Poll ended at Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:57 am

Yes
No votes
No
No votes

Total votes : 0

not sure when to expect period

Postby britters117 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:57 am

tired the few hours i spend awake. this morning woke up with really bad cramping in right side only, about an inch below belly button but on the right, radiating to the back. also woke up at 5am and have been wide awake since. cramps lasted approx an hour, getting pretty bad at times but kind of subsiding. i usually do not cramp at all with period. my partner and i have been sexually active unprotected daily since 12/28 thru today 1/14. took 2 dollar store tests (last night and 5am this morning) both negative. I have a feeling i am but very confused. any input would be very helpful.
britters117

Re: not sure when to expect period

Postby Kenny'sMama » Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:24 pm

Britters: I'd like to help but not sure that I can. Do you track your cycles, and if so are you late? Do you know when you ovulated? Have you been sick? It could be so many things. I know personally some months I have almost no cramping, and some I cramp from a week before AF and all the way through to the end of AF...some of them really painful! Also, if you O'd late the pain could be from that, from implantation, or from AF starting up. I've read too that after ovulation the cramping of the fallopian tubes to move the egg can cause some women pain.

I'm sorry I can't be of more help. Good luck!
Me(Mel): 29 DH: 30 DS: 9
TTC#2 Since 2009
3 Failed Cycles with Chlomid
Keeping up hope. :)
My Ovulation Chart
|| [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com]Ovulation Chart[/url]
Kenny'sMama
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Return to TTC in our 20s