF and moving on to IVF!!!
Bumpkin26

Postby MandaPanda89 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:54 am

Name/Partner's Name: Amanda/Andrew
Age/Partner's Age: 24/27
How long have you been together: 7 months
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: 1 boy 4 1/2
How long have you been TTC: 3
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: I have unexplained infertility and problems ovulating
What are your TTC plans for 2014: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,)  charting via bbt
Anything about yourself you want to share: On top of unexplained infertility, I've also had cervical dysplasia which after a biopsy revealed CIV III so I had a LEEP procedure 4 months after ds was born and then last year had pelvic inflammatory disease
Amanda-24 DH-27
DS-4 1/2 (100mgs Clomid, 2nd month, BFP 9/17/08 9 DPO, Born May 17th, 2009)
:angel: baby 9/8/05

My Ovulation Chart
MandaPanda89
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby klddlr » Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:30 pm

Name/Partner's Name: Kacey/David
Age/Partner's Age: 21/22
How long have you been together: 5 1/2 years
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: 0
How long have you been TTC: 2 months
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: Not that we are aware of.
What are your TTC plans for 2014: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,) Charting!
Anything about yourself you want to share: We've been married for almost two years. Just bought a house last summer and are ready for some kids. We are just ready to have a baby!
klddlr

Postby KatBK » Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:42 am

Name/Partner's Name: Kat and Mr. Kat ;)

Age/Partner's Age: 25 / 26

How long have you been together: 4 years, married for 1 year and 1 month

Do you have children, if so how many and ages: Nope...trying for our first! :)

How long have you been TTC: Over 6 months now

Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: I was just diagnosed with PCOS a few days ago. Awaiting HyCoSy.

What are your TTC plans for 2014: To breathe and let things happen when they're meant to. We're moving to another continent in a few months, so it's going to be stressful enough! No OPK, no temping, just pre-natal vitamins and lots of BDing :D

Anything about yourself you want to share: Paediatric-Neuropsychologist-in-training. I've worked in Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, India, and London. Working with children every day makes it hard to patiently wait for one of my own, but we're only starting our TTC journey, so we're going to stay positive!
Last edited by KatBK on Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Me : 26
DH : 26
Married since 31st December 2012
TTC #1 since August 2013
Diagnosed with PCOS 30th January 2014

Clomid round 1 - April 15 2014

BFP 8th May 2014 - HcG Beta 179.6

31 May 2014 - 1st scan - TWO heartbeats!
18th July 2015 - 2nd scan - One heartbeat, one baby (miscarried the other twin at around 9 weeks)

KatBK
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mrsm44 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:16 pm

Name/Partner's Name: I'm Angela, he's Joe
Age/Partner's Age: I'm 27, he's 32
How long have you been together: Together since Nov '09, married since April, 2013
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: We lost our little boy when I was 21 weeks pregnant
How long have you been TTC: March, 2013; was pregnant in July, loss in December.
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: Not that we know of
What are your TTC plans for 2014: Just not preventing anything! (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,)
Anything about yourself you want to share: I am a case manager for children, and Joe is a high school English teacher. :)
mrsm44
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby 19Mommy2Bee91 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:20 pm

Name/Partner's Name: Ileyia [Leya]/Robert [Bo or hubby]
Age/Partner's Age: 22/32
How long have you been together: Married for 8 months, together for almost 3 years
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: He has two beautiful boys Erine [9 -on the 9th of Feb.] and Brandon [11]
How long have you been TTC: Officially 7/8 months. Doing the NTNP method
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: Not that we know of right now
What are your TTC plans for 2014: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,) NTNP
Anything about yourself you want to share: Wishing everyone lots of love & happiness & BABY DUST!!♥
19Mommy2Bee91
Friend

Postby mrsm44 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:59 pm

I feel old :P
mrsm44
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby CGWife0612 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:51 pm

Name/Partner's Name: Loni/Jason

Age/Partner's Age: 26/29

How long have you been together: Married 2 years

Do you have children, if so how many and ages: Not yet ;)

How long have you been TTC: Just started!

Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: Not that we know of

What are your TTC plans for 2014: "MyDays" iPhone app

Anything about yourself you want to share: I'm a Coast Guard wife and Dietitian and excited TC! *Baby Dust to All*
CGWife0612
Friend

Postby shamerame » Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:22 pm

Hi Ladies :)

Name/Partner's Name: Shamera/ Nikola
Age/Partner's Age: 24/27
How long have you been together: 4 years
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: 1 son just turned 2 on December 17,2011
How long have you been TTC: Just started again for our 2nd ! :)
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: Not that I am aware, was able to conceive son on the first month of trying.
What are your TTC plans for 2014: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,): Opks for the first month, second month opks and BBT charting if necessary.
Anything about yourself you want to share: I am African American with Native American and West Indian decent and the hubby is from Serbia , only being in America for about 6 years.
shamerame

Postby Miss.Aimee » Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:11 pm

Hey Ladies :)

Name/Partners Name. : Aimee / James
How long have you been together? 3 years
Do you have children? No, trying to conceive our first :)
Infertility issues: not that we are aware of
TTC plans 2014: supplements & charting
About me:
My fiancé and I gave been together three years and recently decided to stop contraception and "let it happen". We are hoping for our first bundle of love in 2014 :)
Hoping to be a first time mumma..
Miss.Aimee

Next

Return to TTC in our 20s