**2014 TTC in our 20's Roll Call**

Meet others who are TTC in their 20s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: **2014 TTC in our 20's Roll Call**

Postby DentGurl16 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:41 pm

Name/Partner's Name: Aimee (& DH)
Age/Partner's Age: 25/25
How long have you been together: 6 years (married almost 2)
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: None!
How long have you been TTC: Just started trying
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: Not that we know of.
What are your TTC plans for 2014: NTNP
Anything about yourself you want to share: GL everyone!
DentGurl16

Postby VrOoM086 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:22 am

Name/Partner's Name: Brittany and Josh
Age/Partner's Age: 27 and 33
How long have you been together: 5 years
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: Yes, 3 year old Gracie
How long have you been TTC: Just started!
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: I don't think so.
What are your TTC plans for 2014: Hoping to get pregnant in July.
Anything about yourself you want to share: I am a Medical Assistant and my husband is a Journeyman/Lineman.
Brittany
Josh's Wife 05/2011
Gracie's Mom 12/2010
Baby Boy's GS 11/2012

TTC #2 Since July 2014
VrOoM086
Friend

Postby sweetdemoness87 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:52 pm

Hey guuuuys!

Name/Partner's Name: My name is Cassandra, my husbands name is Charley
Age/Partner's Age: I am 27, and hubby is 27
How long have you been together: 7+ years. been married for 1 year and 2 months :D
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: Nope no kiddos...but I do call my best friends babies my kids LOL, and my sis and I fight over my Niece all the time :P
How long have you been TTC: been trying for 6 months. 2 months with charting and such.
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: I think I do... I have had PCOS since I was 16. And am just now really worrying about it all. Wish I would have thought of this when I was a bit younger.
What are your TTC plans for 2014: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,) I am charting my BBT, may chart CM but thats going to be when I get used to ovulation. I have been on 2000mgs of Metforman for only 2 months and have seen some changes. Seem to be ovulating (YAY!) Am planning on trying the FERTILITEA blend. Also am working out and eating rite. Lost 35lbs!
Anything about yourself you want to share: Okay so a lil about me. Along with PCOS i also have type 2 diabetes. I also have mental health issues (sever anxiety and depression) I am an artist. A hopefully soon to be mommy that loves tats and piercings. I also LOVE gaming. (WoW, Dragon age, Mass effect)
We are TTC but really not telling anyone. So if you recognize me...like my name and such. Please keep all this to yourself :)
☆Me:27
☆DH:27
☆Ttc #1 for: 8 months
☆I am: a diabetic《type2》 and have PCOS
☆I take: metforman 2000mg, Asprin, prenaital, progesterone

sweetdemoness87

Postby essiejames23 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:59 pm

Age/Partner's Age: 23/28

Do you have children, if so how many and ages: None Yet! HOPEFULLY SOON!

How long have you been TTC: a few years ago ttc 1 whole year and took a break - now this is our 1st month starting to TTC again.

Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: Antiphospholipid Syndrome

I survived a serious illness not long ago and the first thought I had was - I WANT A FAMILY! :) So we both enrolled back in school (he is a junior I am a sophomore) and got a new place, better car, and more stable jobs. DH is still coming around to the idea of a baby (likes the idea in theory but afraid he will miss his free time) so we decided to start the "Not Trying Not Preventing" method where we just stopped using birth control and started charting ovulation last month. I am 7 dpo right now w/ sore BBs, frequent urination, very thirsty, bleeding gums, and dry stuffy nose - HOPE THIS IS A GOOD SIGN!

I don't know anyone else TTC - most friends already have children - so I am eager to meet fellow girlies out there who are with me wanting a family already! My parents think we are too young although they are eager to be grandparents (too young? LMAO - they said to wait until we are in our 30s but w/ my fertility problems I said no way!). Figured I can always finish senior year online in between naps. This will be difficult for us b/c neither has family in this country so we are on our own! SO EXCITED TO BE A FAMILY! <3

Baby dust to you all!!
essiejames23
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby MrsKQ » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:08 pm

Name/Partner's Name: I am Kerrie and he is Steve
Age/Partner's Age: 24 & 27
How long have you been together: 8 Years, married 6
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: None.
How long have you been TTC: 26 Months.
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: Unexplained Infertility. No Ovulation.
What are your TTC plans for 2014: I am currently on my first cycle of clomid 50mg 2-6 after conceiving twins in the new year using clomid. Sadly ended in MMC at 12w.
Anything about yourself you want to share: Ive been with my husband now for eight years and we are desperate for a family. We started trying sparatically after we got married but every time the witch arrived I was put off. We have never used contraception and when I explained this to the doctor he looked very confused so sent away for tests which came back with horrible news. I hadn't ovulated in over a year (Did a years worth of bloods) So we were sent through to consultant care where I have had twenty odd more blood tests, ultrasounds, HSGS and various other pokes and prods. Anyway. Here we are.

