7dpo, anyone with me?

Meet others who are TTC in their 20s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

7dpo, anyone with me?

Postby lornaloula » Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:45 am

hi i'm new to this and currently 7-8 dpo anyone else the same with any symptoms? since yesterday my nipples look a bit swollen and sometimes feel like they are burning (sorry tmi lol) but other than that I haven't had much else, what symptoms has anyone else had?
lornaloula
Friend

Re: 7dpo, anyone with me?

Postby Elle345 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:19 am

Hi!
I'm on my first cycle and at 6DPO. My nipples have been hurting since I Oed earlier this week. I'm totally reading into EVERYTHING. I had a dream last night about a BFP, so hopefully it's a sign of things to come. :) I've promised myself that I WILL NOT TEST before DPO10. But I'm hoping to hold off until April 6th. Haha. How about you?
Me: 28
DH:28
Together 11 years, Married almost 4.
TTC#1
Cycle #1
I have NO idea what I'm doing :)
Elle345
Friend

Postby lornaloula » Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:36 am

Ha ha I bought a clear blue digital today couldn't resist but am going to probably cave in at 9 dpo as that's when my sister got her first bfp (which will be monday)!! will then probably test on a daily basis if I get a negative till af shows lol I haven't really got sore boobs it's just the nipples lol they seem to feel like they are burning a lot which is weird! glad to hear your at a similar stage :) keep me posted!!
lornaloula
Friend

Postby Elle345 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:20 pm

How are you feeling today? Any new symptoms?

I had some pretty bad back/side/stomach pain that kind of wrapped around my body last night. It felt pretty similar to having a kidney infection, but it was gone this morning.

I've been off of work for spring break, so I have had nothing but time to overanalyze everything my body is doing. I have a really good feeling that I will get pregnant pretty quickly, but I'm afraid to get my hopes up. I'm not a very patient person :-p
Back to work tomorrow - maybe that will distract me from testing!

Have you tested yet?
TTC#1
Cycle #1
Elle345
Friend

Postby lornaloula » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:58 pm

I'm going to test this morning but am not going to be too disappointed if it's negative as it is still very early, I haven't had any new symptoms really couldn't sleep last night as I couldn't stop thinking about testing lol do u live in America? I'm from the UK, and yes back to work today :( nipples still look really swollen so I'm staying positive :)
lornaloula
Friend

Postby lornaloula » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:59 pm

The kidney/stomach pain could be implantation? ooh exciting!
lornaloula
Friend

Postby lornaloula » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:35 am

negative test today although my sister reckons she can see a faint line lol I don't think there's anything there though! nipples were burning again today though so going to test again in a couple of days, how are u?
lornaloula
Friend

Postby Elle345 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:00 pm

I am sorry about the BFN, we are still early though (and maybe your sister did see a squinter)! I'm waiting to test until tomorrow morning. I bought a few different types of tests to try FRER and Digital - I still have some regular ones left over as well. Which one should I use tomorrow?

I'm from Canada :)

I'm feeling alright today, I'm back to teaching, so I haven't had any time at all to think about symptoms. This will probably be a good thing in the days to come!
TTC#1
Cycle #1
Elle345
Friend

Postby Nouny » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:37 pm

Hey ladies, im 6dpo today and this is our first month ttc.. Hopefully it works. Have my hopes up high :)
So just wanted to share some symptoms, ok so normally my cycle is 35 days and this month i O'ed late night on cd20, U know ewcm, bbt and stuff but my DH and i didnt BD that day, only the day before and 3 days before that.. Anyway, yesterday i had bad cramps on right side along with right back side, hip and thigh pain.. And when i twisted suddenly to reach for the remote, i felt like very sharp twinges.. My cm isnt that much tho :/ i have been VERY gassy too ( sorry gross i know :$)
Oh and bbs are a lil fuller but not sore.. Hmmm
And thats all..
Still so unsure but giving myself some hope..
Baby dust to all :)
Nouny

Postby Elle345 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:02 am

Good luck Nouny! You and I are cycle length buddies. Yay for 35 days :-p My fingers are crossed that your symptoms are pregnancy related :)
TTC#1
Cycle #1
Elle345
Friend

Return to TTC in our 20s