Looking forward to continuing my TTC journey with you all.

Good luck and baby dust to you all. Xxx
Me:24 DH:27
Married since 18.10.08

TTC 26 Months. =(
Conceived on 50mg Clomid 2-6

Confirmed Twin MMC at 12 week scan 26/02/14

Fingers crossed for a Rainbow baby.

MrsKQ

Postby Sher-baby » Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:12 am

Name/Partner's Name: Sherrie/ “D”
Age/Partner's Age: 28/28
How long have you been together: 3.5 Yrs
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: Yes-1 She is 5, going on 25 (lol)
How long have you been TTC: Dh and I had an oops’ pregnancy July, 2013, miscarried Aug 2013. And since then we have decided that we will actually TTC.
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: Not as far as we know
What are your TTC plans for 2014: Charting my CD’s as well as BBT, CM, and maybe OPK’s…l
Anything about yourself you want to share: DH and I have nown each other for about 6 years and have been together for 3.5. I have a daughter from a previous relationship. Our relationship took a bit of a nose dive at the end of Aug 2013 when I found out that my DH has potentially fathered another child during a brief break between him and me. A DNA test has just been done (July 8, 2014) so we are currently waiting for results. We have been in the repair phase of our relationship ever since I found out and it has been the hardest thing I have ever had to get over, accept and forgive! The pain of this is like nothing I can describe and I wouldn’t wish this on my worst enemy! We had decided that we will TTC this summer if things were looking good. It’s hard to be in this situation and say that “things are good” but they are getting better every day and we would like to move on to the next stage in our relationship. If anyone on here has gone through this situation or something similar, please feel free to msg me. Or if you just want to chat, also please feel free to msg me.  I’m new to this site, so I’m still trying to get the swing of things!
Me: 28
DH: 28
TTC: #2 for me and #1 for DH

We haven't actively been trying yet, but we've been practicing! (practicing...hehe!) I have a bit of a long and confusing story but hopefully I can join some great discussion here :)
Sher-baby
Friend

Postby Siarie » Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:17 am

Name/Partner's Name: I think I'll leave this blank for now, since we haven't told anyone were TTC
Age/Partner's Age: 26/28
How long have you been together: 9 years, married just over a year now
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: None yet
How long have you been TTC: This is our first cycle
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: Not that we know of
What are your TTC plans for 2014: Both taking His and Hers supplements, OPK, BBT charting

BFP 16th of August 2014
Siarie

Postby Ctinaditty » Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:14 am

Name/Partner's Name: Chrissy/Devan
Age/Partner's Age: 25/25
How long have you been together: Married 2 years, together over 7 years :)
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: Just fur-babies.
How long have you been TTC: Unofficially since July 2013, Officially since November 2013
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: I have low progesterone, other than that all testing shows we're great everywhere else!
What are your TTC plans for 2014: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,) We are still just trying to relax. I stopped temping as it wasn't doing me any good. I use OPKs and temp to ensure I know the exact day I ovulate when I get the pos OPK, but other than that just relaxing. We both take vitamins. I take B6, All Natural Prenatals, and Vitamin C. DH takes CoQ10, Vitamin C, and a multivitamin. We went through a lot of testing to make sure we were all okay last month. We actually just had our first BFP a couple of weeks ago only to have it end in a chemical pregnancy. So, we feel very positive knowing it can happen and I've upped my progesterone from 100mg to 200mg to see if that helps. I just have a gut feeling that my progesterone being low caused the CP.
Anything about yourself you want to share: We are huge rescue advocates! We have four fur-babies, all rescues (two dogs and two cats). Love them to death!
Me: 27
DH: 27
Married:July 20th, 2012
TTC #2 Since December 2015
5 Chemical Pregnancies
3/30/15 Our son, Reilly, born at 35+5, my ICP/GD Baby :D
6/25/16 MMC 7w6d, our sweet Angel Baby...
Follow my Journey at http://thepregnantpausejourney.blogspot.com/

My Ovulation Chart
Ctinaditty
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby jeepgirl88 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:39 am

Age/Partner's Age: 26/29
How long have you been together: Met Nov. 2008, Married Nov. 2013
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: None yet
How long have you been TTC: Just starting my 2nd cycle
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: None that we know of
What are your TTC plans for 2014: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,) Lots of sex, prenatal vitamins and Pre-seed for now. I downloaded the Ovia app to track my cycle dates.
Anything about yourself you want to share: DH is in the air force, I am an Assistant Manager in fashion retail. We met online on 'PlentyofFish' and couldn't be happier with our 'catch' :mrgreen: We are ready to start expanding our little family.
Last edited by jeepgirl88 on Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jeepgirl88
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby oliviasmommy8112 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:08 pm

Name/Partner's Name: Jada / Ryan
Age/Partner's Age: 24/25
How long have you been together: 7 1/2 years
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: 2
How long have you been TTC: 1 1/2 years
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: Unexplained
What are your TTC plans for 2014: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,)- Clomid, IUI-Trigger Shot, Progesterone
Anything about yourself you want to share: praying for BFPs for everyone and a sticky healthy baby for us!!
oliviasmommy8112
Friend

Postby Waylope » Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:04 am

Name/Partner's Name: Hope and Waylon
Age/Partner's Age: 28 and 26
How long have you been together: Married 7 years, together 10 years
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: 4 furbabies all dogs
How long have you been TTC: 7 years
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: I went off BCP in 2006 to give my body time to readjust before our wedding. We actively charted BBT for 2 years and then decided to stop stressing about it and just see what happens.. which was nothing. This last cycle my BIL's gf and I missed the same period (our cycles have sync'd) but a week later when I started late (which had never happened and I was certain this was it) she got a BFP and I was reminded how badly we want a child. I had put it in the back of my mind and stopped thinking about it a few years ago to dull the pain of AF after AF..
What are your TTC plans for 2014: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,) I just bought a new thermometer and will start tracking again. Going to pick up some softcups and preseed (I believe that's what it's called). Then were going to start with the basic him in a cup, me in stirrups at the start of the new year if nothings happened yet.
Me:28
Hubs:26

My Ovulation Chart
Waylope
Friend

Postby sabarnes1988 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:39 am

Name/Partner's Name:Sam/James
Age/Partner's Age: 26/55
How long have you been together:married 4, together 7
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: none yet
How long have you been TTC: Just started this month 10/2014
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: none that we know of at this point, I have a late ovulation (day 20-23) and short luteal phase (8 to 9 days) and we aren't sure how that will affect us. Also his age might be a problem.
What are your TTC plans for 2014: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,) I've been charting for 3 months since I got off BCP and if it doesn't happen this month I'm going to try supplements to lengthen my luteal phase.
Me: 26
DH:55
TTC #1
TTC since 10/2014
BFP 10/24!
sabarnes1988
Friend

Postby CinnamonSugar » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:38 pm

Name/Partner's Name: Kat and Chris
Age/Partner's Age:27/32
How long have you been together:7 yrs
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: 1 daughter, she's 6
How long have you been TTC: we stopped preventing to get pregnant for 3 yrs but haven't really tried anything yet
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: not sure if i still have PCOS but i was diagnosed 2 yrs ago
What are your TTC plans for 2014: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,) : planning to take fertilaid for men and women january next year since we have to travel this dec for a month so it will be better to try after all the traveling.

Hi ladies I'm new here... I have been reading the forum for months now but decided to join just now to meet some women who are also TTC :)
TTC for Baby #2

CinnamonSugar
Friend

Postby mermaid523 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:49 pm

Name/Partner's Name: Kayla & Jordy
Age/Partner's Age: 26 & 27
How long have you been together: 7 1/2 years, 5 married
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: twins, 4.5 years old
How long have you been TTC: about to start :)
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: not that we know of!
What are your TTC plans for 2014: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,) let whatever is supposed to happen, happen!
Anything about yourself you want to share: we thought we were done after the incredible challenge of having twins but i'm currently trying to convince dh to ttc #3! got off bcp on sep 28. ready to give the twins a baby sibling that they NEVER stop asking about! :shock: :wink:
I'm Kayla (26)!
DH (27) <3 7.24.09
DD & DS (4) 4.19.10
BFP for #3! 12.12.14

http://www.bootbredredhead.com
check out my blog :D
mermaid523
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby LittleCrab913 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:06 pm

Name/Partner's Name: Christina & Konstantin
Age/Partner's Age: 26/33
How long have you been together: 4 years
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: Not yet :(
How long have you been TTC: 3 months
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: Endometrosis and 1 tube and 1 ovary
What are your TTC plans for 2014: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,): So far I'm taking prenatal vitamins, OPKs, BBT charting. Going to re-evaluate in 3 months.
LittleCrab913

PreviousNext

Return to TTC in our 20s